WA Delegate: None.
The Federated Klatchian Coast contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Federated Klatchian Coast
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Federated Klatchian Coast is ranked 16,652nd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Democratic Dominion of Karmanyaka||Democratic Socialists||“Karmanyaka Praeponitur”|
|2.||The Teyrnasoedd Sanctaidd Cloi of Dyelli Beybi||Democratic Socialists||“Semper Dyellia”|
- 128 days ago: The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad ceased to exist.
- 135 days ago: Embassy established between The Federated Klatchian Coast and The Illuminati.
- 138 days ago: The Teyrnasoedd Sanctaidd Cloi of Dyelli Beybi agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 141 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 154 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 170 days ago: The Democratic Dominion of Karmanyaka arrived from Lazarus.
- 174 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 180 days ago: The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad arrived from Osiris.
- 197 days ago: The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad ceased to exist.
- 227 days ago: The Democratic Dominion of Karmanyaka ceased to exist.
The Federated Klatchian Coast Regional Message Board
Precisely... so its not genocide!
What? What did we miss?! Zombies?!
How do you tell a zombie from a devout Nugganatic? They're all stinking, grey, limping, moaning and in desperate need of brains...
Oh great... Now it's just me, the crazy desert commies and the nutty libertarian militarists left...!
The Dyellians aren't Commies anymore... they've evolved into pseudo-Distributists. It has better alliteration.
"Both socialism and capitalism are products of the European Enlightenment and are thus modernizing and anti-traditional forces. In contrast, distributism seeks to subordinate economic activity to human life as a whole, to our spiritual life, our intellectual life, our family life."
'Crazy Desert Distributists'
Sounds a suspiciously whole lot like ordinary "Crazy Desert Neo-Conservatives" to me! Come to us and see the light of democratically state-managed solidarity and wealth distribution!
What is this madness? Redistribution of wealth?!? We must redistribute the means of production!
But the means of production means nothing without people and raw materials, of which wealthy nations have plenty! One could possess all the carpentry skills, saws and hammers in the world; but without wood, iron for the nails and the carpenters to work them, one could not even produce the simplest table! Come to think of it, without the carpenters, the iron and the wood, you'd have neither carpentry skills, saws nor hammers... So, if we distribute the wealth evenly, we also distribute the means of production; while only distributing the means of production does not imply evenly distributed wealth.
With Distributism, you'd have a society where anyone would be free to produce what they wanted, as long as they produce what the very wealthy wants them to produce, since they control the flow of raw materials. The potters couldn't make any pots without the clay, the smiths couldn't shoe any horses without iron and fuel, and manufacturers of advanced machinery and electronics would be in the hands of countless resource owners. Of course the Church would approve, since they deal exclusively in imaginary goods like souls, sins and prayers, of which the resource poor have plenty...
No, this evil must be countered, and the perfect weapon for it is Democratic Socialism!
Or perhaps we both mean the same thing when we talk about wealth and means of production, in which case Distributism is only a form of very authoritarian Communism.
Karmanyaka has nevertheless decided to send agents to schools, universities, factories, churches and various organisations in Dyelli Beybi to spread the word of Social Democracy and the promise of a happier and more equal society! We love our desert dwelling brothers and sisters that much!
Ich bin zurück!
Je voudrais une baguette