WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Bureaucracy of WA Building Mgmt
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in The Halls of the WA
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, The Halls of the WA is ranked 4,541st in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Studios of WA Public Affairs Network||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The world's most interesting public affairs channel”|
|2.||The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers||Psychotic Dictatorship||“I refer you all to the case of Finders v. Keepers ...”|
|3.||The Colony of Spare flagpole||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Simple flags designed, sometimes”|
|4.||The Free Land of Everywhere||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Here and there and everywhere”|
|5.||The WASP agency of The IMO||New York Times Democracy||“Keep Watching The Skies!”|
|6.||The Bureaucracy of WA Building Mgmt||Anarchy||“You don't have to be crazy to work here, but it helps”|
|7.||The Colony of Server goblins||Corporate Bordello||“We can haz spam?”|
|8.||The Free Land of Wabbit Assembly||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Isn't it YOUR round? ”|
|9.||The Community of Time traveling misfits||Anarchy||“Where or When?”|
|10.||The Free Land of Bananas Armed||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Yes! We ARE Bananas! ”|
- 23 days ago: The Historical Resolution of Universal Library Coalition ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: The Free Land of Nisch ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers arrived from Lazarus.
- 57 days ago: The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers ceased to exist.
- 76 days ago: Universal library coalition arrived from Osiris.
- 80 days ago: The Historical Resolution of Universal Library Coalition ceased to exist.
- 85 days ago: The United Kingdom of New Emeryville of the region New Federation of England proposed constructing embassies.
- 87 days ago: The Free Land of Everywhere arrived from Lazarus.
- 88 days ago: Embassy established between International Democratic Union and The Halls of the WA.
- 92 days ago: The Bureaucracy of WA Building Mgmt agreed to construct embassies with International Democratic Union.
The Halls of the WA Regional Message Board
Congratulations on being featured from the NationStates Congratulations Bureau! We can't tell you how glad we are to be here, as we LOVE the WA, from our never-existed elegate to our non-executive power setting. Um, we're going to leave now....
Oh, right. *Bureau officers toss an envelope in the general direction of the Halls. Enclosed is a coupon that entitles the user to one (1) boxes of Budget-Yum cardboard cupcakes. Expires yesterday.*
congratulations :D again!
To the featured region, I bid you peace.
WHOOO!!!! Featured twice in five weeks! The gnomes probably rigged it, but still a big deal. Anyone for champagne?
*whistles nonchalantly as underlings steal Catherine Gratiwck*
Congratulations on being featured!
Fact: Upon its founding the United Nations was called "man's best hope for peace." However since its founding in 1945 there have been over one hundred and forty wars.
Congrats on being featured, friends.
Congrats on featured region.
Awesome. Featured twice damn.