WA Delegate: None.
The Empire of Win contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in The Empire of Win
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, The Empire of Win is ranked 601st in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Say Again?”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of The Flying Speghetti Monster||Capitalist Paradise||“Work brings freedom”|
|3.||The Borderlands of Rick Chambless||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“We can reach our potential! Don't stab, Jockey. AMEN?”|
- 10 days ago: The Borderlands of Rick Chambless arrived from The West Pacific.
- 20 days ago: The Colony of Destinia departed this region for Inceptum.
- 20 days ago: The Colony of Destinia arrived from East Pacific.
- 21 days ago: The Republic of New Brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 49 days ago: The Holy Empire of The Flying Speghetti Monster lost WA Delegate status.
- 49 days ago: The Republic of Billathy departed this region for Inceptum.
- 71 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ns republic alliance and The Empire of Win.
- 78 days ago: The Republic of MolRihan departed this region for Equilism.
- 78 days ago: The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum arrived from Equilism.
- 78 days ago: The Republic of MolRihan arrived from The Rejected Realms.
The Empire of Win Regional Message Board
My god man what have you done?!?! nah i'm just kidding, but what do you suppose will become of our region now?
just over a month and i'll have been ruler for a year...and what a horrible ruler i've been.
The only problem has been our regions lack of activity and that has been in no way your fault. I have tried many times to get the region off the ground (we were once in the forties' for nations), but it always comes back down. I just don't have the time required to get this region going and running on it's own speed. The region will continue on as it has (slowly, that is) until we all leave or someone comes along with enough time to do whats needed. This region has been a project of mine for what must be approaching two years and during that time I have done many different things in NS, I have held a governmental position in a feeder region (the west pacific) and I was even a featured region follower for a while but I have always held a position in this region in the hope that it would grow to something great. It is now approaching the time when I must move on from this region to other things; I won't move yet, but it will happen. At that time the region will be left to whoever is left to carry it on in the direction that they want.
Your benign Founder,
Look at what I have found, it is the remnants of our old empire that spanned three regions, Jongleurs.
must have been before my time, i dont recall conquering anyone. Either way i'll stay here and keep the lights on if anyone ever wants to come back. Enjoy your travels, maybe some day we will rise again.
We began raising our empire about 2 years ago I believe, long before your time.
The great thing about having puppet nations is that this nation of mine (The Triangulum) doesn't actually have to leave the region, so I'll still be here, just not 100% of the time.
Ah, zombies. I do like April Fools Day. I would suggest that we all search for a cure. How are we all?
This is Tri.
I moved my other nation to recover from the zombie attacks.
23M survivors out of about 3 B people
At my lowest point, I had 4 million survivors out of 5.421 billion.