WA Delegate: None.
The Island of Mythology contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in The Island of Mythology
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, The Island of Mythology is ranked 12,984th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Family of Flopsy Bunnies||Anarchy||“We love carrots”|
|2.||The Homecoming of Libbys father||Father Knows Best State||“Watching Mahaj's back.”|
|3.||The Queendom of Eilodun||Democratic Socialists||“Equality can only be reached by force”|
- 56 days ago: The Jingoistic States of The Cyclops ceased to exist.
- 57 days ago: Embassy established between The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples and The Island of Mythology.
- 60 days ago: The Royal Commonwealth of Kingdoms of Cal of the region The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples agreed to construct embassies.
- 60 days ago: Embassy established between The Island of Mythology and Goliath SpecOps inc.
- 62 days ago: Embassy established between The South and The Island of Mythology.
- 62 days ago: Embassy established between The Island of Mythology and North Africa.
- 62 days ago: Embassy established between Antifa and The Island of Mythology.
- 63 days ago: Embassy established between Communist Beach and The Island of Mythology.
- 63 days ago: Embassy established between The Respected Realms and The Island of Mythology.
- 63 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and The Island of Mythology.
The Island of Mythology Regional Message Board
Hello. This is Rabbit from tRr. Sorry to see that you were raided again. I'm going to try to get some help for you.
No... don't. I want to know why they raided us. This is the third time.
Because thy suffer from the id10t virus. They're too scared to take on an active region with a Delegate with a strong regional backing (endorsements).
I've sent their General a telegram, let's hope he responds with good intentions.
He won't...trust me.
The General? Tell him to contact me, I'm the Defence Secretary. (And well leader as well, seeing the rest have fled.)
I don't know, or have any contact, with him, therefore I can't pass on your message.
A busy day today in the Who 'verse. It's the 50th anniversary of the first broadcast of Dr Who, An Unearthly Child with the 1st Doctor, William Hartnell and his first companions Carole Ann Ford (Susan Foreman), Jacqueline Hill (Barbara Wright), and
William Russell (Ian Chesterton). So much to see today.
Dear Fellow Residents of this once great region,
I took the liberty to close our region awaiting the return of our dear founder, Libby.
WooHoo! You got it done before I could get enough influence to do so. :D