WA Delegate: None.
The Island of Mythology contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Island of Mythology
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, The Island of Mythology is ranked 8,810th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Family of Flopsy Bunnies||Anarchy||“We love carrots”|
|2.||The Homecoming of Libbys father||Father Knows Best State||“Watching Mahaj's back.”|
- 32 days ago: The White Sands of Yoh-en-Boeit of the region North Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 33 days ago: The General of Melgarejo of the region North Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 34 days ago: The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 42 days ago: The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 102 days ago: The Establishment of The True Organization XIII of the region The World that Never Was proposed constructing embassies.
- 145 days ago: The Queendom of Eilodun ceased to exist.
- 218 days ago: The Chairwoman and founder of Cleopatrastan of the region Aurelia proposed constructing embassies.
- 297 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The South and The Island of Mythology.
- 300 days ago: The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation of the region The South ordered the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 317 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
The Island of Mythology Regional Message Board
Hello. This is Rabbit from tRr. Sorry to see that you were raided again. I'm going to try to get some help for you.
No... don't. I want to know why they raided us. This is the third time.
Because thy suffer from the id10t virus. They're too scared to take on an active region with a Delegate with a strong regional backing (endorsements).
I've sent their General a telegram, let's hope he responds with good intentions.
He won't...trust me.
The General? Tell him to contact me, I'm the Defence Secretary. (And well leader as well, seeing the rest have fled.)
I don't know, or have any contact, with him, therefore I can't pass on your message.
A busy day today in the Who 'verse. It's the 50th anniversary of the first broadcast of Dr Who, An Unearthly Child with the 1st Doctor, William Hartnell and his first companions Carole Ann Ford (Susan Foreman), Jacqueline Hill (Barbara Wright), and
William Russell (Ian Chesterton). So much to see today.
Dear Fellow Residents of this once great region,
I took the liberty to close our region awaiting the return of our dear founder, Libby.
WooHoo! You got it done before I could get enough influence to do so. :D