WA Delegate: None.
The Island of Mythology contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in The Island of Mythology
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, The Island of Mythology is ranked 11,693rd in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Family of Flopsy Bunnies||Anarchy||“We love carrots”|
|2.||The Queendom of Eilodun||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Equality can only be reached by force”|
|3.||The Homecoming of Libbys father||Father Knows Best State||“Watching Mahaj's back.”|
- 7 days ago: The Kingdom of Cleopatrastan of the region Aurelia proposed constructing embassies.
- 86 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The South and The Island of Mythology.
- 89 days ago: The Federal Republic of Hellcat Nation of the region The South ordered the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 105 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 119 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 127 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 133 days ago: The Magical Holiday Land of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 140 days ago: The United Socialists of Daukulis Country of the region Communist Beach cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 141 days ago: No borders of the region Communist Beach ordered the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 198 days ago: The Jingoistic States of The Cyclops ceased to exist.
The Island of Mythology Regional Message Board
Hello. This is Rabbit from tRr. Sorry to see that you were raided again. I'm going to try to get some help for you.
No... don't. I want to know why they raided us. This is the third time.
Because thy suffer from the id10t virus. They're too scared to take on an active region with a Delegate with a strong regional backing (endorsements).
I've sent their General a telegram, let's hope he responds with good intentions.
He won't...trust me.
The General? Tell him to contact me, I'm the Defence Secretary. (And well leader as well, seeing the rest have fled.)
I don't know, or have any contact, with him, therefore I can't pass on your message.
A busy day today in the Who 'verse. It's the 50th anniversary of the first broadcast of Dr Who, An Unearthly Child with the 1st Doctor, William Hartnell and his first companions Carole Ann Ford (Susan Foreman), Jacqueline Hill (Barbara Wright), and
William Russell (Ian Chesterton). So much to see today.
Dear Fellow Residents of this once great region,
I took the liberty to close our region awaiting the return of our dear founder, Libby.
WooHoo! You got it done before I could get enough influence to do so. :D