WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Fells Point.
The Glorious Empire of Belka contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The Glorious Empire of Belka
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The Glorious Empire of Belka is ranked 5,444th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Narestria||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Lux et veritas”|
|2.||The Republic of Rhamadi||Democratic Socialists||“Insha'Allah”|
|3.||The Federation of Kinava||Capitalist Paradise||“The state is God”|
- 49 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Siantas ceased to exist.
- 62 days ago: The Republic of Tohmainia ceased to exist.
- 62 days ago: The Federal Republic of San Sahrani ceased to exist.
- 62 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Anglian Islands ceased to exist.
- 64 days ago: The Federation of Systems Alliance of Arkadya ceased to exist.
- 72 days ago: The Federal Republic of Mirsakova ceased to exist.
- 77 days ago: Siantas arrived from Balder.
- 84 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 90 days ago: Tohmainia arrived from Lazarus.
- 90 days ago: San sahrani arrived from Osiris.
The Glorious Empire of Belka Regional Message Board
Vut eez dees soh-dah? Do you mean pop?
HELLO BOYS, I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Lawless as WA delegate? NO
Now that's better.
If I create a set of all "sets that don't include themselves", does it include itself?
Peaceful young races with fire on their houses,
Millions of voices all silenced like mouses,
Watching the cowards bow to their new king,
These are a few of my favorite things.
Citizens, your benevolent dictator is here.