WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Followers of Ninja Crow
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Featured Region Followers
As a region, The Featured Region Followers is ranked 16,348th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Teachers of Black Rhino||Left-Leaning College State||“I'm a rhino and I'm ok.”|
|2.||The Voyages of Sindbad the Sailor||Anarchy||“Following the winds of chance”|
|3.||The Followers of Ninja Crow||Compulsory Consumerist State||“itís the way that is the labourís worth.”|
|4.||The Alliterating Apparatsjik of Antipov||Psychotic Dictatorship||“ABBL nį312310009 ”|
|5.||The Rogue Nation of Sim Creed||Capitalizt||“Freedum!”|
|6.||The Mycelia of Yildun||Libertarian Police State||“Pergite!”|
|7.||The Red and Green Land of Parrot Land||New York Times Democracy||“Polly want a cracker”|
|8.||The Retired Whale Hunters of Kalmukia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Women and children first”|
|9.||The ECW helper of WWE Executives||Democratic Socialists||“ECW is awesome!”|
|10.||The Eternal Party of Puerto Vino||Iron Fist Socialists||“'Hiccup”|
- 12 hours ago: The Oppressed Tourists of Nogoodnamesleftistan arrived from Alteran Empire.
- 12 hours ago: The Oppressed Tourists of Nogoodnamesleftistan departed this region for Alteran Empire.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Republic of St George arrived from Iseori.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Magnetic Magical Mysteries of Mystical Misty departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Magnetic Magical Mysteries of Mystical Misty arrived from Balder.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Hound of The Baskervilles arrived from Progcadia.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Hound of The Baskervilles departed this region for Progcadia.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Legacy and Sword of The Highlander 1 departed this region for Ile de France.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Legacy and Sword of The Highlander 1 arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 3 days ago: The Voyages of Sindbad the Sailor arrived from South Pacific.
The Featured Region Followers Regional Message Board
Today's non-news: There are people who eagerly try to stamp out others' enjoyment wherever they can in this game. Even the featured region generator is nothing but yet another excuse to invade for them.
If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Today's Featured Region: South Pacific
Population: 65 nations
WA Delegate: The Incorporated States of Paladinsanity
WFE: Welcome to South Pacific!
Please endorse the WA Delegate The Incorporated States of Paladinsanity!
We are NOT a feeder region! As such, spammers will be banned on sight!
A tropical paradise full of natives and tourists alike, a storm has ravaged our home. The people who call the South Pacific home are a resilient people, and the island has recovered. With tropical drinks in their hands we march on. Like the mighty palm, the storm may bend us, but we never break!
"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full." -Henry A. Kissinger
Drink of the Month: Lava Flow
Souvenir: a drink that may be too hot even for this seasoned tourist
Today's Featured Region: Progcadia
Population: 7 nations
WFE: Progcadia is now rated as a Moderate Regional Power!
Feel free to join us. Have a spot of tea, or a biscuit. There's plenty to go around!
Regional members: Join our Message Board!
Souvenir: a cup of earl grey
Could I join you? I've been observing your activities for a while, and was wondering if I could participate in some way.
Woulda been a little more polite to at least disguise what background that puppet came from.
Isn't it painfully obvious that featured region following only works as long as people don't have reason to throw us all out.
*vacation mode on*
Yes we can see the threat right there.
You are a raider. By moving here, you have already done the damage. And you knew exactly what you were doing.
I can't travel anywhere as a peaceful tourist when I am aware of the threat that people might choose to target the place just because it's been featured.
So now I am going to take a long vacation, and think about whether I can ever take this up again.
Nice to see you ignored all my post and picked out those two words. Regardless of what you think of me, and or raiders, I still respect what you do. I didn't come here with malice, though I doubt you'll believe me. Anyway, I'll be off, I know when I'm not wanted. Also, since you ignored my post, I'll delete it.