WA Delegate: The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers (elected )
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in The Halls of the WA
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, The Halls of the WA is ranked 3,995th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The State Security Apparatus of Iron Felix||Corporate Police State||“Sing to the Motherland”|
|2.||The Free Land of Wabbit Assembly||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Isn't it YOUR round? ”|
|3.||The Community of Time traveling misfits||Anarchy||“Where or When?”|
|4.||The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers||Psychotic Dictatorship||“I refer you all to the case of Finders v. Keepers ...”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Alamshiral||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Seek us in shadow.”|
|6.||The WASP agency of The IMO||New York Times Democracy||“Keep Watching The Skies!”|
|7.||The Free Land of Everywhere||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Here and there and everywhere”|
|8.||The Colony of Spare flagpole||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Simple flags designed, sometimes”|
|9.||The Community of Living Radiation||Anarchy||“When you gotta glow you gotta glow.”|
|10.||The Free Land of Bananas Armed||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Yes! We ARE Bananas! ”|
- : Wa puppy police ceased to exist.
- : The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers appointed The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers as Necessary Security with authority over Appearance, Border Control, and Embassies in The Halls of the WA.
- : The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers banned The Empire of Anglerfish Team from the region.
- : The Empire of Anglerfish Team departed this region for Honnouji.
- : Embassy established between The Halls of the WA and International Democratic Union.
- : Embassy established between The Halls of the WA and The Pleiades.
- : Embassy established between The Halls of the WA and Antarctic Oasis.
- : The Free Land of The IDU of the region International Democratic Union agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Rejected Realms Travel Agent of Nerdocrombesia of the region The Pleiades agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Mysterion Rising of Omigodtheykilledkenny of the region Antarctic Oasis agreed to construct embassies.
The Halls of the WA Regional Message Board
I know this might look bad but I don't support DEN
Not a lot going on in the halls of the WA since your last featuring. Congratulations to everybody who's still alive in the festering snakepit, and here's The day:
“...more than six people cannot agree on anything, three is better and one is perfect for a job that one can do. This is why parliamentary bodies all through history, when they accomplished anything, owed it to a few strong men who dominated the rest.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
**whistles nonchalantly before anyone can notice the Strangers' Bar is missing.**
Aye boys just traveling around, as usual, make sure to read my factbook entry about you guys! Also what's cool is that you were featured 3 years and 57 days ago!
Post self-deleted by Molarck.
Sorry about not getting here earlier but congratulations on being featured!
Cool but dead nation.
Sure, Ryan Lochte, you can barge into our region drunk off your ass and bust up our public restrooms. As always, the lawyers will clean up the mess. Cheers.