WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Quiet Founder Nation of Exodians
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Exodus
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Exodus is ranked 5,878th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Colony of P-II||Anarchy||“Don't synthesize anything I wouldn't synthesize”|
|2.||The Quiet Founder Nation of Exodians||Anarchy||“OUR FORUM: s4.zetaboards.com/The_Exodus”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Frattastan 6||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“...”|
|4.||The Dark Comedy of Dr Strange Love||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“No fighting in the war room!”|
|5.||The Startling Metamorphosis of Savage She-Hulk||New York Times Democracy||“Nature teaches beasts to know their friends”|
- 8 days ago: The Always Exhausted Congoer of Via Bestiae departed this region for Wonderfalls Gift Emporium.
- 12 days ago: The Holy Empire of Richard departed this region for Texas.
- 12 days ago: The Holy Empire of Richard arrived from Texas.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Imperius Industria of the region Ethaysia Two proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Commonwealth of Frattastan 6 arrived from Osiris.
- 17 days ago: The Commonwealth of Frattastan 6 ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: The Quiet Founder Nation of Exodians suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 43 days ago: The Quiet Founder Nation of Exodians banned The Dictatorship of TarKarMar from the region.
- 43 days ago: The Quiet Founder Nation of Exodians banned Qydrocuut from the region.
- 43 days ago: The Dictatorship of TarKarMar departed this region for Munster.
The Exodus Regional Message Board
"New York Times Democracy" OH the horror! We're supposed to be Krazy Kommunists!
what's up with the bans?
Because I can. And also, I'm not fond of random folks just using the region as a pass-thru.
Here again! :)
And there were no survivors. Bwa ha ha ha!
Trick or Treat!
******** Texas Newsletter ********
Available in PDF and Word. Just copy and paste the address below and download your latest copy right now!
Catch up on past newsletters using the following link!