WA Delegate: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life (elected 35 days ago)
Founder: The imperial founder
Regional Power: Moderate
The Imperial Legion contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Imperial Legion
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, The Imperial Legion is ranked 6,940th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Imperial Regime of The Grand Imperialists||Father Knows Best State||“Achieving victory can't happen without sacrifice”|
|2.||The Grand Republic of Shieldholm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace Through Superior Firepower”|
|3.||The Central Republic of Septalon||Capitalizt||“You choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”|
|4.||The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life||Democratic Socialists||“Do you really want to play with Sox?”|
- 5 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Wii U of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life rejected The United Multiversal Confederation's request for regional embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life rejected Xavierland's request for regional embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Salimako of the region Xavierland proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Imperium of The Conez Imperium of the region The United Multiversal Confederation proposed constructing embassies.
- 35 days ago: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life became regional WA Delegate.
- 89 days ago: Turris ceased to exist.
- 176 days ago: The Central Republic of Septalon lost WA Delegate status.
- 178 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Eleven Singed Notes departed this region for Valrifell is mean.
- 193 days ago: The Central Republic of Septalon updated the World Factbook entry.
The Imperial Legion Regional Message Board
Post by Cowtipper suppressed by Brutal assualt.
You have been rescued from the evil Shadow Creatures that befowled you Natives... It is OKAY as I have a tipped cow which you may use to regain your strength so we may have healthy peasants... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
The Security Council and its powers are the bane to Raiders and WA Delegate rights to Password a Region.
I will not have an Embassy with any region that supports The Security Council.
By supporting The Security Council a region is thus supporting legislation which favors Defenders.
Post self-deleted by Brutal assualt.
The people of The Imperial Legion, a long-standing imperialist region which frequently invaded historically, can choose whether or not they want that tag. The UIAF, in occupying the region, is not here to dictate their affairs, it is protect them from those who would insult them and us for our activities following a hostile invasion by defender-affiliated forces.
We re-tagged the region as imperialist because we saw that tag had been removed by the enemy; we withdrew cancellation of the embassies, including indicating we wished to do so with Ile de France, because those cancellations were started by the enemy. Beyond what is necessary for security purposes, we do not intend to interefere with TIL's affairs except as its peoples request. If as a result of that he does not wish to maintain relations with TIL, that is entirely his concern, but the UIAF is in no more mood to be dictated to by him than when he was banned from the LKE for similar impertinent conduct several years ago.
Sorry for the delay in voting you in as delegate UPIL.
I've had an embassy request from Console Alliance, any thoughts?
They are a week old as of today, and I don't think it would be a wise choice at this time. They have sent 78 other requests out within the last three days, and 20 already being built. I'd like to know the motivation their mass spamming of other regions.