WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Tisotto
The Empire of United Nations is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Empire of United Nations
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Empire of United Nations is ranked 2,938th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Empire of EUNkeeper||Capitalist Paradise||“I will watch this region”|
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between The Empire of United Nations and United League.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between The Empire of United Nations and The Empire of Saiyans.
- 13 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto updated the World Factbook entry.
- 14 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto departed this region for United League.
- 14 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto updated the World Factbook entry.
- 14 days ago: The Confederacy of Audolf Hipler of the region United League agreed to construct embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto of the region The Empire of Saiyans agreed to construct embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto rejected The Northern Hemisphere's request for regional embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto proposed constructing embassies with The Empire of Saiyans.
- 15 days ago: The Grand Kingdom Empire of Britonisea of the region The Northern Hemisphere proposed constructing embassies.
The Empire of United Nations Regional Message Board
So, what are we going to do?
Well, I'm still talking with Mr. Hipler, but his most recent telegram to me make me concerned that he has no intention of recreating the region with a puppet founder. For me, I think that's a breaking point, but if I'm the only one who feels that way, I'm willing to concede and we'll just move there. Otherwise I want to hold out until a new region is made. What do you think?
I think we should just move there for now and then talk to all members in person, publicly. Then we can move to a newly created region, because I am not really sure who is that guy in the first place...
That is part of my concern as well… especially given the historical reference his name makes… Regardless, let's do that. If we both leave, does the EUN disappear or does it stay, just empty?
It stays empty for one day, then it disappears. If you want, we can create a puppet and move it here to preserve the region. Maybe we can put a password too so it becomes kind of a sanctuary.
That sounds good. And there is a password now, I believe.
Ok good! So do you want to create the puppet? Something like "EUN Keeper"?
This regions is closed all remaining inhabitants please leave by tomorrow.
Ok. This account will be in charge of maintaining this region, and in case that we don't come to an agreement in the other region, we will come back here.
The EUN lives on!
Long live the EUN!!!