WA Delegate: The 'Zombies' Ghost Dance of The Star of Jorj (elected 1 year 119 days ago)
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Genesis Corporation
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Genesis Corporation is ranked 7,624th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The 'Zombies' Ghost Dance of The Star of Jorj||Anarchy||“De Futura”|
|2.||The Principality of The Errant Mind of Terrik||Left-Leaning College State||“What secret weapon?”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Street Angel||Anarchy||“Still thinking”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Druid||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“No chanting”|
|5.||The United Kingdom of Holdarion||Left-Leaning College State||“This Motto Space For Sale”|
|6.||The Jingoistic States of Hyfafa||New York Times Democracy||“Silence is golden”|
|7.||The Confederacy of Garp||Democratic Socialists||“The World according to...”|
|8.||The 2nd Republic of Salish-Cascadia||Democratic Socialists||“För Förmedlad – i tiden”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Life||Democratic Socialists||“We bring it”|
|10.||The Genesis Corporation Branch of Torchwood 37||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Torchwood TGC Branch”|
- 16 hours ago: The 'Zombies' Ghost Dance of The Star of Jorj updated the World Factbook entry.
- 5 days ago: The Chaos of The Insanity of Jorj arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Violence of The Pit of Jorj arrived from Osiris.
- 7 days ago: The Violence of The Pit of Jorj ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Chaos of The Insanity of Jorj ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Theological Thalidomide of Thermonuclear War departed this region for Hellenic Civilization.
- 11 days ago: The Theological Thalidomide of Thermonuclear War arrived from World Alliance.
- 19 days ago: The United Tribes of Everlasting 24 ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Galactic Power of Cosmosis of the region United empires proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Republic of Malevolent Wolf arrived from Balder.
The Genesis Corporation Regional Message Board
Whats the plan for the zombies? Should we just join them this time
No. We do cure/kill as usual. Standard Protocol 7. I'll be placing some puppets here to cure the region.
And do lock the borders, we wouldn't want any shamblers wandering into the lobby. Lest poor janitor Bob died for nothing.
Do we have enough nations to cure?
We have half as many to cure as last year.
Do we have a plan?
Do we ever have a plan?
We do this time. For once. And that plan is 'DON'T PANIC'
Update to the plan:
We had a copy of the Hitchhiker's Guide, but it Yako lost it.