WA Delegate (non-executive): The People's Republic of Auhl (elected 29 days ago)
Embassies: The International, North Korea, The Red Fleet, Das Kommune, CIL, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Autonomous Peoples, Antifa, The Communist Internationale, Libcom, The MT Army, Congress of Armed Proletarian States, Labour and Socialist International, United Socialist Republics, Democratic Socialist Assembly, The Proletariat Coalition, and 5 others.Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Communist Region, Ivory Tower, The Cannabis Communists, and primitive communism.
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in The Internationale
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, The Internationale is ranked 1,254th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Libertarian Commune of Little Woodhouse||Democratic Socialists||“Bread and roses”|
|2.||The United Socialist Republic of Ucratia||Democratic Socialists||“An injury to one is the concern of all”|
|3.||The People's Federation of Korzenowski||Left-wing Utopia||“Nos invicti sumus”|
|4.||The Free Land of Xanderheim||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Spreading Liberty to the Four Winds”|
|5.||The Agonistic-Pluralistic States of Respectika||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nothing is true! Everything is permitted! No NAZIS!”|
|6.||The Public Domain of Khanatah||Left-wing Utopia||“☭ - Overthrow Heaven, Dethrone God - ☭”|
|7.||The Free Socialist Territories of Punkdom||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Quid Leges Sine Moribus Vanae Proficiunt?”|
|8.||The Revolutionary Worker's State of Mantora||Left-wing Utopia||“To The Sun - Freedom!”|
|9.||The United Socialist States of The Red Manifesto||Democratic Socialists||“Destroy the class system, and let there be equality!!!”|
|10.||The Worker's Republic of Resora||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“One World, One Class”|
- 1 minute ago: The Camarada de Siempre of Illa Passiflora suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 1 minute ago: The Dictatorship of The Supreme Leader Aladeen departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 1 minute ago: The Camarada de Siempre of Illa Passiflora ejected and banned The Dictatorship of The Supreme Leader Aladeen from the region.
- 5 hours ago: The Free Land of Zecken-Chat arrived from The South Pacific.
- 6 hours ago: The Free Land of French canadien demographique arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 8 hours ago: The Empire of Aprillesa arrived from The South Pacific.
- 11 hours ago: The Matriarchy of Chill Nation Base Camp Ambassador 1 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 11 hours ago: The Camarada de Siempre of Illa Passiflora ejected and banned The Matriarchy of Chill Nation Base Camp Ambassador 1 from the region.
- 11 hours ago: The Camarada de Siempre of Illa Passiflora suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 12 hours ago: The Matriarchy of Chill Nation Base Camp Ambassador 1 arrived from The East Pacific.
The Internationale Regional Message Board
Illa Passiflora, interesting name... What's does it mean?
It means "The Passionflower," and is the Latin translation of La Pasionaria, who was our founder until being unjustly deleted by the moderators in November.
Aladeen, I think TI's general attitude is that the war against capitalist regions is worth fighting. The people here strongly believe that capitalism is, for want of a better word, evil. They believe that to settle for "peace" with capitalism in the real world would mean leaving the world's populace to suffer; they fight this war to end the suffering. They believe they can help. They believe fighting capitalism will help. And they believe that making "peace" (remember, the absence of war does not equate with peace) with capitalists on NationStates would reflect poorly on their real-world struggle.
Why am I being voted on? What crime have I committed? I do not know this Aladeen and I have nothing to do with him, I reject comrade Casita's baseless accusation.
I'm not against communism entirely and I'm not entirely with capitalism either, but a couple of points to consider from me. You may not agree with it, but this is my honest opinion. I'm not trying to spit on TI or near that, so let me know if I've crossed the line, okay?
- REATO are fighting for "freedom" but the roles have been swapped so that you guys are the bad guys and they are the good guys. (But then again, I'm on nobody's side because neither side has offered a decent proposal yet)
- If war and war equate to peace, then why does two wrongs don't make a right? Besides, the pen is mightier than than the sword so can you please explain how 'War + Jihad (struggle) = Peace'? Sorry if I misinterpreted you, but maybe you could explain a little more please?
-*Philisoraptor meme* I wonder if any of the two sides will just admit that this war ('jihad' if you may) is politically motivated from the Cold War.
- If the capitalists are that bad, then I invite you to have a go at the totalitarian 'The Black Riders'. They have numbers, and are happy to crush anyone in their path.
- If you may, please consider these quotes by Mahatma Ghandi:
"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
"My religion is based on truth and non-violence. Truth is my God. Non-violence is the means of realizing Him."
- I know I'm bombarding you with quotes, but also consider this slogan from Lenin himself:
"Peace, bread, land"
Again, sorry for the long post and quotes, just needed to make a point or two (actually about 6). Still better than spamming I hope.
A moderate-libertarian (from a state that has legalized recreational weed)
So how long are we going to put up with REATO propaganda here?
[b]Neo-nazi Frequencies[b] http://tahriricn.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/neo-nazi-frequencies/