WA Delegate: None.
The Exodus contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in The Exodus
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, The Exodus is ranked 13,103rd in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Under New Management Nation of Exodians||Anarchy||“Stoke Me a Clipper”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Frattastan 6||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“...”|
|3.||The Colony of P-II||Anarchy||“Don't synthesize anything I wouldn't synthesize”|
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Wandering Half-Wit of Naginii departed this region for Ile de France.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Wandering Half-Wit of Naginii arrived from Ile de France.
- 39 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United Federation and The Exodus.
- 92 days ago: The german marxist states departed this region for Philosophy 115.
- 92 days ago: The german marxist states arrived from Ille de France.
- 103 days ago: The Dark Comedy of Dr Strange Love ceased to exist.
- 130 days ago: The Federation of Bat departed this region for Gay.
- 167 days ago: Thruulasch of the region Death and destruction empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 191 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 203 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
The Exodus Regional Message Board
Because I can. And also, I'm not fond of random folks just using the region as a pass-thru.
Here again! :)
And there were no survivors. Bwa ha ha ha!
Trick or Treat!
******** Texas Newsletter ********
Available in PDF and Word. Just copy and paste the address below and download your latest copy right now!
Catch up on past newsletters using the following link!
WE remember fondly, building the first Marmaduke teams and racing our LandVacs around lavish, challenging and ludicrous circuits across IDF (anyone remember the 6-G loop?) The series was very popular, heavily subscribed, and provided teams to field competitive open-development racing packages, ala 1960-1970s Can Am, without fear of a balance of performance dumbing-down the competition. Following that first season, a second follow-up season saw FMR shipped across NSLand where new hordes of fans came to appreciate premier LandVac racing.