WA Delegate: None.
The Island of Mythology contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Island of Mythology
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Island of Mythology is ranked 15,818th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Homecoming of Libbys father||Father Knows Best State||“Watching Mahaj's back.”|
|2.||The Family of Flopsy Bunnies||Anarchy||“We love carrots”|
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The White Sands of Yoh-en-Boeit of the region North Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The General of Melgarejo of the region North Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 71 days ago: The Dominion of The True Organization XIII of the region The World that Never Was proposed constructing embassies.
- 114 days ago: The Queendom of Eilodun ceased to exist.
- 187 days ago: The Chairwoman and founder of Cleopatrastan of the region Aurelia proposed constructing embassies.
- 266 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The South and The Island of Mythology.
- 269 days ago: The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation of the region The South ordered the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 286 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
The Island of Mythology Regional Message Board
Hello. This is Rabbit from tRr. Sorry to see that you were raided again. I'm going to try to get some help for you.
No... don't. I want to know why they raided us. This is the third time.
Because thy suffer from the id10t virus. They're too scared to take on an active region with a Delegate with a strong regional backing (endorsements).
I've sent their General a telegram, let's hope he responds with good intentions.
He won't...trust me.
The General? Tell him to contact me, I'm the Defence Secretary. (And well leader as well, seeing the rest have fled.)
I don't know, or have any contact, with him, therefore I can't pass on your message.
A busy day today in the Who 'verse. It's the 50th anniversary of the first broadcast of Dr Who, An Unearthly Child with the 1st Doctor, William Hartnell and his first companions Carole Ann Ford (Susan Foreman), Jacqueline Hill (Barbara Wright), and
William Russell (Ian Chesterton). So much to see today.
Dear Fellow Residents of this once great region,
I took the liberty to close our region awaiting the return of our dear founder, Libby.
WooHoo! You got it done before I could get enough influence to do so. :D