WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
The Islay Coast contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in The Islay Coast
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, The Islay Coast is ranked 1,605th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Economic Vortex of Faldawi||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Et pyros, per malum”|
|2.||The Aristocracy of Los Banditos||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Oh Snap”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Technocratic Freelands||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Ex nihilo, calumniam”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Schwarzeflagge||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Every Man a Tsar”|
- 14 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa departed this region for Nugut.
- 15 days ago: Embassy established between The Islay Coast and The Black Riders.
- 16 days ago: The People's Republic of Technocratic Freelands updated the World Factbook entry.
- 16 days ago: The People's Republic of Technocratic Freelands abolished the region's flag.
- 19 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Torment of BobMoran21 departed this region for Nugut.
- 21 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa lost WA Delegate status.
- 22 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 22 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa updated the World Factbook entry.
- 22 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa altered the region's flag.
The Islay Coast Regional Message Board
Hey everyone! Don't all of you just love that feeling when you walk into a fresh, new region that has an active founder and wonderful fellow nations? Then join Extaria!
In Extaria we have a Regional Government with plenty of spots, an active forum, and everything else that makes people in NS smile! Not to sound like a total d-bag, but you should definitely come over and take a look! You just might love it there!
Christ almighty... I think this is the second or third time the "Black Raiders" have wandered through.