WA Delegate (non-executive): The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life (elected 2 years 319 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in The Imperial Legion
As a region, The Imperial Legion is ranked 564th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Imperial Regime of The Grand Imperialists||Father Knows Best State||“Achieving victory can't happen without sacrifice”|
|2.||The Jingoistic States of Turris||Corporate Police State||“Our lives for Turris”|
|3.||The Always Observing Legionnaire of The Imperial Founder||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A.K.A. Usual People In Life”|
|4.||The Shadow Empire of Hydreigon||Iron Fist Consumerists||“There is no greater weapon than the prepared mind.”|
|5.||The Republic of Shieldholm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace Through Superior Firepower”|
|6.||The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life||New York Times Democracy||“Do you really want to play with Sox?”|
- 4 hours ago: The Central Republic of Septalon ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Empire of Kathiawad of the region Sparthens proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Empire of PumaBear departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 10 days ago: The Always Observing Legionnaire of The Imperial Founder ejected The Empire of PumaBear from the region.
- 10 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Pumas departed this region for Spectrasonic.
- 10 days ago: The Dominion of Caine departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 10 days ago: The Always Observing Legionnaire of The Imperial Founder ejected The Dominion of Caine from the region.
- 10 days ago: The Dominion of Brjannsborg departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 10 days ago: The Always Observing Legionnaire of The Imperial Founder ejected The Dominion of Brjannsborg from the region.
The Imperial Legion Regional Message Board
Just by the by, I can fire off 4 missiles at a time. So if you need some curing done, say so and I'll act when I see it.
Thanks for the help everyone, it's highly appreciated!
We managed to reboot the founder nation.
I hope everyone has had a great year.
Unfortunately I'm going to be away over the next few days, so I probably won't be able to find an internet connection for the next week or so. This means I'll probably be offline for around a week.
I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I look forward to seeing you all in 2014.
Have a great time, and I'll see you all soon!
Usual People in Life
And all I have to say is Baltimore Orioles #1!
Who were they?
I don't recognise the name, and after they posted that they left for my old region.
It seems I have some access to RCP - though I can't do everything. I'm wondering if that's a bug by any chance - I've not been given exec powers by the founder
I have reported the possible bug with RCP, I'm hoping a mod or admin can look into the issue soon.
I'm not actually sure why I have RCP Exec powers - the enable WA Powers box isn't even ticked!
I will keep my word though, I won't be ejecting or banning anyone without the Founder giving permission (I wouldn't eject natives anyway)
And I'm back in control again...