WA Delegate: None.
The Empire of Win is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in The Empire of Win
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, The Empire of Win is ranked 1,602nd in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Say Again?”|
- 19 days ago: The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 19 days ago: The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum aborted construction of embassies with The Black Riders.
- 19 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 452th Treasury departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 19 days ago: The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum ejected and banned The Federation of Aurum Riders 452th Treasury from the region.
- 19 days ago: The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 19 days ago: The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- 19 days ago: The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum removed the tag "Puppet Storage".
- 19 days ago: The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum removed the tag "Invader".
- 19 days ago: The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum altered the region's flag.
- 19 days ago: The Intelligent Hologram of The Triangulum updated the World Factbook entry.
The Empire of Win Regional Message Board
just over a month and i'll have been ruler for a year...and what a horrible ruler i've been.
The only problem has been our regions lack of activity and that has been in no way your fault. I have tried many times to get the region off the ground (we were once in the forties' for nations), but it always comes back down. I just don't have the time required to get this region going and running on it's own speed. The region will continue on as it has (slowly, that is) until we all leave or someone comes along with enough time to do whats needed. This region has been a project of mine for what must be approaching two years and during that time I have done many different things in NS, I have held a governmental position in a feeder region (the west pacific) and I was even a featured region follower for a while but I have always held a position in this region in the hope that it would grow to something great. It is now approaching the time when I must move on from this region to other things; I won't move yet, but it will happen. At that time the region will be left to whoever is left to carry it on in the direction that they want.
Your benign Founder,
Look at what I have found, it is the remnants of our old empire that spanned three regions, Jongleurs.
must have been before my time, i dont recall conquering anyone. Either way i'll stay here and keep the lights on if anyone ever wants to come back. Enjoy your travels, maybe some day we will rise again.
We began raising our empire about 2 years ago I believe, long before your time.
The great thing about having puppet nations is that this nation of mine (The Triangulum) doesn't actually have to leave the region, so I'll still be here, just not 100% of the time.
Ah, zombies. I do like April Fools Day. I would suggest that we all search for a cure. How are we all?
This is Tri.
I moved my other nation to recover from the zombie attacks.
23M survivors out of about 3 B people
At my lowest point, I had 4 million survivors out of 5.421 billion.
You Shall Embrace our new form!