WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Roslina and her observatory
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in The Imperial Palace of Fandom
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, The Imperial Palace of Fandom is ranked 6,508th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Puppet Watching Alliance of Puppet Trackers||Corporate Police State||“You Hack 'em, We Track 'em”|
|2.||The Republic of Johnny Five||Anarchy||“No. 5 Alive”|
|3.||The Equestrian States Puppet of ES IPoF Tracker||Moralistic Democracy||“Always Watching (ES)”|
|4.||The Principality of Miss Miku||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Leeks! Leeks for all. (Hatsunia)”|
|5.||The Oppressed Peoples of Zogetiy||Father Knows Best State||“In Pace Decus, In Bello Praesidium”|
|6.||The People's Republic of TestSubject||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Every man is equal but some are more equal than other”|
- 4 hours ago: The Colony of Crypto ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Jingoistic States of Blissful Furries ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Totally Not AC-Rip Off Sky Pirates ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Republic of Blue Police Men ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Gray Military ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Allied States of Green Military ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Kingdom of Rick Jaammeessss ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Angered Pootis ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Obama Memes ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Dominion of Joe Barbaro ceased to exist.
The Imperial Palace of Fandom Regional Message Board
Do we even have any WA members in this region? If not, it's probably just random.
And the slow-moving parade of CTEs continues.
Anyways, I got the "Purge the Infidels" issue again, which is always amusing with this particular nation:
"We already have an official religion," says Clint Mistletoe, the white cloaked spokesperson for Extreme Religious Fanatics's Concerned Citizens. "Why not enforce it? After all, the only way to Heaven is through Us and Our God. If they will not believe in Our Loving and Forgiving God, well, clearly they must be PUT TO DEATH."
You sir, are a genius. Have an axe made of sacred metal so that we might speed up the purging of those infidels.
Just as a heads up: this puppet is heading out of the region, but is the only one I intend to move at this time.
My goal is to form a region that I can establish as the Most Religious in the world sometime in a future census. If you guys have any puppets that you regularly use to boost their religiousness, feel free to move them in to the region or TG me.
So who regularly checks these boards?
Eh. Somewhat regularly. The little RMB notifier on the dashboard helps a little.
This nation's purpose is now fulfilled.
The hell is with this "disease" counter-checker thingy I'm looking at?
"Disease" counter-checker thingy? Do you mean the "Z-Day" thing?