WA Delegate: The Really wanna zigazig ah of Zouge (elected 12 days ago)
Construction of embassies with Sirius has commenced. Completion expected in 45 minutes.
The Galaxy contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in The Galaxy
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, The Galaxy is ranked 10,369th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Empire of The Posleen||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Sack and Salvage”|
|2.||The Republic of Universal explorers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Find what has yet to be found.”|
|3.||The United States of Leerrit||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Its all about what you know”|
|4.||The Really wanna zigazig ah of Zouge||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mottos suck”|
- 10 hours ago: Embassy established between Dune and The Galaxy.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Embassy established between United Federation of Planets and The Galaxy.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Embassy established between The Galaxy and Intergalactic Federacy.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Embassy established between Star Trek and The Galaxy.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Embassy established between The Galaxy and Galactic Imperium.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Free Land of Ancalador of the region Sirius agreed to construct embassies.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Fedaykin Empire of -Hellkite- of the region Dune agreed to construct embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Intergalactic Empire of Holy Trek of the region Intergalactic Federacy agreed to construct embassies.
- 5 days ago: The United Federation of Trektopolis of the region United Federation of Planets agreed to construct embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Borg Collective of Tresmius of the region Star Trek agreed to construct embassies.
The Galaxy Regional Message Board
I have endorsed Universal explorers and The Posleen. We need a new flag and better WFE friends.
To tell the truth, I have no clue how to change flags or even put them up. I can change the region factbook if you wish, but that is about all I am able to do.
Hey guys whats up
Watching old Star Trek on a Friday night. Anyone into sic-fi? Saw Defiance on tv. was a letdown.
Well I think it's an improvement. You can vote me out if you want.
I think a few embassies would benefit The Galaxy. I have added a Future Tech tag. Any complaints or suggestions, speak them.
This place is coming alive again, and this time it isn't from the chatter of Priwert clones.
Sweet, sorry i haven't been on though.
Yes! We have embassies. I agree Universal explorers.
We just now need new recruits and our position would be as firm as stone.