WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Fascists lose again
The Fascist Federation contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in The Fascist Federation
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, The Fascist Federation is ranked 6,296th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Matriarchy of SRBT 4089||Democratic Socialists||“SRBT”|
|2.||The Anomaly of Celine VII||Democratic Socialists||“Venom”|
|3.||The Field Marshal of Sisi||Corporate Police State||“The Lion of Egypt”|
|4.||The Free Land of Maryland County||Right-wing Utopia||“American by birth - Southern by the Grace of God”|
- 15 hours ago: The Field Marshal of Sisi departed this region for Nugut.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Falangist Spain 1944 departed this region for Congo Free State.
- 6 days ago: Praerahr ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Community of Amirsk Militia departed this region for The Peoples Red Army Outpost.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between The Fascist Federation and The Peoples Red Army.
- 13 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Fury of The Phoenix Champion departed this region for Nugut.
- 14 days ago: The Anomaly of Celine VII arrived from Nazi Party Members.
- 14 days ago: The Armed Republic of Hussite Infantry of the region The Peoples Red Army agreed to construct embassies.
- 15 days ago: Embassy established between The Fascist Federation and The Communist Region.
- 15 days ago: Embassy established between The Fascist Federation and United Sovereign Socialist Republics.
The Fascist Federation Regional Message Board
"This region was created to unify Fascist countries under a single Fascist banner, and we will stop at nothing to promote and strengthen Fascism. We are also a proud member of The Aryan Task Force
News: We are now recruiting new nations to join this region. Recruitment Goal: At least 5 new nations.[hr]
Old Chatroom being used for RP purposes now."