WA Delegate: The People's Republic of Auhl (elected 112 days ago)
Embassies: The International, North Korea, The Red Fleet, Das Kommune, CIL, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Autonomous Peoples, Antifa, The Communist Internationale, Libcom, The MT Army, Labour and Socialist International, United Socialist Republics, Democratic Socialist Assembly, Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Communist Region, and 4 others.The Cannabis Communists, United Sovereign Socialist Republics, Marxism Leninism, and Eurasia.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Internationale
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Internationale is ranked 3,387th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The United Socialist States of The Union of the Soviet Republics||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Workers of the World, Unite!”|
|2.||The Socialist Technocracy of North Germania||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Science, Unity, and Achievement”|
|3.||The Revolutionary Tendency of LOLOMGWTF||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“¡Hasta la victoria siempre!”|
|4.||The Proletarian Democracy of Stamp Licking||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Turn on, Tune in, Drop out”|
|5.||The Gallant Knight of The Valley of the Shadow||Anarchy||“Ride, boldly ride, if you seek for Eldorado!”|
|6.||The Anarchy of Walrus Eaters||Anarchy||“Murder's Fun.”|
|7.||The Free Land of Anarchist Militants||Left-wing Utopia||“All to the Workingman!”|
|8.||The Free Land of New Unsociety||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom is Power”|
|9.||The Republic of Satyamadesh||Left-wing Utopia||“An injury to one is an injury to all!”|
|10.||The Former Confederated Communes of Proletaire||Left-wing Utopia||“Socialism or barbarism!”|
- 5 minutes ago: The People's Republic of Argyrland ceased to exist.
- 5 minutes ago: The Dominion of Faolinn ceased to exist.
- 3 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Do Lung Bridge departed this region for Whatever Get Lost.
- 6 hours ago: The Workers' Republic of Azania arrived from Africa.
- 12 hours ago: The Community of St Knuts torg ceased to exist.
- 23 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of El Manana arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Kingdom of Humanistic Order arrived from Spectrasonic.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Ecovillages of Daun ceased to exist.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: La passionaria of the region L internationale proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Peoples' Republic of Hai Jin Lao of the region The League of Reformed Socialist States proposed constructing embassies.
The Internationale Regional Message Board
With Stalin's zombies, of course xd
I'm new to NS. How exactly do interregional wars work?
La passionaria? Impostor, or the real deal?
Since NS is not designed to host wars, the interregional wars are, in fact, a clever trick where raider regions use the time lapses between general updates. This is usually done in regions with no founder, inactive founder or delegate with all powers, because of the possibility to become a delegate based on endorsements and control the region (password, ban+ejecting people, etc.).
That is everyone's question isn't it?
we should start with Libertatem.
anyone here been through the zombie apocalypse before?
Obviously "La Passionaria" was an impersonator and has been deleted by the moderators. Posing as a deleted nation is among the stupidest ploys I've ever seen.
La Pas has left the game, and if he is still around, it's via a puppet whose identity isn't widely known. If La Pas comes back, you can be damn sure he'll come back home--to The Internationale--and not silently create an impostor region.
Been on NS since the very first zombie apocalypse, though I had a different nation then, in a different region.
Just so everyone knows, puppet flooding is against game rules. I found that out the hard way.