WA Delegate: None.
The Galaxy contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Galaxy
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Galaxy is ranked 11,127th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Stormcrow Perihelion of Zouge||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
|2.||The United States of Leerrit||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Its all about what you know”|
- 141 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Nazi Europe and The Galaxy.
- 144 days ago: Attacking pirate of the region Nazi Europe ordered the closure of its embassy in The Galaxy.
- 1 year 40 days ago: The Empire of The Posleen ceased to exist.
- 1 year 43 days ago: Universal explorers departed this region for Firefly.
- 1 year 119 days ago: Venaleria of the region Sirius proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 129 days ago: Embassy established between The Galaxy and BLITZKRIEG.
- 1 year 130 days ago: Embassy established between Nazi Europe and The Galaxy.
- 1 year 131 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Dune and The Galaxy.
- 1 year 131 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Federation of Planets and The Galaxy.
- 1 year 131 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Star Trek and The Galaxy.
The Galaxy Regional Message Board
Sorry about being gone for the spell but school is wrapping up and so there is a bit to do.
Well The Galaxy has always been quiet. No reason to fix what isn't broken. :)
We could work on a recruitment message together to bring people in.
Well I'm talking about writing a message first. That doesn't take much know how. We think up reasons why people would want to move to The Galaxy. For example, what do you like about The Galaxy that keeps you here? I can turn that into a recruiting message. You wouldn't have to send it out, I will. I would like help writing it tho.
Thank you, gentlemen.
Umm, WHAT IS GOING ON?!?
Why don't we try getting someone to run this place so things can be repaired?
It is time to see the truth, this place is dead.