WA Delegate: None.
The Empire of Win is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Empire of Win
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Empire of Win is ranked 2,666th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Say Again?”|
- 14 days ago: The Emirate of Lookin departed this region for Next Generation Alliance.
- 15 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Continental Union and The Empire of Win.
- 18 days ago: The Queendom of The Veil of Darkness of the region Continental Union ordered the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Win.
- 19 days ago: The Emirate of Lookin arrived from The West Pacific.
- 19 days ago: The Holy Empire of Iran founder departed this region for The Darwin Allied Republics.
- 19 days ago: The Holy Empire of Iran founder arrived from The West Pacific.
- 22 days ago: The Libertarian Republic of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 33 days ago: The Rogue Nation of RiverT of the region Continental Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Win.
- 36 days ago: The Armed Republic of Wuqumof of the region Continental Union ordered the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Win.
- 39 days ago: The Thunderbolts and Lightning of Intelligent Holograms departed this region for The West Pacific.
The Empire of Win Regional Message Board
just over a month and i'll have been ruler for a year...and what a horrible ruler i've been.
The only problem has been our regions lack of activity and that has been in no way your fault. I have tried many times to get the region off the ground (we were once in the forties' for nations), but it always comes back down. I just don't have the time required to get this region going and running on it's own speed. The region will continue on as it has (slowly, that is) until we all leave or someone comes along with enough time to do whats needed. This region has been a project of mine for what must be approaching two years and during that time I have done many different things in NS, I have held a governmental position in a feeder region (the west pacific) and I was even a featured region follower for a while but I have always held a position in this region in the hope that it would grow to something great. It is now approaching the time when I must move on from this region to other things; I won't move yet, but it will happen. At that time the region will be left to whoever is left to carry it on in the direction that they want.
Your benign Founder,
Look at what I have found, it is the remnants of our old empire that spanned three regions, Jongleurs.
must have been before my time, i dont recall conquering anyone. Either way i'll stay here and keep the lights on if anyone ever wants to come back. Enjoy your travels, maybe some day we will rise again.
We began raising our empire about 2 years ago I believe, long before your time.
The great thing about having puppet nations is that this nation of mine (The Triangulum) doesn't actually have to leave the region, so I'll still be here, just not 100% of the time.
Ah, zombies. I do like April Fools Day. I would suggest that we all search for a cure. How are we all?
This is Tri.
I moved my other nation to recover from the zombie attacks.
23M survivors out of about 3 B people
At my lowest point, I had 4 million survivors out of 5.421 billion.
You Shall Embrace our new form!