WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The german revolution
Construction of embassies with The Black Riders has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 16 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The German Reich
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The German Reich is ranked 10,203rd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Yam of Yom||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We rulez”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Tenla||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Glassy rail”|
|3.||The Queendom of Bibilina||Democratic Socialists||“If I fits, I sits.”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of Zapomatic||Authoritarian Democracy||“ZAP”|
|5.||The Grand Duchy of Tpattora||Democratic Socialists||“Surely some revelation is at hand”|
|6.||The Republic of Srbija-||Democratic Socialists||“Free Milosevic”|
|7.||The Republic of Einherjar Viking 28||Democratic Socialists||“Til Valhall!”|
|8.||The Principality of Imperial Condottieri||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Forward unto the dawn”|
|9.||The Nomadic Peoples of Arumbian Furstenburg||Libertarian Police State||“Can you Furst like a Furstenburg?”|
Last poll: “Who likes the changes?”
- 16 hours ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Rerajeq departed this region for Nugut.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Cimmerian Assassins of Malequk departed this region for Nugut.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Rerajeq lost WA Delegate status.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Confederacy of Imperator3 departed this region for Nugut.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Rerajeq proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Rerajeq cleared the regional ban list.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Rerajeq tagged the region "Invader".
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Rerajeq established the region's flag.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Rerajeq updated the World Factbook entry.