WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses
Embassies: Guardian Network.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, the Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms is ranked 10,826th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To feed on all of humanity”|
- : The voodoo ceased to exist.
- : The voodoo arrived from Osiris.
- : The Protectorate of The Voodoo ceased to exist.
- : The voodoo arrived from The Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Guardian Network and The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- : The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red departed this region for Enlightened Absolutism.
- : The Democratic Republic of Lady in Red arrived from Enlightened Absolutism.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Stooses arrived from The United Nations of Band Geeks.
The Forbidden Voodoo Kingdoms Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.