WA Delegate: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life (elected 24 days ago)
Founder: The imperial founder
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in The Imperial Legion
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, The Imperial Legion is ranked 16,113th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Central Republic of Septalon||Capitalizt||“You choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Final Embrace||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Two People, Just Touching”|
|3.||The Republic of Shieldholm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace Through Superior Firepower”|
|4.||The Imperial Regime of The Grand Imperialists||Father Knows Best State||“Achieving victory can't happen without sacrifice”|
|5.||The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life||New York Times Democracy||“Do you really want to play with Sox?”|
|6.||The Jingoistic States of Turris||Corporate Police State||“Our lives for Turris”|
- 16 hours ago: The Central Republic of Septalon arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Central Republic of Septalon ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Federation of Desdenea of the region The House of The Sun withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Federation of Desdenea of the region The House of The Sun proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Lovely Teddy of BobMoran6 departed this region for Nugut.
- 23 days ago: The United Kingdom of Hirut departed this region for Nugut.
- 23 days ago: The Kamikaze Flight of Petty Butterfly departed this region for Nugut.
- 24 days ago: The Protectorate of Final Embrace arrived from Christians United.
- 24 days ago: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life replaced The United Kingdom of Hirut as WA Delegate.
- 24 days ago: The Protectorate of Final Embrace departed this region for Christians United.
The Imperial Legion Regional Message Board
Just by the by, I can fire off 4 missiles at a time. So if you need some curing done, say so and I'll act when I see it.
Thanks for the help everyone, it's highly appreciated!
We managed to reboot the founder nation.
I hope everyone has had a great year.
Unfortunately I'm going to be away over the next few days, so I probably won't be able to find an internet connection for the next week or so. This means I'll probably be offline for around a week.
I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I look forward to seeing you all in 2014.
Have a great time, and I'll see you all soon!
Usual People in Life
And all I have to say is Baltimore Orioles #1!
Who were they?
I don't recognise the name, and after they posted that they left for my old region.
It seems I have some access to RCP - though I can't do everything. I'm wondering if that's a bug by any chance - I've not been given exec powers by the founder
I have reported the possible bug with RCP, I'm hoping a mod or admin can look into the issue soon.
I'm not actually sure why I have RCP Exec powers - the enable WA Powers box isn't even ticked!
I will keep my word though, I won't be ejecting or banning anyone without the Founder giving permission (I wouldn't eject natives anyway)
And I'm back in control again...