WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of Pannau
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in The Imperial Guard
As a region, The Imperial Guard is ranked 1,268th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Supreme Nation of Shnercropolis||Corrupt Dictatorship||“vicibimus vos”|
|2.||The Democratic Union of Cromia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ενότητα και Ευημερία πάνω απ όλα!”|
|3.||The Empire of Retanoros||Democratic Socialists||“Kommen Sie nach vorne zum drohenden Verdammnis”|
|4.||The Democratic Union of Merriwhether||Democratic Socialists||“Ενότητα και Ευημερία πάνω απ όλα!”|
|5.||The Federal Republic of Tarex||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“If you don't love, leave it.”|
|6.||The Federal Democratic Republic of Wiendonia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We shall succeed where others shall fail”|
|7.||The Nux Amerrikan Principality of San Esperaldo||Moralistic Democracy||“The Light of Dawn has come to our nation”|
|8.||The Imperial Nation of Taikoku||Father Knows Best State||“The Mind Shall Vanquish the Sword”|
|9.||The Federation of Pannau||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Every Wall is a Door!”|
|10.||The Republic of Varnya||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The strong shall prevail”|
- 14 hours ago: The Imperial Nation of Taikoku arrived from Commonwealth of Liberty.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of Retanoros arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Federal Democratic Republic of Wiendonia arrived from Balder.
- 11 days ago: The Imperial Nation of Taikoku departed this region for Commonwealth of Liberty.
- 39 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Allied Republics and The Imperial Guard.
- 42 days ago: The TAR Delegate Republic of MMS Nation of the region The Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Imperial Guard.
- 42 days ago: The Federal Republic of Tarex arrived from The Allied Republics.
- 67 days ago: The Empire of Retanoros ceased to exist.
- 72 days ago: The Principality of Kaflakistan departed this region for Augustan Colonial Region.
- 78 days ago: The Federal Democratic Republic of Wiendonia ceased to exist.
The Imperial Guard Regional Message Board
Eh, never made one.
I suppose I could get my permit this year.
Suppose? Doesn't sound like a very strong statement there haha.
Yeah, not really. ;p
It's not something I'm overly enthusiastic about. The notion of driving has never appealed to me as much as it seems to others. Though I know a good number of people who aren't so interested in driving, either...
I was like that before I got my license, it's way better than it seems.
anyway, my new year's resolution is to have a good water polo season. And that means I start working out now, rather than later.
I'm striving for better fluency in Japanese and Spanish this year!
Nice, all good goals!
@Merri - Driving isn't so bad, after you get used to it, it is like riding a bike you never forget. I guess it would depend though how far you are away from work, school, the store, etc.
Also the time of the year. Our winter roads can be a tad treacherous, especially to new drivers. Then again, I've only ever heard of major accidents from black ice, but I've seen the aftermath of someone who rolled their car into a power line in broad Summer daylight. Along a fairly straight road, no less. I'm not so much concerned about my own ability to drive as I am the competency of others...
lo i have returned!`
lo Hi. :3