WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
The Islay Coast contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Islay Coast
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Islay Coast is ranked 16,628th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Aristocracy of Los Banditos||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Oh Snap”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Schwarzeflagge||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Every Man a Tsar”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Technocratic Freelands||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Ex nihilo, calumniam”|
|4.||The Economic Vortex of Faldawi||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Et pyros, per malum”|
- 73 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa departed this region for Nugut.
- 74 days ago: Embassy established between The Islay Coast and The Black Riders.
- 75 days ago: The People's Republic of Technocratic Freelands updated the World Factbook entry.
- 75 days ago: The People's Republic of Technocratic Freelands abolished the region's flag.
- 77 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 77 days ago: The Torment of BobMoran21 departed this region for Nugut.
- 80 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa lost WA Delegate status.
- 80 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 80 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa updated the World Factbook entry.
- 80 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa altered the region's flag.
The Islay Coast Regional Message Board
Christ almighty... I think this is the second or third time the "Black Raiders" have wandered through.
Persistant, aren't they?
Everything got all shiny.