WA Delegate: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life (elected 7 days ago)
Founder: The imperial founder
Regional Power: Moderate
The Imperial Legion contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in The Imperial Legion
As a region, The Imperial Legion is ranked 3,440th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Imperial Regime of The Grand Imperialists||Father Knows Best State||“Achieving victory can't happen without sacrifice”|
|2.||The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life||Democratic Socialists||“Do you really want to play with Sox?”|
|3.||The Central Republic of Septalon||Capitalizt||“You choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”|
|4.||The Republic of Shieldholm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace Through Superior Firepower”|
- 7 days ago: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life became regional WA Delegate.
- 61 days ago: Turris ceased to exist.
- 148 days ago: The Central Republic of Septalon lost WA Delegate status.
- 151 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Eleven Singed Notes departed this region for Valrifell is mean.
- 165 days ago: The Central Republic of Septalon updated the World Factbook entry.
- 186 days ago: The Kingdom of Anoir of the region Anoir proposed constructing embassies.
- 188 days ago: The Viking Empire of Norway XXVIII departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 189 days ago: The People's Republic of Myru departed this region for Ceseris.
- 189 days ago: The Central Republic of Septalon replaced Brutal assualt as WA Delegate.
- 189 days ago: Brutal assualt departed this region for Doll Guldur.
The Imperial Legion Regional Message Board
Can't do that - I'll get into my backups at some point and track down my flag. Should have it back up sooner or later.
I know I've got a copy of it somewhere on my laptop.
Got it! My Flag is restored.
Post by Cowtipper suppressed by Brutal assualt.
You have been rescued from the evil Shadow Creatures that befowled you Natives... It is OKAY as I have a tipped cow which you may use to regain your strength so we may have healthy peasants... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
The Security Council and its powers are the bane to Raiders and WA Delegate rights to Password a Region.
I will not have an Embassy with any region that supports The Security Council.
By supporting The Security Council a region is thus supporting legislation which favors Defenders.
Post self-deleted by Brutal assualt.
The people of The Imperial Legion, a long-standing imperialist region which frequently invaded historically, can choose whether or not they want that tag. The UIAF, in occupying the region, is not here to dictate their affairs, it is protect them from those who would insult them and us for our activities following a hostile invasion by defender-affiliated forces.
We re-tagged the region as imperialist because we saw that tag had been removed by the enemy; we withdrew cancellation of the embassies, including indicating we wished to do so with Ile de France, because those cancellations were started by the enemy. Beyond what is necessary for security purposes, we do not intend to interefere with TIL's affairs except as its peoples request. If as a result of that he does not wish to maintain relations with TIL, that is entirely his concern, but the UIAF is in no more mood to be dictated to by him than when he was banned from the LKE for similar impertinent conduct several years ago.
Sorry for the delay in voting you in as delegate UPIL.