WA Delegate: The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers (elected )
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in The Halls of the WA
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, The Halls of the WA is ranked 10,230th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Free Land of Wabbit Assembly||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Isn't it YOUR round? ”|
|2.||The Community of Time traveling misfits||Anarchy||“Where or When?”|
|3.||The Community of Living Radiation||Anarchy||“When you gotta glow you gotta glow.”|
|4.||The WASP agency of The IMO||New York Times Democracy||“Keep Watching The Skies!”|
|5.||The Colony of Server goblins||Corporate Bordello||“We can haz spam?”|
|6.||The Colony of Spare flagpole||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Simple flags designed, sometimes”|
|7.||The Free Land of Everywhere||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Here and there and everywhere”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Alamshiral||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Seek us in shadow.”|
|9.||The State Security Apparatus of Iron Felix||Corporate Police State||“Sing to the Motherland”|
|10.||The Free Land of Bananas Armed||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Yes! We ARE Bananas! ”|
- : The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers banned The Republic of Ferdania from the region.
- : The Republic of Ferdania departed this region for World Alliance.
- : The Republic of Ferdania arrived from Middle East.
- : Wa puppy police ceased to exist.
- : The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers appointed The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers as Necessary Security with authority over Appearance, Border Control, and Embassies in The Halls of the WA.
- : The Can't Believe It's a Lawfirm of NSUN Lawyers banned Anglerfish team from the region.
- : Anglerfish team departed this region for Honnouji.
- : Embassy established between The Halls of the WA and International Democratic Union.
- : Embassy established between The Halls of the WA and The Pleiades.
- : Embassy established between The Halls of the WA and Antarctic Oasis.
The Halls of the WA Regional Message Board
I know this might look bad but I don't support DEN
Not a lot going on in the halls of the WA since your last featuring. Congratulations to everybody who's still alive in the festering snakepit, and here's The day:
“...more than six people cannot agree on anything, three is better and one is perfect for a job that one can do. This is why parliamentary bodies all through history, when they accomplished anything, owed it to a few strong men who dominated the rest.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
**whistles nonchalantly before anyone can notice the Strangers' Bar is missing.**
Aye boys just traveling around, as usual, make sure to read my factbook entry about you guys! Also what's cool is that you were featured 3 years and 57 days ago!
Post self-deleted by Molarck.
Sorry about not getting here earlier but congratulations on being featured!
Cool but dead nation.
Sure, Ryan Lochte, you can barge into our region drunk off your ass and bust up our public restrooms. As always, the lawyers will clean up the mess. Cheers.