WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Utika
The Far North is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in the Far North
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, the Far North is ranked 5,991st in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Queen's State of Utika||Psychotic Dictatorship||“done gone too far”|
- 28 days ago: The Queen's State of Utika altered the region's flag.
- 68 days ago: Embassy established between The Far North and Loon Lake.
- 68 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Halifax and The Far North.
- 71 days ago: The Queen's State of Utika agreed to construct embassies with Loon Lake.
- 71 days ago: The Queen's State of Alba Inglis of the region Halifax ordered the closure of its embassy in The Far North.
- 71 days ago: The Queendom of Loon Lake of the region Loon Lake proposed constructing embassies.
- 186 days ago: The Stately Home Clearences of Henry George departed this region for Mogadishu.
- 186 days ago: The Stately Home Clearences of Henry George arrived from The North Pacific.
- 351 days ago: Embassy established between Newtownabbey and The Far North.
- 351 days ago: Embassy established between The Far North and Halifax.
The Far North Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.