WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Exodus
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Exodus is ranked 16,462nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Dark Comedy of Dr Strange Love||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“No fighting in the war room!”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Frattastan 6||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“...”|
|3.||The Federation of Bat||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Rise Up!”|
|4.||The Colony of P-II||Anarchy||“Don't synthesize anything I wouldn't synthesize”|
|5.||The Under New Management Nation of Exodians||Anarchy||“Stoke Me a Clipper”|
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 79 days ago: The Mighty All-Consuming Empire of EverywhereAndNowhere of the region Death and Destruction Inc proposed constructing embassies.
- 90 days ago: The Commonwealth of Frattastan 6 arrived from Balder.
- 90 days ago: The Commonwealth of Frattastan 6 ceased to exist.
- 90 days ago: Buzz look an alien departed this region for European Union.
- 112 days ago: The Startling Metamorphosis of Savage She-Hulk ceased to exist.
- 122 days ago: Buzz look an alien arrived from The Pacific.
- 127 days ago: The Under New Management Nation of Exodians updated the World Factbook entry.
The Exodus Regional Message Board
what's up with the bans?
Because I can. And also, I'm not fond of random folks just using the region as a pass-thru.
Here again! :)
And there were no survivors. Bwa ha ha ha!
Trick or Treat!
******** Texas Newsletter ********
Available in PDF and Word. Just copy and paste the address below and download your latest copy right now!
Catch up on past newsletters using the following link!