WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Fells Point.
The Glorious Empire of Belka contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Glorious Empire of Belka
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Glorious Empire of Belka is ranked 14,133rd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Narestria||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Lux et veritas”|
|2.||The Republic of -Solas-||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“No shame, No pride.”|
|3.||The Federation of Kinava||Capitalist Paradise||“The state is God”|
- 13 days ago: The Republic of -Solas- arrived from Lazarus.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of Rhamadi ceased to exist.
- 77 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Siantas ceased to exist.
- 90 days ago: The Republic of Tohmainia ceased to exist.
- 90 days ago: The Federal Republic of San Sahrani ceased to exist.
- 90 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Anglian Islands ceased to exist.
- 93 days ago: The Federation of Systems Alliance of Arkadya ceased to exist.
- 100 days ago: The Federal Republic of Mirsakova ceased to exist.
- 106 days ago: Siantas arrived from Balder.
- 112 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
The Glorious Empire of Belka Regional Message Board
Vut eez dees soh-dah? Do you mean pop?
HELLO BOYS, I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Lawless as WA delegate? NO
Now that's better.
If I create a set of all "sets that don't include themselves", does it include itself?
Peaceful young races with fire on their houses,
Millions of voices all silenced like mouses,
Watching the cowards bow to their new king,
These are a few of my favorite things.
Citizens, your benevolent dictator is here.