WA Delegate: None.
The Federated Klatchian Coast contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in The Federated Klatchian Coast
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, The Federated Klatchian Coast is ranked 2,868th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The United Holy Realms of Dyelli Beybi||New York Times Democracy||“Semper Dyellia”|
|2.||The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“All Power to the People”|
- : The Republic of Portview Echo of the region The Illuminati Council proposed constructing embassies.
- : Fodmodmadtol ceased to exist.
- : Fodmodmadtol arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between The Federated Klatchian Coast and The Utopian Freesocialists.
- : The United Holy Realms of Dyelli Beybi agreed to construct embassies with The Utopian Freesocialists.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Federated Klatchian Coast and Arda.
- : The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained of the region Arda agreed to construct embassies.
- : The United Holy Realms of Dyelli Beybi proposed constructing embassies with Arda.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and The Federated Klatchian Coast.
The Federated Klatchian Coast Regional Message Board
You sort of did just quote her.........................
Well yes, but its not the same
Close enough I would say.
Fod died... again. I think they were only a zombie sent here to taunt us.
Just like the walking dead.
So Fod lasted exactly 31 days... ie logged in, recreated then never logged in again. Shame really.
I blame Donald Trump.
That seems to be the only logical conclusion. His toupee frightened poor Fod back into the Underworld.
I hear it did the same thing to Satan.
So, since it's just us, how should we divide up the map? I envision Ilek-Vaad encircling Dyelli Beybi. For your own safety of course.