WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses
Embassies: Guardian Network.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is ranked 16,412th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To feed on all of humanity”|
- : The Protectorate of The Voodoo ceased to exist.
- : The voodoo arrived from The Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Guardian Network and The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- : The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red departed this region for Enlightened Absolutism.
- : The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red arrived from Enlightened Absolutism.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses arrived from The United Nations of Band Geeks.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The region was founded by The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.