WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses
Embassies: Guardian Network.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is ranked 142nd in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To feed on all of humanity”|
- 1 year 25 days ago: The Protectorate of The Voodoo ceased to exist.
- 1 year 132 days ago: The voodoo arrived from The Pacific.
- 1 year 161 days ago: Embassy established between Guardian Network and The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms.
- 1 year 165 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- 1 year 165 days ago: The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 29 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red departed this region for Enlightened Absolutism.
- 2 years 29 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red arrived from Enlightened Absolutism.
- 2 years 29 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses arrived from The United Nations of Band Geeks.
- 2 years 29 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 years 29 days ago: The region was founded by The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.