WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses
Embassies: Guardian Network.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is ranked 1,426th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To feed on all of humanity”|
|2.||The Protectorate of The Voodoo||Anarchy||“Feel the Voodoo”|
- : The Protectorate of The Voodoo arrived from Osiris.
- : The Protectorate of The Voodoo ceased to exist.
- : The Protectorate of The Voodoo arrived from The Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Guardian Network and The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- : The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red departed this region for Enlightened Absolutism.
- : The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red arrived from Enlightened Absolutism.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses arrived from The United Nations of Band Geeks.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses updated the World Factbook entry.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.