WA Delegate: None.
The GameFAQs Forum is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in The GameFAQs Forum
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, The GameFAQs Forum is ranked 327th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Empire of Bistrostan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Big things come in small packages”|
- 126 days ago: The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Chris puppet storage proposed constructing embassies.
- 126 days ago: The Ancient Lands of Tacitae Populus of the region Skaal proposed constructing embassies.
- 320 days ago: Rraopigest tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 1 year 53 days ago: Ixi tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 1 year 222 days ago: Kaiko tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 2 years 40 days ago: Trukso of the region International anti wa nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 110 days ago: Umstead monor throw of the region The humble followers of the umstead proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 162 days ago: The Free Land of Holykol of the region Himalia proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 317 days ago: The imperial realm of cyrodil of the region The bountiful empire of tempter proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 years 19 days ago: Government tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
The GameFAQs Forum Regional Message Board
And then there were 2. Long live the Empire of Bistrostan!
And now only I survive!
So... no-one plays this anymore then.
I kinda still do
Just the two of us then. It's good, I finally have some weight. I'm a big fish in a small pond. w00t!
In a manner of speaking :P
I have a bigger defence force? Mine's non-existent.
So's mine . . . I think.
Hooray for having a population of 6 billion
Your citizens don't seem very happy, Bistrostan. Why not throw them a party?