WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Wa building mgmt
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in The Halls of the WA
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, The Halls of the WA is ranked 7,685th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The Fiefdom of WA Puppy Police||Democratic Socialists||“Stop that at once”|
|2.||The Colony of Spare flagpole||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Simple flags designed, sometimes”|
|3.||The Free Land of Everywhere||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Here and there and everywhere”|
|4.||The Free Land of Wabbit Assembly||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Isn't it YOUR round? ”|
|5.||The WASP agency of The IMO||New York Times Democracy||“Keep Watching The Skies!”|
|6.||The Community of Time traveling misfits||Anarchy||“Where or When?”|
|7.||The Free Land of Bananas Armed||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Yes! We ARE Bananas! ”|
|8.||The Community of Living Radiation||Anarchy||“When you gotta glow you gotta glow.”|
|9.||The Colony of Server goblins||Corporate Bordello||“We can haz spam?”|
- : The potato god departed this region for International Northwestern Union.
- : The potato god arrived from International Democratic Union.
- : The Scythe Branch of Dragonslayer3927 departed this region for The Reaper Council.
- : The Scythe Branch of Dragonslayer3927 arrived from The Reaper Council.
- : Regional Founder The Bureaucracy of WA Building Mgmt ceased to exist.
- : The Catholic Monarchy of Reedian of the region Ante Meridiem proposed constructing embassies.
- : Test124 ceased to exist.
- : The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego ceased to exist.
- : The NATION of VAASTAV ceased to exist.
- : Neville the bartender ceased to exist.
The Halls of the WA Regional Message Board
Post by The eastern union of holt suppressed by a moderator.
I know this might look bad but I don't support DEN
Not a lot going on in the halls of the WA since your last featuring. Congratulations to everybody who's still alive in the festering snakepit, and here's The day:
“...more than six people cannot agree on anything, three is better and one is perfect for a job that one can do. This is why parliamentary bodies all through history, when they accomplished anything, owed it to a few strong men who dominated the rest.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
**whistles nonchalantly before anyone can notice the Strangers' Bar is missing.**
Aye boys just traveling around, as usual, make sure to read my factbook entry about you guys! Also what's cool is that you were featured 3 years and 57 days ago!
Post self-deleted by Molarck.
Sorry about not getting here earlier but congratulations on being featured!
shud v nt have a govt here
Cool but dead nation.