WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Dyllania
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in The Great Confederacy
A measure of the general health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The Great Confederacy is ranked 3,577th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Dyllania||Father Knows Best State||“In God's Name We Live”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Barriosa||Moralistic Democracy||“For God.”|
|3.||The Free Land of Fruitilan||Democratic Socialists||“Justin Beiber is dum.”|
|4.||The Republic of Barriosian||Democratic Socialists||“Justin Beiber! DIE!”|
|5.||The Republic of Doctorwhoville||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We praise the Doctor. Doctor WHO!?”|
- 59 days ago: The Protectorate of Dyllanian ceased to exist.
- 135 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Planet X and The Great Confederacy.
- 136 days ago: The Confederacy of Barriosa arrived from Lazarus.
- 139 days ago: The Action Francaise of Charles Maurras of the region Planet X ordered the closure of its embassy in The Great Confederacy.
- 156 days ago: Dyllanian arrived from Balder.
- 169 days ago: The Confederacy of Barriosa ceased to exist.
- 182 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Global Federation of Nations and The Great Confederacy.
- 186 days ago: The International City of New Global of the region Global Federation of Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in The Great Confederacy.
- 234 days ago: The Holy Empire of Dyllania updated the World Factbook entry.
- 235 days ago: The Republic of Kocolin ceased to exist.
The Great Confederacy Regional Message Board
Executive Order #4
I am declaring marshal law until we have more people and a constitution may be written and voted upon.
Executive Order #5 The Definition of Positions.
Supreme Chancellor: Leader of the region and Head of State; can make executive orders that have the full backing of law for 90 days afterward and can be repealed by a majority Cabinet vote; holds office for 90 days after initial election date.
Vice-Supreme Chancellor: Assistant to the Supreme Chancellor; has his powers in his absence; guide to Cabinet meetings.
Ambassador: In charge of foreign affairs and relations to other regions.
Secretary of State and Internal Affairs: In charge of all the inner happenings of the region.
Secretary of Defence and Foreign Affairs: In charge of the regional military and defending our region; works with ambassadors to create foreign policy.
The Cabinet: All elected officials that are in charge of certain tasks which include the secretaries, any present ambassadors, and the VSC. They are the bureaucratic body of this region and will be put up for election 60 days after there initial election date.
Elections: All members of the region will have 5 days to vote once all nominations for positions have been received. Speeches are not required and campaigning is not accepted and will cause an automatic forfeit of nomination for the party(s) involved.
Starting today, the terms for all elected officials has begun. In 60 days, the elections will occur for all cabinet positions. In 90 days, the Supreme Chancellor elections will be held.
Executive Order #6 WA Delegate
The WA Delegate, if there ever is one, shall never have any powers in this region. They are non-executive and have no authority in the region. However, this does not stop anyone from being a WA member.