The International Communist Union RMB

WA Delegate: The Socialist Union of Vashty (elected )

Founder: Ostakia

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 36th Most Advanced Public Transport: 37th Most Pacifist: 43rd+32
Most Compassionate Citizens: 57th Largest Welfare Programs: 75th Nicest Citizens: 78th Largest Governments: 79th Highest Workforce Participation Rate: 89th Most Inclusive: 118th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 141st Most Cultured: 146th Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 161st Safest: 165th Most Advanced Public Education: 177th Least Corrupt Governments: 183rd Highest Average Tax Rates: 196th Healthiest Citizens: 201st Most World Assembly Endorsements: 219th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 239th Most Beautiful Environments: 265th Most Cheerful Citizens: 265th Smartest Citizens: 276th Most Influential: 336th Lowest Crime Rates: 385th Most Subsidized Industry: 421st Best Weather: 446th Highest Poor Incomes: 467th Most Secular: 759th Most Developed: 914th Longest Average Lifespans: 943rd Most Scientifically Advanced: 966th Most Rebellious Youth: 1,222nd Highest Average Incomes: 1,407th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 1,667th Highest Economic Output: 1,873rd
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The International Communist Union!

We are a Left-Wing, Marxist and Socialist region!
______________________________________________________________________________

"The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains!
They have a world to win, Workers of all countries, unite!"
- Karl Marx
______________________________________________________________________

Comrade The Socialist Union of Vashty - Regional Chairman

Comrade The Proletarian Republic of New Langsia - Regional Commissar



  1. 2

    The Official Ideology Of The International Communist Union

    FactbookPolitics by Vashtanaraada . 174 reads.

  2. 1

    Regional Anthem

    FactbookOverview by Vashtanaraada . 72 reads.

Embassies: Worldwide Communist Union, Antifa, The Communist Region, North Korea, Das Kommune, The MT Army, United Socialist Republics, NSLeft, World Alliance, Ozzy, The True Marxism, The Great Nation of Petrokovia, Latinoamerica, The Spanish Republic, Islamic Comintern, Feminina, and 44 others.Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union, ITALIA, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Isles of Socialism, The Sea Of Love, Warhammer 40000, State of Palestine, The Revolutionary Front, Red Harbor, In The Flesh, New Stormfront, CBGB, Confederacy of Egalitarian Democracies, the democratic socialist union, Heavy Metal Heaven, Trotsky League, The Communist Legion, Union of Socialist Soviet Republics, Conf of Traditional Socialist Nations, The Atheist Empire, Hezbollah, Communist International, Communist China, The Christian Communist Union, Alliance of Democratic Social Republics, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, War torn United Nations Space Command, Kommunistland, Nadeyatsya, BolivarianRepublicOfVenezuela, New Socialist Bloc, Federacion Comunista Iberica, The New Cooperative Union, Moscow Kremlin, The Communist Party of NationStates, The Embassy, Socialist Republic of America, The Leftist Assembly, The Red and Black, The Communist Beach, The Soviet Region, Union of Socialist Democratic Republics, and Communist Workers International.

Tags: Democratic, Anti-Fascist, General Assembly, Communist, Security Council, Independent, Password, Eco-friendly, Socialist, Anti-Capitalist, Founderless, Minuscule, and 2 others.Serious, and World Assembly.

The International Communist Union contains 2 nations.

Password required

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in The International Communist Union

The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.

As a region, The International Communist Union is ranked 12,638th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Socialist Union of VashtyDemocratic Socialists“Always Opposing Oppression”
2.The Proletarian Republic of New LangsiaDemocratic Socialists“Through peace and socialism, a new world is born”

Regional Happenings

More...

The International Communist Union Regional Message Board

Guys have any plans on revival?

The People's Republic of Bolnoa wrote:Guys have any plans on revival?


I wish so dearly for revival, but with only two members, opening border we could be raided by anyone... I would need some help with our revival project...

The Proletarian Republic of New Langsia wrote:I wish so dearly for revival, but with only two members, opening border we could be raided by anyone... I would need some help with our revival project...

The CTSN would be open to helping you rebuild the ICU. i would love to help becuase this was the first region i joined and i do not want it to become an relic of the past, forgotten and untold of.

The Proletarian Republic of New Langsia wrote:I wish so dearly for revival, but with only two members, opening border we could be raided by anyone... I would need some help with our revival project...


If you need assistance. I am more than happy with aiding.

Greetings comrades! It's great to have embassies with this region.

The Marxist Union of Democratic Peoples republic of siberia wrote:The CTSN would be open to helping you rebuild the ICU. i would love to help becuase this was the first region i joined and i do not want it to become an relic of the past, forgotten and untold of.


You leaving here for the CTSN is literally a part of the decline of the region.

The Democratic Republic of Slovaskstan wrote:Greetings comrades! It's great to have embassies with this region.


Welcome comrade, may I ask what your region represents or what type of region yours is beyond your WFE?

The Socialist Union of Vashty wrote:Welcome comrade, may I ask what your region represents or what type of region yours is beyond your WFE?

Well, I would consider myself a Marxist-Leninist, so I founded the Union of Socialist Democratic Republics as an anti-revisionist region. I noticed that many of the larger regions have revised their ideology and made compromises in the past in order to appeal to a broader spectrum. These regions cannot be considered legitimate Marxists as they no longer hold their beliefs with conviction, so I swore to never revise our principles as they did. The USDR is kept on the path of socialism through implementing democratic policies, as I believe that without democracy, there is no socialism, and vice versa. And now, I'm mainly focusing on strengthening and creating relations with other leftist regions and reaching out to others to join my cause. If you want to know more, feel free to check out my pinned dispatches, they contain a lot of information on what the region stands for as well.

Vashty

The Democratic Republic of Slovaskstan wrote:Well, I would consider myself a Marxist-Leninist, so I founded the Union of Socialist Democratic Republics as an anti-revisionist region. I noticed that many of the larger regions have revised their ideology and made compromises in the past in order to appeal to a broader spectrum. These regions cannot be considered legitimate Marxists as they no longer hold their beliefs with conviction, so I swore to never revise our principles as they did. The USDR is kept on the path of socialism through implementing democratic policies, as I believe that without democracy, there is no socialism, and vice versa. And now, I'm mainly focusing on strengthening and creating relations with other leftist regions and reaching out to others to join my cause. If you want to know more, feel free to check out my pinned dispatches, they contain a lot of information on what the region stands for as well.


That is good to hear. We were formally a communist collective region with Ostakia (our original founder) being a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist. A few of us supported the Vietnamese model of communist policy, a few liked Cuba's nationalistic Leninism, and a few like myself were pure Marxist-Leninists. I am no longer a Leninist and I believe that only Classical Marxism may be called "true" Marxism. I also believe that Leninism modified Marxist doctrine in areas such as Marxist Stage Theory and a Communist Revolution's makeup. This in my eyes makes them as bad as social democrats if we're saying bad is modifying original Marxist ideals.

I apologise if that paragraph upset you, but I am frustrated when for example communists who favour the Chinese model claim that they have more originality and keep more to 'Kapital than say Democratic Socialists.

The Socialist Union of Vashty wrote:That is good to hear. We were formally a communist collective region with Ostakia (our original founder) being a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist. A few of us supported the Vietnamese model of communist policy, a few liked Cuba's nationalistic Leninism, and a few like myself were pure Marxist-Leninists. I am no longer a Leninist and I believe that only Classical Marxism may be called "true" Marxism. I also believe that Leninism modified Marxist doctrine in areas such as Marxist Stage Theory and a Communist Revolution's makeup. This in my eyes makes them as bad as social democrats if we're saying bad is modifying original Marxist ideals.
I apologise if that paragraph upset you, but I am frustrated when for example communists who favour the Chinese model claim that they have more originality and keep more to 'Kapital than say Democratic Socialists.

Don't worry, I would have to say I agree with much of what you said. The most admirable works and theories were the ones produced by Marx and Engels, though I also like Trotsky. The Bolshevik Revolution however was a failure even before Stalin took office. Leninism is responsible for most of this failure, for modifying Marx's model of a successful communist revolution and the Bolsheviks manipulating stage theory for their own personal interests. I have to admit I admire the spirit of the Cuban revolution, especially during the early years when it was still the 26th of July Movement being lead by Che, Raśl, and Fidel. But, I also believe much of what the revolution stood for was abandoned and Cuban society returned to being corrupt again in the later years, despite significant modernisation brought to rural Cuban society through socialist policies in land reform and wealth distribution. I also admire the determination of the Viet Minh/Cong (and the NVA) under the leadership of Ho Chi Minh, but like Cuba, Vietnamese society has mostly abandoned socialism along with the rest of most other Marxist governments in Asia over the years. Capitalist infiltration and exploitation of Asian countries through the use of "cheap labor" continues well into the 21st century, so this pretty much discredits any position made by Maoists against Marxists.

Vashty

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics