WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Tehuelches
The Far South is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in The Far South
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, The Far South is ranked 3,107th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Queendom of Tehuelches||Left-Leaning College State||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
- : Embassy established between Fort de France and The Far South.
- : Embassy established between The Far South and Kaliningrad.
- : The Queen's State of Jacob Matthan of the region Fort de France agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Ridiculuum of the region Kaliningrad agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Tehuelches established the region's flag.
- : The Queendom of Tehuelches updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Queendom of Tehuelches proposed constructing embassies with Fort de France.
- : The Queendom of Tehuelches proposed constructing embassies with Kaliningrad.
- : The Queendom of Tehuelches arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The region was founded by The Queendom of Tehuelches.
The Far South Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.