WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Fells Point.
The Glorious Empire of Belka is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in The Glorious Empire of Belka
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, The Glorious Empire of Belka is ranked 619th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Federation of Kinava||Capitalist Paradise||“The state is God”|
- 39 days ago: The Federal Republic of Narestria ceased to exist.
- 47 days ago: The Republic of -Solas- ceased to exist.
- 107 days ago: -solas- arrived from Lazarus.
- 108 days ago: The Republic of Rhamadi ceased to exist.
- 171 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Siantas ceased to exist.
- 184 days ago: The Republic of Tohmainia ceased to exist.
- 184 days ago: The Federal Republic of San Sahrani ceased to exist.
- 184 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Anglian Islands ceased to exist.
- 187 days ago: The Federation of Systems Alliance of Arkadya ceased to exist.
- 194 days ago: The Federal Republic of Mirsakova ceased to exist.
The Glorious Empire of Belka Regional Message Board
Vut eez dees soh-dah? Do you mean pop?
HELLO BOYS, I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Lawless as WA delegate? NO
Now that's better.
If I create a set of all "sets that don't include themselves", does it include itself?
Peaceful young races with fire on their houses,
Millions of voices all silenced like mouses,
Watching the cowards bow to their new king,
These are a few of my favorite things.
Citizens, your benevolent dictator is here.