WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The imperial founder
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in The Imperial Legion
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, The Imperial Legion is ranked 1,563rd in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Imperial Regime of The Grand Imperialists||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Achieving victory can't happen without sacrifice”|
|2.||The Jingoistic States of Turris||Corporate Police State||“Our lives for Turris”|
|3.||The Republic of Shieldholm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace Through Superior Firepower”|
|4.||The Central Republic of Septalon||Capitalizt||“You choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”|
|5.||The Incorporated States of SSentinel5||New York Times Democracy||“Things fall apart”|
|6.||The Disputed Territories of Eleven Singed Notes||Capitalizt||“Read it; Burn it”|
|7.||The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life||New York Times Democracy||“Do you really want to play with Sox?”|
- 7 days ago: The Dominion of Hheitoen ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Waoholrerramn ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Puppet that Just Raided of Totally Not Venico ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Dominion of Epsilon Indi Omicron departed this region for Nugut.
- 15 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The New Inquisition and The Imperial Legion.
- 18 days ago: The Novel Questioners of The New Inquisitors of the region The New Inquisition ordered the closure of its embassy in The Imperial Legion.
- 20 days ago: The Empire of Deian salazar departed this region for Confederation of Imperial States.
- 20 days ago: The Empire of Deian salazar arrived from The xiowod order civilization.
- 29 days ago: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life arrived from Balder.
- 29 days ago: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life ceased to exist.
The Imperial Legion Regional Message Board
I hope everyone has had a great year.
Unfortunately I'm going to be away over the next few days, so I probably won't be able to find an internet connection for the next week or so. This means I'll probably be offline for around a week.
I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I look forward to seeing you all in 2014.
Have a great time, and I'll see you all soon!
Usual People in Life
And all I have to say is Baltimore Orioles #1!
Who were they?
I don't recognise the name, and after they posted that they left for my old region.
It seems I have some access to RCP - though I can't do everything. I'm wondering if that's a bug by any chance - I've not been given exec powers by the founder
I have reported the possible bug with RCP, I'm hoping a mod or admin can look into the issue soon.
I'm not actually sure why I have RCP Exec powers - the enable WA Powers box isn't even ticked!
I will keep my word though, I won't be ejecting or banning anyone without the Founder giving permission (I wouldn't eject natives anyway)
And I'm back in control again...
Sorry about that. I'll request mod help to reboot my nation
Can't do that - I'll get into my backups at some point and track down my flag. Should have it back up sooner or later.
I know I've got a copy of it somewhere on my laptop.
Got it! My Flag is restored.