WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Tehuelches
The Far South is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Far South
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Far South is ranked 17,976th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Queendom of Tehuelches||Left-Leaning College State||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
- : Embassy established between Fort de France and The Far South.
- : Embassy established between The Far South and Kaliningrad.
- : The Queen's State of Jacob Matthan of the region Fort de France agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Ridiculuum of the region Kaliningrad agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Tehuelches established the region's flag.
- : The Queendom of Tehuelches updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Queendom of Tehuelches proposed constructing embassies with Fort de France.
- : The Queendom of Tehuelches proposed constructing embassies with Kaliningrad.
- : The Queendom of Tehuelches arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The region was founded by The Queendom of Tehuelches.
The Far South Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.