WA Delegate: None.
The Island of Mythology contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in The Island of Mythology
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, The Island of Mythology is ranked 6,970th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|1.||The Homecoming of Libbys father||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Watching Mahaj's back.”|
|2.||The Family of Flopsy Bunnies||Anarchy||“We love carrots”|
|3.||The Queendom of Eilodun||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Equality can only be reached by force”|
- 9 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Magical Holiday Land of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 35 days ago: The United Socialists of Daukulis Country of the region Communist Beach cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 35 days ago: The Lawless Wasteland of No Borders of the region Communist Beach ordered the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 93 days ago: The Jingoistic States of The Cyclops ceased to exist.
- 93 days ago: Embassy established between The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples and The Island of Mythology.
- 96 days ago: The Royal Commonwealth of Kingdoms of Cal of the region The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples agreed to construct embassies.
- 97 days ago: Embassy established between The Island of Mythology and Goliath SpecOps inc.
The Island of Mythology Regional Message Board
Hello. This is Rabbit from tRr. Sorry to see that you were raided again. I'm going to try to get some help for you.
No... don't. I want to know why they raided us. This is the third time.
Because thy suffer from the id10t virus. They're too scared to take on an active region with a Delegate with a strong regional backing (endorsements).
I've sent their General a telegram, let's hope he responds with good intentions.
He won't...trust me.
The General? Tell him to contact me, I'm the Defence Secretary. (And well leader as well, seeing the rest have fled.)
I don't know, or have any contact, with him, therefore I can't pass on your message.
A busy day today in the Who 'verse. It's the 50th anniversary of the first broadcast of Dr Who, An Unearthly Child with the 1st Doctor, William Hartnell and his first companions Carole Ann Ford (Susan Foreman), Jacqueline Hill (Barbara Wright), and
William Russell (Ian Chesterton). So much to see today.
Dear Fellow Residents of this once great region,
I took the liberty to close our region awaiting the return of our dear founder, Libby.
WooHoo! You got it done before I could get enough influence to do so. :D