WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
The Island of Mythology contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Island of Mythology
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Island of Mythology is ranked 14,569th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Queendom of Eilodun||Democratic Socialists||“Equality can only be reached by force”|
|2.||The Homecoming of Libbys father||Father Knows Best State||“Watching Mahaj's back.”|
|3.||The Jingoistic States of The Cyclops||Compulsory Consumerist State||“I've Got My Eye On You!”|
|4.||The Colony of Flopsy Bunnies||Anarchy||“We love carrots”|
- 23 days ago: The Sun-Praising people of The Ariskis departed this region for The Badlands.
- 32 days ago: Embassy established between The Black Riders and The Island of Mythology.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Gensokyo and The Island of Mythology.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Philosophy 115 and The Island of Mythology.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel Quebec and The Island of Mythology.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The South and The Island of Mythology.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Communist Beach and The Island of Mythology.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Respected Realms and The Island of Mythology.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Antifa and The Island of Mythology.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between North Africa and The Island of Mythology.
The Island of Mythology Regional Message Board
Hello As the messenger of The Ring of Fire
I urge you to join The Ring of Fire Where you can raid small regions, Control other non-WA members and be the Regional delegate
All of this happen IF you will be a WA member which we urge you to join We also urge you to take your friends here. But if you are not you can still have our priveleges like:
1.Occupy raided regions
2.Make decisions which others should obey or they will be banjected
4.Make yourself a Superpower
Join now so we can be great.
Thank YOU FOR BEiNG A Recruiter friendly region
Hello. This is Rabbit from tRr. Sorry to see that you were raided again. I'm going to try to get some help for you.
No... don't. I want to know why they raided us. This is the third time.
Because thy suffer from the id10t virus. They're too scared to take on an active region with a Delegate with a strong regional backing (endorsements).
I've sent their General a telegram, let's hope he responds with good intentions.
He won't...trust me.
The General? Tell him to contact me, I'm the Defence Secretary. (And well leader as well, seeing the rest have fled.)
I don't know, or have any contact, with him, therefore I can't pass on your message.
A busy day today in the Who 'verse. It's the 50th anniversary of the first broadcast of Dr Who, An Unearthly Child with the 1st Doctor, William Hartnell and his first companions Carole Ann Ford (Susan Foreman), Jacqueline Hill (Barbara Wright), and
William Russell (Ian Chesterton). So much to see today.