WA Delegate: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life (elected 16 hours ago)
Founder: The imperial founder
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in The Imperial Legion
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, The Imperial Legion is ranked 2,065th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life||New York Times Democracy||“Do you really want to play with Sox?”|
|2.||The Imperial Regime of The Grand Imperialists||Father Knows Best State||“Achieving victory can't happen without sacrifice”|
|3.||The Republic of Shieldholm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace Through Superior Firepower”|
|4.||The Central Republic of Septalon||Capitalizt||“You choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”|
|5.||The Dominion of Epsilon Indi Omicron||Moralistic Democracy||“Howl through the eons”|
|6.||The Puppet that Just Raided of Totally Not Venico||Father Knows Best State||“This is someone else and not a puppet or Venico totally”|
|7.||The Empire of Waoholrerramn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Riding for Upper Drizzilia”|
|8.||The Dominion of Hheitoen||Father Knows Best State||“Sherbert”|
|9.||The Disputed Territories of Eleven Singed Notes||Capitalizt||“Read it; Burn it”|
|10.||The Incorporated States of SSentinel5||New York Times Democracy||“Things fall apart”|
- 16 hours ago: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life replaced The Federation of Aurum Riders 285th Treasury as WA Delegate.
- 23 hours ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 285th Treasury departed this region for Nugut.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The 404 of The worldwide AI departed this region for Nugut.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The People's Republic of Eisrieffatone departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 285th Treasury ejected and banned The People's Republic of Eisrieffatone from the region.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Allied States of Neo-Metropolisia departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 285th Treasury ejected and banned The Allied States of Neo-Metropolisia from the region.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Djiboutian Republic departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 285th Treasury ejected and banned The Democratic Republic of Djiboutian Republic from the region.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Republic of Depoca departed this region for Magnatheos.
The Imperial Legion Regional Message Board
Just by the by, I can fire off 4 missiles at a time. So if you need some curing done, say so and I'll act when I see it.
Thanks for the help everyone, it's highly appreciated!
We managed to reboot the founder nation.
I hope everyone has had a great year.
Unfortunately I'm going to be away over the next few days, so I probably won't be able to find an internet connection for the next week or so. This means I'll probably be offline for around a week.
I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I look forward to seeing you all in 2014.
Have a great time, and I'll see you all soon!
Usual People in Life
And all I have to say is Baltimore Orioles #1!
Who were they?
I don't recognise the name, and after they posted that they left for my old region.
It seems I have some access to RCP - though I can't do everything. I'm wondering if that's a bug by any chance - I've not been given exec powers by the founder
I have reported the possible bug with RCP, I'm hoping a mod or admin can look into the issue soon.
I'm not actually sure why I have RCP Exec powers - the enable WA Powers box isn't even ticked!
I will keep my word though, I won't be ejecting or banning anyone without the Founder giving permission (I wouldn't eject natives anyway)
And I'm back in control again...