WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses
Embassies: Guardian Network.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is ranked 17,101st in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses||Iron Fist Consumerists||“To feed on all of humanity”|
- 307 days ago: The Protectorate of The Voodoo ceased to exist.
- 1 year 50 days ago: The voodoo arrived from The Pacific.
- 1 year 79 days ago: Embassy established between Guardian Network and The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms.
- 1 year 82 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- 1 year 82 days ago: The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 311 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red departed this region for Enlightened Absolutism.
- 1 year 311 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red arrived from Enlightened Absolutism.
- 1 year 311 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses arrived from The United Nations of Band Geeks.
- 1 year 311 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 year 311 days ago: The region was founded by The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.