WA Delegate: None.
The Federated Klatchian Coast contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in The Federated Klatchian Coast
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, The Federated Klatchian Coast is ranked 18,604th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“All Power to the People”|
|2.||The Teyrnasoedd Sanctaidd Cloi of Dyelli Beybi||New York Times Democracy||“Semper Dyellia”|
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between The Federated Klatchian Coast and Arda.
- 9 days ago: The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained of the region Arda agreed to construct embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Teyrnasoedd Sanctaidd Cloi of Dyelli Beybi proposed constructing embassies with Arda.
- 41 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and The Federated Klatchian Coast.
- 44 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Federated Klatchian Coast.
- 51 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Union and The Federated Klatchian Coast.
- 54 days ago: The Dominion of Ecuadorian Love of the region The Union ordered the closure of its embassy in The Federated Klatchian Coast.
- 59 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Federated Klatchian Coast.
- 60 days ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Federated Klatchian Coast.
- 60 days ago: The Confederacy of Grand Tiberium of the region The Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Federated Klatchian Coast.
The Federated Klatchian Coast Regional Message Board
Oh great... Now it's just me, the crazy desert commies and the nutty libertarian militarists left...!
The Dyellians aren't Commies anymore... they've evolved into pseudo-Distributists. It has better alliteration.
"Both socialism and capitalism are products of the European Enlightenment and are thus modernizing and anti-traditional forces. In contrast, distributism seeks to subordinate economic activity to human life as a whole, to our spiritual life, our intellectual life, our family life."
'Crazy Desert Distributists'
Sounds a suspiciously whole lot like ordinary "Crazy Desert Neo-Conservatives" to me! Come to us and see the light of democratically state-managed solidarity and wealth distribution!
What is this madness? Redistribution of wealth?!? We must redistribute the means of production!
But the means of production means nothing without people and raw materials, of which wealthy nations have plenty! One could possess all the carpentry skills, saws and hammers in the world; but without wood, iron for the nails and the carpenters to work them, one could not even produce the simplest table! Come to think of it, without the carpenters, the iron and the wood, you'd have neither carpentry skills, saws nor hammers... So, if we distribute the wealth evenly, we also distribute the means of production; while only distributing the means of production does not imply evenly distributed wealth.
With Distributism, you'd have a society where anyone would be free to produce what they wanted, as long as they produce what the very wealthy wants them to produce, since they control the flow of raw materials. The potters couldn't make any pots without the clay, the smiths couldn't shoe any horses without iron and fuel, and manufacturers of advanced machinery and electronics would be in the hands of countless resource owners. Of course the Church would approve, since they deal exclusively in imaginary goods like souls, sins and prayers, of which the resource poor have plenty...
No, this evil must be countered, and the perfect weapon for it is Democratic Socialism!
Or perhaps we both mean the same thing when we talk about wealth and means of production, in which case Distributism is only a form of very authoritarian Communism.
Karmanyaka has nevertheless decided to send agents to schools, universities, factories, churches and various organisations in Dyelli Beybi to spread the word of Social Democracy and the promise of a happier and more equal society! We love our desert dwelling brothers and sisters that much!
Ich bin zurück!
Je voudrais une baguette
Ha! I remembered the password. Conquest of the region of Balder is now complete, so now we return here.
Aha... that's why DB is now a 'Hegemony' rather than a 'Hermit'