WA Delegate: The Ẁohldünt Mᴧëm Dëẁëlëss of The Star of Jorj (elected 1 year 117 days ago)
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in The Genesis Corporation
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, The Genesis Corporation is ranked 12,151st in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Corporate Republic of UltimaWeapon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Sit Nomine Digna”|
|2.||The United Federation of Demirysis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If there isn't an answer, make one”|
|3.||The Ẁohldünt Mᴧëm Dëẁëlëss of The Star of Jorj||Anarchy||“Sëhnntëht Dros Ẁurdah Süms”|
|4.||The Pecuniary Community of Buten||Capitalist Paradise||“Inequality is inevitable”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Vigoland||Corporate Bordello||“Sand is patient.”|
|6.||The Chaos of The Insanity of Jorj||Father Knows Best State||“Always one off”|
|7.||The Incorporated States of Jarn||Capitalist Paradise||“Upside down!”|
|8.||The Republic of Calve||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nuts!”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Street Angel||Anarchy||“Still thinking”|
|10.||The Protectorate of Burs||Father Knows Best State||“Smack the pony!”|
- 4 days ago: The Chaos of The Insanity of Jorj arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Violence of The Pit of Jorj arrived from Osiris.
- 6 days ago: The Violence of The Pit of Jorj ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Chaos of The Insanity of Jorj ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Theological Thalidomide of Thermonuclear War departed this region for Hellenic Civilization.
- 9 days ago: The Theological Thalidomide of Thermonuclear War arrived from World Alliance.
- 17 days ago: The United Tribes of Everlasting 24 ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Galactic Power of Cosmosis of the region United empires proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Republic of Malevolent Wolf arrived from Balder.
- 20 days ago: The Republic of The Venture of Terrik ceased to exist.
The Genesis Corporation Regional Message Board
I know a good lawyer, we could get you 10 years max with time off for good behaviour if you co-operate with investigations....
Or I could hide in Sublevel 3. There's no way cops would willingly go down there. I've seen grown men faint at the mere mention of Sublevel 3.
Hey we don't talk about Sublevel 3. I lost a perfectly good overcoat down there.
We lost more than a few perfectly good janitors there too.
Whats the plan for the zombies? Should we just join them this time
No. We do cure/kill as usual. Standard Protocol 7. I'll be placing some puppets here to cure the region.
And do lock the borders, we wouldn't want any shamblers wandering into the lobby. Lest poor janitor Bob died for nothing.
Do we have enough nations to cure?
We have half as many to cure as last year.
Do we have a plan?
Do we ever have a plan?