WA Delegate: None.
The Federated Klatchian Coast contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Governments in The Federated Klatchian Coast
World Census agents lined up at public agencies around the world in order to study the extent of government in nations, taking into consideration economic output, social and cultural significance, and raw size.
As a region, The Federated Klatchian Coast is ranked 2,790th in the world for Largest Governments.
|1.||The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“All Power to the People”|
|2.||The United Holy Realms of Dyelli Beybi||New York Times Democracy||“Semper Dyellia”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Utopian Freesocialists and The Federated Klatchian Coast.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists ordered the closure of its embassy in The Federated Klatchian Coast.
- : The United Holy Realms of Dyelli Beybi arrived from Osiris.
- : The Equine State of The Horseland of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The United Holy Realms of Dyelli Beybi ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Arda and The Federated Klatchian Coast.
- : The Republic of Portview Echo of the region The Illuminati Council proposed constructing embassies.
- : Fodmodmadtol ceased to exist.
- : Fodmodmadtol arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between The Federated Klatchian Coast and The Utopian Freesocialists.
The Federated Klatchian Coast Regional Message Board
So Fod lasted exactly 31 days... ie logged in, recreated then never logged in again. Shame really.
I blame Donald Trump.
That seems to be the only logical conclusion. His toupee frightened poor Fod back into the Underworld.
I hear it did the same thing to Satan.
So, since it's just us, how should we divide up the map? I envision Ilek-Vaad encircling Dyelli Beybi. For your own safety of course.
No preference? Okay, we'll just encircle you in a nice comfortable Vaadian cocoon, all warm and snuggly, like a tiny fuzzy kitten.
Arg you can't kill me!
We weren't trying to kill you! Who would have known that waxing the hardwood floor next to the open french doors that opened out onto the balcony with the balcony rails removed while they are being repaired might be dangerous? No one could have foreseen that. It's not like anyone pushed you, as far as you know.
Who needs evidence when one has assertions!
Your new flag is silly.