WA Delegate: None.
The Island of Mythology contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in The Island of Mythology
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, The Island of Mythology is ranked 5,389th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Homecoming of Libbys father||Father Knows Best State||“Watching Mahaj's back.”|
|2.||The Family of Flopsy Bunnies||Anarchy||“We love carrots”|
- 33 days ago: The Dominion of The True Organization XIII of the region The World that Never Was proposed constructing embassies.
- 77 days ago: The Queendom of Eilodun ceased to exist.
- 150 days ago: The Chairwoman and founder of Cleopatrastan of the region Aurelia proposed constructing embassies.
- 229 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The South and The Island of Mythology.
- 232 days ago: The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation of the region The South ordered the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 248 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 262 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 270 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 277 days ago: The Magical Holiday Land of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 283 days ago: The United Socialists of Daukulis Country of the region Communist Beach cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
The Island of Mythology Regional Message Board
Hello. This is Rabbit from tRr. Sorry to see that you were raided again. I'm going to try to get some help for you.
No... don't. I want to know why they raided us. This is the third time.
Because thy suffer from the id10t virus. They're too scared to take on an active region with a Delegate with a strong regional backing (endorsements).
I've sent their General a telegram, let's hope he responds with good intentions.
He won't...trust me.
The General? Tell him to contact me, I'm the Defence Secretary. (And well leader as well, seeing the rest have fled.)
I don't know, or have any contact, with him, therefore I can't pass on your message.
A busy day today in the Who 'verse. It's the 50th anniversary of the first broadcast of Dr Who, An Unearthly Child with the 1st Doctor, William Hartnell and his first companions Carole Ann Ford (Susan Foreman), Jacqueline Hill (Barbara Wright), and
William Russell (Ian Chesterton). So much to see today.
Dear Fellow Residents of this once great region,
I took the liberty to close our region awaiting the return of our dear founder, Libby.
WooHoo! You got it done before I could get enough influence to do so. :D