WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Utika
The Far North is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in the Far North
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of weapons per citizen.
As a region, the Far North is ranked 13,803rd in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Queen's State of Utika||Psychotic Dictatorship||“done gone too far”|
- : The Queen's State of Utika altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy established between The Far North and Loon Lake.
- : Embassy cancelled between Halifax and The Far North.
- : The Queen's State of Utika agreed to construct embassies with Loon Lake.
- : The Queen's State of Alba Inglis of the region Halifax ordered the closure of its embassy in The Far North.
- : The Queen's State of Loon Lake of the region Loon Lake proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Stately Home Clearences of Henry George departed this region for Mogadishu.
- : The Stately Home Clearences of Henry George arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Newtownabbey and The Far North.
- : Embassy established between The Far North and Halifax.
The Far North Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.