WA Delegate: None.
The Galaxy contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Galaxy
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Galaxy is ranked 1,200th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The United States of Leerrit||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Its all about what you know”|
|2.||The Stormcrow Perihelion of Zouge||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
- 215 days ago: The Empire of The Posleen ceased to exist.
- 218 days ago: The Republic of Universal explorers departed this region for Firefly.
- 293 days ago: Venaleria of the region Sirius proposed constructing embassies.
- 303 days ago: Embassy established between The Galaxy and BLITZKRIEG.
- 305 days ago: Embassy established between NAZI EUROPE and The Galaxy.
- 305 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Dune and The Galaxy.
- 305 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Federation of Planets and The Galaxy.
- 305 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Star Trek and The Galaxy.
- 305 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Sirius and The Galaxy.
- 305 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Intergalactic Federacy and The Galaxy.
The Galaxy Regional Message Board
Sorry about being gone for the spell but school is wrapping up and so there is a bit to do.
Well The Galaxy has always been quiet. No reason to fix what isn't broken. :)
We could work on a recruitment message together to bring people in.
Well I'm talking about writing a message first. That doesn't take much know how. We think up reasons why people would want to move to The Galaxy. For example, what do you like about The Galaxy that keeps you here? I can turn that into a recruiting message. You wouldn't have to send it out, I will. I would like help writing it tho.
Thank you, gentlemen.
Umm, WHAT IS GOING ON?!?
Why don't we try getting someone to run this place so things can be repaired?
It is time to see the truth, this place is dead.