WA Delegate: None.
The Island of Mythology contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Happiest Citizens in The Island of Mythology
A recent survey attempted to measure the average happiness of citizens in various nations. These results should be treated with caution, however, as results tend to fluctuate from day to day.
As a region, The Island of Mythology is ranked 16,064th in the world for Happiest Citizens.
|1.||The Family of Flopsy Bunnies||Anarchy||“We love carrots”|
|2.||The Homecoming of Libbys father||Father Knows Best State||“Watching Mahaj's back.”|
- 6 days ago: The Smurf Village of Papa Smurf- of the region The Communist Beach proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Communist Beach and The Island of Mythology.
- 19 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 99 days ago: The White Sands of Yoh-en-Boeit of the region North Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 100 days ago: The General of Melgarejo of the region North Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in The Island of Mythology.
- 101 days ago: The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 109 days ago: The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 169 days ago: The Establishment of The True Organization XIII of the region The World that Never Was proposed constructing embassies.
- 212 days ago: The Queendom of Eilodun ceased to exist.
- 285 days ago: The Chairwoman and founder of Cleopatrastan of the region Aurelia proposed constructing embassies.
The Island of Mythology Regional Message Board
Hello. This is Rabbit from tRr. Sorry to see that you were raided again. I'm going to try to get some help for you.
No... don't. I want to know why they raided us. This is the third time.
Because thy suffer from the id10t virus. They're too scared to take on an active region with a Delegate with a strong regional backing (endorsements).
I've sent their General a telegram, let's hope he responds with good intentions.
He won't...trust me.
The General? Tell him to contact me, I'm the Defence Secretary. (And well leader as well, seeing the rest have fled.)
I don't know, or have any contact, with him, therefore I can't pass on your message.
A busy day today in the Who 'verse. It's the 50th anniversary of the first broadcast of Dr Who, An Unearthly Child with the 1st Doctor, William Hartnell and his first companions Carole Ann Ford (Susan Foreman), Jacqueline Hill (Barbara Wright), and
William Russell (Ian Chesterton). So much to see today.
Dear Fellow Residents of this once great region,
I took the liberty to close our region awaiting the return of our dear founder, Libby.
WooHoo! You got it done before I could get enough influence to do so. :D