WA Delegate: None.
The Golden Triangle contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in The Golden Triangle
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, The Golden Triangle is ranked 4,629th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Chocoholics of Purplecat||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Liberty, Equality, and Chocolate”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Zeke Roa||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Some things are hard to understand - like jellyfish.”|
|3.||The Hyper-spatial travellers of Rigel3||Corporate Bordello||“What!”|
|4.||The Interdimensional Governor of Golden Triangle States||Democratic Socialists||“We will prevail”|
- : The Holy Empire of Zeke Roa arrived from Oatland.
- : The Imperium Popularis of Baron Von William of the region Ozymandium proposed constructing embassies.
- : The New World Empire of Nicropolis of the region The Land proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Chocoholics of Purplecat arrived from Balder.
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Chocoholics of Purplecat ceased to exist.
- : The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for The golden roses.
- : The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from The Government and the Fox.
- : The kingdom of potterheads of the region PFF proposed constructing embassies.
The Golden Triangle Regional Message Board
Apparently they weren't impressed with your flag......
Wow, we've made the semi-finals.... :D
Indeed, congratulations. Now you have to beat the No.1 seed........
Good luck. :)
Alas....... There's always next year.
So how's everyone doing this fine summer? :)
Lots of liquid sunshine.......
I concur, but the schools have gone back now so the weather will probably improve... ;)
Welcome back Purplecat. :)
Thank you! :D