WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses
Embassies: Guardian Network.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is ranked 2,438th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses||Father Knows Best State||“To feed on all of humanity”|
|2.||The Protectorate of The Voodoo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Feel the Voodoo”|
- 56 days ago: The Protectorate of The Voodoo arrived from The Pacific.
- 85 days ago: Embassy established between Guardian Network and The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms.
- 88 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- 88 days ago: The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- 317 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red departed this region for Enlightened Absolutism.
- 317 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red arrived from Enlightened Absolutism.
- 317 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses arrived from The United Nations of Band Geeks.
- 317 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses updated the World Factbook entry.
- 317 days ago: The region was founded by The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.