WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses
Embassies: Guardian Network.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is ranked 15,860th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To feed on all of humanity”|
- 120 days ago: The Protectorate of The Voodoo ceased to exist.
- 227 days ago: The voodoo arrived from The Pacific.
- 256 days ago: Embassy established between Guardian Network and The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms.
- 259 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- 260 days ago: The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 124 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red departed this region for Enlightened Absolutism.
- 1 year 124 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red arrived from Enlightened Absolutism.
- 1 year 124 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses arrived from The United Nations of Band Geeks.
- 1 year 124 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 year 124 days ago: The region was founded by The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.