WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Libertatem, Ivory Tower, International Republican Union, Pennsylvania, The Illuminati, Benevolent Capitalism, The federal islands 2, The Commonwealth States, and REATO.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in The Federal Islands
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, The Federal Islands is ranked 3,215th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Motherhood of Crumlark||Father Knows Best State||“The Brightest Lights cast the Blackest Shadows”|
|2.||The Democratic Socialist Rep of Szurdokistan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Pride In Unity”|
|3.||The Bored Militant Puppet of Conservative Idealism in TFI||New York Times Democracy||“No region is an island.”|
|4.||The Republic of Humpheria in TFI Gen 2||New York Times Democracy||“Perge ad libertatem”|
|5.||The Pevvanian Puppet of Soup Nazi||Iron Fist Consumerists||“No soup for you!”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Comstock House||Democratic Socialists||“Without God, There Is Nothing”|
|7.||The Protector of the Realm of The Federal Islands Regent||Anarchy||“We remember”|
- 7 days ago: The Federation of Coumba departed this region for Capitalist Paradise.
- 8 days ago: The Protector of the Realm of The Federal Islands Regent barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 10 days ago: The Federal Republic of Retiva of the region Ministreyl Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Cimmerian Skirmishers of Nemijoz departed this region for The Land Of OV.
- 15 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XXIV departed this region for The Land Of OV.
- 15 days ago: The Dominion of Tank 10 departed this region for Nugut.
- 15 days ago: The Cimmerian Skirmishers of Nemijoz arrived from Nugut.
- 15 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XXIV arrived from Nugut.
- 15 days ago: The Dominion of Tank 10 arrived from Nugut.
- 20 days ago: The Federation of Coumba arrived from Capitalist Paradise.
The Federal Islands Regional Message Board
Ah, how devious.
It's just a part of how they operate. They must be absolutely precise when dealing with update times.
I remain rather inactive, sadly.
So I see.
Let's talk ebola. In my opinion, one of the most overrated epidemics yet; even in Africa, with one of the worst healthcare systems anywhere, it's "only" killed a few thousand people. Now that it's in the U.S., some people are crapping themselves with fear over a disease that will probably kill "only" a few people. IMO it's all unfortunate but really not anything to be concerned about...
Or, I'm just telling myself that so I can distance myself from the fear of full-body hemorrhagic death.
Plus it only seems to spread through bodily fluids. It's not even an airborne epidemic.
Exactly. Maybe for the next few weeks I'll be less inclined to drink other peoples' blood but that's not a huge deal I guess
Alright, we need to invoke Operation: Do Stuff.
Likely so, but what to do?
Mail raw pork products to everyone we know?