WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The fifth dominion
Embassies: The Black Riders.
The Free Interstellar Republic contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Free Interstellar Republic
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Free Interstellar Republic is ranked 5,501st in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Jingoistic States of Aotemororohm||Father Knows Best State||“While the worst Are full of passionate intensity”|
|2.||The Allied States of Inopeeheahinnale||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Flee, Flee for your lives”|
|3.||The Borderlands of Old North Fish||New York Times Democracy||“Squamae Abundare Terra Liberarum ”|
|4.||The Empire of Shiyan||Democratic Socialists||“God, country, revolution, unity.”|
- 15 hours ago: The Dissent Quashing Fist of Aurum Riders 244th Treasury departed this region for Nugut.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between The Free Interstellar Republic and The Black Riders.
- 7 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Planet of Hiremus and The Free Interstellar Republic.
- 10 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Kingdom of Winged Hussar 12 lost WA Delegate status.
- 11 days ago: The Emirate of Hayesoj departed this region for Nugut.
- 11 days ago: The Kingdom of Winged Hussar 12 departed this region for Nugut.
- 11 days ago: The Kingdom of Winged Hussar 12 proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 11 days ago: The Kingdom of Winged Hussar 12 ordered the closure of embassies between The Free Interstellar Republic and The Planet of Hiremus.
- 11 days ago: The Kingdom of Winged Hussar 12 tagged the region "Invader".
The Free Interstellar Republic Regional Message Board
Hey guys...link is here for reference:
* Great Schism Reboot - viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=268113&p=17177875
Im here people.
....and now I'm gone again. To another region.