WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Utika
The Far North is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in the Far North
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, the Far North is ranked 3,424th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Utika||Psychotic Dictatorship||“done gone too far”|
- 32 days ago: Embassy established between Newtownabbey and The Far North.
- 32 days ago: Embassy established between The Far North and Halifax.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Far East and The Far North.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Cocos Islands and The Far North.
- 33 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and The Far North.
- 34 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Anguilla and The Far North.
- 35 days ago: The Kingdom of Alba Inglis of the region Halifax agreed to construct embassies.
- 35 days ago: The Republic of Utika proposed constructing embassies with Halifax.
- 35 days ago: The Republic of Utika agreed to construct embassies with Newtownabbey.
- 35 days ago: The Republic of Utika ordered the closure of embassies between The Far North and Freedom Front.
The Far North Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.