WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Wa building mgmt
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in The Halls of the WA
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, The Halls of the WA is ranked 11,814th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Free Land of Wabbit Assembly||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Isn't it YOUR round? ”|
|2.||The Community of Time traveling misfits||Anarchy||“Where or When?”|
|3.||The WASP agency of The IMO||New York Times Democracy||“Keep Watching The Skies!”|
|4.||The Community of Living Radiation||Anarchy||“When you gotta glow you gotta glow.”|
|5.||The Federal Republic of Zemnaya Bezopasnostj||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Svoboda Misli, Sobstvennosti, i Deatelnosti”|
|6.||The Colony of Server goblins||Corporate Bordello||“We can haz spam?”|
|7.||The Colony of Spare flagpole||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Simple flags designed, sometimes”|
|8.||The Fiefdom of WA Puppy Police||Democratic Socialists||“Stop that at once”|
|9.||The Free Land of Everywhere||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Here and there and everywhere”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Alamshiral||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Seek us in shadow.”|
- : The Federal Republic of Zemnaya Bezopasnostj arrived from Osiris.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Alamshiral arrived from Lordran.
- : The potato god departed this region for International Northwestern Union.
- : The potato god arrived from International Democratic Union.
- : The Scythe Branch of Dragonslayer3927 departed this region for The Reaper Council.
- : The Scythe Branch of Dragonslayer3927 arrived from The Reaper Council.
- : Regional Founder The Bureaucracy of WA Building Mgmt ceased to exist.
- : The Catholic Monarchy of Reedian of the region Ante Meridiem proposed constructing embassies.
- : Test124 ceased to exist.
The Halls of the WA Regional Message Board
I know this might look bad but I don't support DEN
Not a lot going on in the halls of the WA since your last featuring. Congratulations to everybody who's still alive in the festering snakepit, and here's The day:
“...more than six people cannot agree on anything, three is better and one is perfect for a job that one can do. This is why parliamentary bodies all through history, when they accomplished anything, owed it to a few strong men who dominated the rest.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
**whistles nonchalantly before anyone can notice the Strangers' Bar is missing.**
Aye boys just traveling around, as usual, make sure to read my factbook entry about you guys! Also what's cool is that you were featured 3 years and 57 days ago!
Post self-deleted by Molarck.
Sorry about not getting here earlier but congratulations on being featured!
shud v nt have a govt here
Cool but dead nation.