WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of Kanzler
The German Reich is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The German Reich
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The German Reich is ranked 14,188th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Protectorate of Kanzler||Anarchy||“Freiheit”|
- : Stuttgart castle of the region The Kingdom of Wurttemberg proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of UB-68 departed this region for Bay of Pigs.
- : The Rogue Nation of UB-68 arrived from Balder.
- : The Protectorate of Kanzler established the region's flag.
- : The Protectorate of Kanzler barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- : The Protectorate of Kanzler arrived from The Pacific.
- : The region was founded by The Protectorate of Kanzler.
The German Reich Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.