WA Delegate: None.
The Galaxy contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Galaxy
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, The Galaxy is ranked 17,250th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Stormcrow Perihelion of Zouge||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
|2.||The United States of Leerrit||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Its all about what you know”|
- : Embassy established between The Galaxy and The Milky Way.
- : Embassy established between The Galaxy and Milky Way Galaxy.
- : The Terrible Swift Sword of The Great Rift of the region The Milky Way agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Stormcrow Perihelion of Zouge proposed constructing embassies with The Milky Way.
- : The Stormcrow Perihelion of Zouge agreed to construct embassies with Milky Way Galaxy.
- : The Republic of MWG of the region Milky Way Galaxy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Theocracy of Thus spoke ceased to exist.
- : Cyrano jones ceased to exist.
- : The Stormcrow Perihelion of Zouge lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Stormcrow Perihelion of Zouge updated the World Factbook entry.
The Galaxy Regional Message Board
Sorry about being gone for the spell but school is wrapping up and so there is a bit to do.
Well The Galaxy has always been quiet. No reason to fix what isn't broken. :)
We could work on a recruitment message together to bring people in.
Well I'm talking about writing a message first. That doesn't take much know how. We think up reasons why people would want to move to The Galaxy. For example, what do you like about The Galaxy that keeps you here? I can turn that into a recruiting message. You wouldn't have to send it out, I will. I would like help writing it tho.
Thank you, gentlemen.
Umm, WHAT IS GOING ON?!?
Why don't we try getting someone to run this place so things can be repaired?
It is time to see the truth, this place is dead.