WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Tisotto
The Empire of United Nations is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in The Empire of United Nations
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, The Empire of United Nations is ranked 14,733rd in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Empire of Tisotto||New York Times Democracy||“We will have greatness because we are the best”|
- 27 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United League and The Empire of United Nations.
- 30 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto ordered the closure of embassies between The Empire of United Nations and United League.
- 30 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto updated the World Factbook entry.
- 90 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The Grand Republic of Hannover of the region United League cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Empire of United Nations.
- 91 days ago: Aurum riders 192th treasury of the region United League ordered the closure of its embassy in The Empire of United Nations.
- 116 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 158 days ago: The Empire of EUNkeeper ceased to exist.
- 183 days ago: Embassy established between United League and The Empire of United Nations.
- 186 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto established the region's flag.
- 186 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto abolished the region's flag.
The Empire of United Nations Regional Message Board
Well, I'm still talking with Mr. Hipler, but his most recent telegram to me make me concerned that he has no intention of recreating the region with a puppet founder. For me, I think that's a breaking point, but if I'm the only one who feels that way, I'm willing to concede and we'll just move there. Otherwise I want to hold out until a new region is made. What do you think?
I think we should just move there for now and then talk to all members in person, publicly. Then we can move to a newly created region, because I am not really sure who is that guy in the first place...
That is part of my concern as well… especially given the historical reference his name makes… Regardless, let's do that. If we both leave, does the EUN disappear or does it stay, just empty?
It stays empty for one day, then it disappears. If you want, we can create a puppet and move it here to preserve the region. Maybe we can put a password too so it becomes kind of a sanctuary.
That sounds good. And there is a password now, I believe.
Ok good! So do you want to create the puppet? Something like "EUN Keeper"?
This regions is closed all remaining inhabitants please leave by tomorrow.
Ok. This account will be in charge of maintaining this region, and in case that we don't come to an agreement in the other region, we will come back here.
The EUN lives on!
Long live the EUN!!!
This region will one day rise again.