WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of Pannau
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in The Imperial Guard
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, The Imperial Guard is ranked 17,514th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Imperial Nation of Taikoku||Father Knows Best State||“The Mind Shall Vanquish the Sword”|
|2.||The Nux Amerrikan Principality of San Esperaldo||Moralistic Democracy||“The Light of Dawn has come to our nation”|
|3.||The Federal Republic of Tarex||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“If you don't love, leave it.”|
|4.||The Supreme Nation of Shnercropolis||Corrupt Dictatorship||“vicibimus vos”|
|5.||The Federation of Pannau||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Every Wall is a Door!”|
|6.||The Realms of Avalar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Glory to the Emperor ”|
|7.||The Imperial Dominion of Ginkersnort||Democratic Socialists||“If the sea disappears, beg Taikoku.”|
|8.||The Democratic Union of Cromia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ενότητα και Ευημερία πάνω απ όλα!”|
|9.||The Democratic Union of Merriwhether||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ενότητα και Ευημερία πάνω απ όλα!”|
- 2 days ago: Retanoros ceased to exist.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Colony of Splatoons departed this region for The Pacifican Union.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Colony of Splatoons arrived from The Pacifican Union.
- 25 days ago: The Imperial Dominion of Ginkersnort arrived from Balder.
- 28 days ago: Varnya ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for The Imperial Federation.
- 31 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from The Imperial League of Nations.
- 31 days ago: Wiendonia ceased to exist.
- 43 days ago: The Realms of Avalar arrived from Balder.
- 54 days ago: The Imperial Nation of Taikoku arrived from Commonwealth of Liberty.
The Imperial Guard Regional Message Board
I'm striving for better fluency in Japanese and Spanish this year!
Nice, all good goals!
@Merri - Driving isn't so bad, after you get used to it, it is like riding a bike you never forget. I guess it would depend though how far you are away from work, school, the store, etc.
Also the time of the year. Our winter roads can be a tad treacherous, especially to new drivers. Then again, I've only ever heard of major accidents from black ice, but I've seen the aftermath of someone who rolled their car into a power line in broad Summer daylight. Along a fairly straight road, no less. I'm not so much concerned about my own ability to drive as I am the competency of others...
lo i have returned!`
lo Hi. :3
Hello, long time no see lol! How is everyone's year coming along? Anyone have anything different planned this year?
Oh, long time no see, both of you. :D
My year's been great so far, but nothing new in particular.