WA Delegate: The Grand Duchy of Isle of Kesha (elected )
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Feminist Region
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Feminist Region is ranked 9,541st in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Briarthorn Special Forces||Capitalist Paradise||“Thorns and Talons”|
|2.||The Solemn Guardian of The Feminist Region Founder||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Women belong in the house… and the Senate.”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Flerfy Debate Ambassador||Free-Market Paradise||“We Want Helpful Mods!”|
|4.||The Nation of Feminist Morndul||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Feminist First”|
|5.||The Anarkokvinnoseparatism of Solaas||Capitalist Paradise||“Anarkokvinnoseparatism!!!”|
|6.||The Wondrous Voice of Ms Bobby McGee||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.”|
|7.||The Matriarchy of Feministing||Democratic Socialists||“A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle”|
|8.||The Republic of Cleopatra Selene||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aut viam inveniam aut faciam”|
|9.||The Radikal Feminister Inititiav of RFI||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If at First You Don't Succeed, Try Again...”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Isle of Kesha||Democratic Socialists||“All hail the great and omnipotent Kesha!”|
- : The Republic of Lilicurs Fam departed this region for Alliance Against Nazis.
- : The People's Republic of Medels Cry departed this region for Cynosure.
- : Avianeera ceased to exist.
- : Omers ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Penelope and Phoebe ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Medels Cry arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Lilicurs Fam arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Crisomiss ceased to exist.
- : The Matriarchy of Vactrana of the region Femmetopia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Cleopatra Selene unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
The Feminist Region Regional Message Board
Fact is that patriarchy hurts men, too.
The patriarchy is a myth.
No, it isn't.
And there is no magic force making white males more likely to succeed. In fact, colleges are overcompensating by making female minorities (except Asians) get more scholarship money per capita. As if female minorities need help being competitive? What message are they trying to send?
Look, the patriarchy is not a magic force it is the base upon which our entire civilization has been constructed. It pervades every aspect of society and we are only just starting to diminish its power, but we are far from free of its influence. Your logic is flawed and based in your own sexist, racist ignorance and your arguments are tired and old (for example: men may have a higher suicide rate, but women have a higher attempted suicide rate. men choose to end their lives violently and are thusly more successful, but more women attempt to take their lives). I don't understand why you've entered a region that isn't interested in debate; this is a region for like minded feminist nations. And truly your insistence on debate is just another example of the patriarchy: your belief that your opinion is inherently more valid and your entitlement to more space and our time and attention.
1. Only just starting to diminish the patriarchy? Then how come men and women are completely equal legally?
2. lol of course I'm sexist because im a white cis male. I didn't choose my race, gender, or orientation, but somehow I am worthless scum because of how I was born. OK.
3. You've just proven that wrong.
4. HAHA! You think that my having different beliefs and seeking stimulating exchanges of reasonable thought is simply a result of the mystical invisible patriarchy.
Maybe if you're interested in "stimulating exchanges of reasonable though" you might try first graduating middle school and, perhaps, educating yourself on these issues instead of believing you are inherently correct.
1. Though you have no method of estimating my age, you assumed I have not graduated middle school. This could not be further from the truth.
2. The classic Feminist "educate yourself" in its wild habitat in the grasslands of the Buzzword plains. The simple truth is that I have excessively "educated myself."
3. If you assume that I cannot be both educated and think what I do, [u]you are the one believing you are inherently correct.[u] I can both be educated and not think the same thing as you. I know it's very difficult to understand that other people have other opinions, but that's simply a fact of life. Instead of dismissing my beliefs as uneducated, how about you treat my opinion as equal, and then graduate middle school. :)
the same post multiple times
It's easier on the eyes than portioning them into numbers, because you don't have to look back and forth between the quote and the response.
I have no comment on the actual conversation at this time.
I do this sometimes, but it takes a while to set up. Also it makes it easier for people to respond to me with multiple numbered threads. But I can do