WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Dyelli beybi
The Federated Klatchian Coast is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in The Federated Klatchian Coast
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, The Federated Klatchian Coast is ranked 19,736th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Greater Free Republic of Ilek-Vaad||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“All Power to the People”|
- : The Equine State of The Horseland of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The United Holy Realms of Dyelli Beybi ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Arda and The Federated Klatchian Coast.
- : The Republic of Portview Echo of the region The Illuminati Council proposed constructing embassies.
- : Fodmodmadtol ceased to exist.
- : Fodmodmadtol arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between The Federated Klatchian Coast and The Utopian Freesocialists.
- : Dyelli beybi agreed to construct embassies with The Utopian Freesocialists.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Federated Klatchian Coast and Arda.
The Federated Klatchian Coast Regional Message Board
Well yes, but its not the same
Close enough I would say.
Fod died... again. I think they were only a zombie sent here to taunt us.
Just like the walking dead.
So Fod lasted exactly 31 days... ie logged in, recreated then never logged in again. Shame really.
I blame Donald Trump.
That seems to be the only logical conclusion. His toupee frightened poor Fod back into the Underworld.
I hear it did the same thing to Satan.
So, since it's just us, how should we divide up the map? I envision Ilek-Vaad encircling Dyelli Beybi. For your own safety of course.
No preference? Okay, we'll just encircle you in a nice comfortable Vaadian cocoon, all warm and snuggly, like a tiny fuzzy kitten.