WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Flagon of Tawny Port
Embassies: Dreamworld, New Dinosaurtopia, Manitoba, Greenwich Village, Forest, That Place Over There, Fata Morgana, Persian Tricycle Riders, The SOP, The Ascendancy, First Nations, Star Trek, Hippy Haven, The Greek Empire, The Sea Of Love, British Caribbean Sea, and 9 others.Angkor Wat, Liberty Galaxy, Lower Canada, Alberta, CrazyKids, Weed, Ivory Tower, Woodstock, and The Himalayas.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Hill
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Hill is ranked 1,281st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The People's Paradise of The United Good||Democratic Socialists||“Try it ... you'll like it !”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of The Cutest Bunnies||Democratic Socialists||“Help Bunny take over the World”|
|3.||The Flagon of Tawny Port||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aged for 10 Years in Cherry Wood Casks”|
|4.||The Amalgamation of Mutant Tin Miners||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“More Tin! ... More Tin!! ... More Tin!!!”|
|5.||The Apolytonian States of Grant Park||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Suspicion Breeds Confidence”|
- 111 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between United alliance of nations and The Hill.
- 11 days ago: The Flagon of Tawny Port updated the World Factbook entry.
- 12 days ago: Embassy established between The Himalayas and The Hill.
- 14 days ago: The Wandering Lurkers of Stone Circle Aviators departed this region for Manitoba.
- 15 days ago: The Flagon of Tawny Port agreed to construct embassies with The Himalayas.
- 15 days ago: Embassy established between Woodstock and The Hill.
- 15 days ago: The Cloud-Shrouded Sanctuary of Sanghas of the region The Himalayas proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Groovy Wavy Gravy of the region Woodstock agreed to construct embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Flagon of Tawny Port proposed constructing embassies with Woodstock.
- 21 days ago: The Wandering Lurkers of Stone Circle Aviators arrived from Hippy Haven.
The Hill Regional Message Board
Hello, Mutant Tin Miners. Are you just visiting, or planning on staying for a while?
Hello. Not sure, but will probably stay a bit if that's OK.
Always glad to have new nations. Let us know if you find tin.
Greetings The Hill.
Don't be alarmed, I'm just a Friendly Wanderer on a walk about again.
*Offers a welcoming basket of assorted Soda's and Chocolates*
Welcome! If you'd like to stay for a while, enjoy yourself. Would you like some tawny port?
Or you can have some carrots.
Ah... a nice libation, a glass of tawny port, always welcome.
Plus carrots to snack on, I'm in heaven. :)
*Stretches and Yawns*
Man, that is a strong glass of port.
Time to roll on.
Brothers and sisters of The Hill! A quick hello to give you this invitation.
Woodstock Festival 2014 starts Friday evening AUGUST 15 and ends sometime after midnight AUGUST 17. That'll be Monday morning.
Details are here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=307566&sid=d6e9d61a6bf3016e4d3d355601d92882
We aren't asking you to move to Woodstock, we're inviting you to send a puppet for the Festival.
Woodstock is a region of peace, music and love. Make peace, music and love with us!