WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Followers of Ninja Crow
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Featured Region Followers
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Featured Region Followers is ranked 17,102nd in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Hound of The Baskervilles||Anarchy||“Free as the wind. :)”|
|2.||The Voyages of Sindbad the Sailor||Anarchy||“Free as the wind. :)”|
|3.||The Protectorate of The UFoC Diplomatic Corp||Democratic Socialists||“Spreading goodwill for The United Federation of Canada”|
|4.||The Followers of Ninja Crow||Compulsory Consumerist State||“itís the way that is the labourís worth.”|
|5.||The Alliterating Apparatsjik of Antipov||Father Knows Best State||“ABBL nį312310009 ”|
|6.||The Teachers of Black Rhino||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm a rhino and I'm ok.”|
|7.||The Oppressed Tourists of Nogoodnamesleftistan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Take nothing but head shots, leave nothing but bodies”|
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Ebolaistan departed this region for The Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Ebolaistan arrived from Nerdistan.
- 6 days ago: Congratulations ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Protectorate of The UFoC Diplomatic Corp arrived from United Allied Confederacy.
- 8 days ago: The Protectorate of The UFoC Diplomatic Corp departed this region for United Allied Confederacy.
- 16 days ago: The Pied Pipers of Ladermuppets departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 16 days ago: The Pied Pipers of Ladermuppets arrived from Lazarus.
- 17 days ago: The Annual Tradition of Max Barrys April Fools Day Jokes of the region NS April Fools Day Jokes proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: The Empire of Cresenthia of the region The Second European Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 36 days ago: The Protectorate of The UFoC Diplomatic Corp arrived from United Regions Alliance.
The Featured Region Followers Regional Message Board
Do we as a region care about the Zombie Game?
Slept through it, sorry. Though The Hound of the Baskervilles vs. The Zombies of Dartmoor would make a fine B movie.
Am I the only one here?
Hello, Congratulations, nice to meet you. There are some of us still here. I support anyone who still attempts to visit featured regions with good intent. So if you like to try it for a while, good luck.
It was a very joyful, communicative, interesting thing to do. I have given up travelling to featured regions as a result of griefing on NationStates. 'Griefing' is using the game trying to annoy or upset other people. Details here.
I try to enter regions, then come back immediately.
I've been too busy. I'll try to make time to do so.
why don't we have a delegate?
1. No one wants the job.
2. We need more than 1 person in the WA and no one else wants to join the WA.
3. If we have an active founder we don't really need a delegate.
Well that's my take on the whole thing.
Thanks for the congratulations yesterday! Keep on doing what you do over here!