WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
The Islay Coast contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Islay Coast
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, The Islay Coast is ranked 15,911th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Confederacy of Schwarzeflagge||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Every Man a Tsar”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Technocratic Freelands||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Ex nihilo, calumniam”|
|3.||The Aristocracy of Los Banditos||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Oh Snap”|
|4.||The Economic Vortex of Faldawi||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Et pyros, per malum”|
- 41 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa departed this region for Nugut.
- 42 days ago: Embassy established between The Islay Coast and The Black Riders.
- 43 days ago: The People's Republic of Technocratic Freelands updated the World Factbook entry.
- 43 days ago: The People's Republic of Technocratic Freelands abolished the region's flag.
- 45 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 45 days ago: The Torment of BobMoran21 departed this region for Nugut.
- 48 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa lost WA Delegate status.
- 48 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 48 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa updated the World Factbook entry.
- 48 days ago: The Emperor of Bokassa altered the region's flag.
The Islay Coast Regional Message Board
Christ almighty... I think this is the second or third time the "Black Raiders" have wandered through.
Persistant, aren't they?