WA Delegate: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Workforce Participation Rate in The Imperial Legion
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to estimate the percentage of citizens who are employed.
As a region, The Imperial Legion is ranked 16,893rd in the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
|1.||The Grand Republic of Shieldholm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One People, One Nation, One Culture, One Destiny”|
|2.||The Central Republic of Septalon||Capitalizt||“You choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of FreedomStates||Father Knows Best State||“ Senātus Populusque Rōmānus”|
|4.||The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Do you really want to play with Sox?”|
|5.||The Imperial Regime of The Grand Imperialists||Father Knows Best State||“Achieving victory can't happen without sacrifice”|
- : The Democratic States of Envorland of the region Associated nations of the lost ocean proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Lone Wolves United and The Imperial Legion.
- : The Benevolent Fist of Scardino of the region Lone Wolves United ordered the closure of its embassy in The Imperial Legion.
- : The Holy Empire of FreedomStates arrived from Wasabi.
- : The United Socialist States of NuclearWaste123 of the region The South Sea proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Europe and Oceania of the region New Utopian World withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Europe and Oceania of the region New Utopian World proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Clap-tastic pacifist states of Applause of the region Bar on the Corner of Every Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : -a-a-a- of the region Polland proposed constructing embassies.
- : United southern states of dixie of the region Dalasian protectorates proposed constructing embassies.
The Imperial Legion Regional Message Board
The Security Council and its powers are the bane to Raiders and WA Delegate rights to Password a Region.
I will not have an Embassy with any region that supports The Security Council.
By supporting The Security Council a region is thus supporting legislation which favors Defenders.
Post self-deleted by Brutal assualt.
The people of The Imperial Legion, a long-standing imperialist region which frequently invaded historically, can choose whether or not they want that tag. The UIAF, in occupying the region, is not here to dictate their affairs, it is protect them from those who would insult them and us for our activities following a hostile invasion by defender-affiliated forces.
We re-tagged the region as imperialist because we saw that tag had been removed by the enemy; we withdrew cancellation of the embassies, including indicating we wished to do so with Ile de France, because those cancellations were started by the enemy. Beyond what is necessary for security purposes, we do not intend to interefere with TIL's affairs except as its peoples request. If as a result of that he does not wish to maintain relations with TIL, that is entirely his concern, but the UIAF is in no more mood to be dictated to by him than when he was banned from the LKE for similar impertinent conduct several years ago.
Sorry for the delay in voting you in as delegate UPIL.
I've had an embassy request from Console Alliance, any thoughts?
They are a week old as of today, and I don't think it would be a wise choice at this time. They have sent 78 other requests out within the last three days, and 20 already being built. I'd like to know the motivation their mass spamming of other regions.
Right, it sounds like a reject then. I'll reject the request and notify them shortly.
Yeah, pretty shocking - no real idea what it is/was since I don't do R/D
Sorry I'm late, but yup, that's me right there at the top of the list. Woohoo.