WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Flagon of Tawny Port
Embassies: New Dinosaurtopia, Greenwich Village, Forest, That Place Over There, The SOP, The Ascendancy, Hippy Haven, The Sea Of Love, CrazyKids, Weed, Ivory Tower, The Himalayas, Star Trek, Manitoba, Devon, Lost Horizon, and 5 others.New Montreal, The Greek Empire, Lhasa, The Abandoned Playground, and Krillin.
The Hill contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Hill
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Hill is ranked 2,996th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Flagon of Tawny Port||Democratic Socialists||“Aged for 10 Years in Cherry Wood Casks”|
|2.||The People's Paradise of The United Good||Democratic Socialists||“Try it ... you'll like it !”|
|3.||The Apolytonian States of Grant Park||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Suspicion Breeds Confidence”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of The Cutest Bunnies||Democratic Socialists||“Help Bunny take over the World”|
- : The Republic of Bananas states departed this region for Firehelm.
- : The Republic of Bananakingdom departed this region for Firehelm.
- : The Republic of Bananas state departed this region for Firehelm.
- : The Republic of Bananas state arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Bananas states arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Bananakingdom arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between Krillin and The Hill.
- : The Flagon of Tawny Port agreed to construct embassies with Krillin.
- : The Free Land of ScotlandSerenity of the region Krillin proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Abandoned Playground and The Hill.
The Hill Regional Message Board
Join the brand new, fantasy themed, roleplay region, Wyvern today!
^_^ Don't worry, I'm vegetarian.
Hello The Hill,
I am also running for WA Secretary-General, and as you are not officially supporting anyone right now, I wonder whether you would vote for me.
The focus of my campaign is environment, and the future of our planet. If I win, I will work to push the authorities to impose much harsher sanctions against anyone involved in activities that have a negative impact on Environment.
You can view my dispatch here: page=dispatch/id=602527
We still have carrots, and strawberries!
...For the drinking of wine, woeing of women and singing of song!