WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Cod Army of Fleetwood (non-executive)
The Empire of B010 contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in The Empire of B010
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, The Empire of B010 is ranked 2,467th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The United States of Liberta Infinita||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Excelsior”|
|2.||The Supreme Republic of Bognor Regis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The sunniest place in Britain!!! - Aaron Reeve”|
|3.||The Fiefdom of The Land of Marshmellows||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We're soft ... :( ”|
|4.||The Most Serene Republic of Bob the Teacher||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Those who can't ...”|
- 20 days ago: The Free Land of Nation of stuff ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Bob the Teacher arrived from Balder.
- 34 days ago: Nation of stuff became regional WA Delegate.
- 35 days ago: The Supreme Republic of Bognor Regis arrived from Lazarus.
- 40 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Bob the Teacher ceased to exist.
- 53 days ago: The Queendom of Bethlehood ceased to exist.
- 60 days ago: The Supreme Republic of Bognor Regis ceased to exist.
- 75 days ago: Bethlehood replaced Nation of stuff as WA Delegate.
- 75 days ago: The Dictatorship of Differenti Nation ceased to exist.
- 89 days ago: The Phantom HA HA HA HA HA of Krankor of the region Farkistan proposed constructing embassies.
The Empire of B010 Regional Message Board
Oh and new people should be fine as long as it's not done to get endorsements.
Well you banned by a vote and then it should be at least a week before you are let back in but to give you a chance to redeem yourself I guess, it's better then being completely banned?
... so can i get endorsements?
I'm sorry James but I doubt you have friends in other forms so I can't allow them in if they are imaginary
FYI it's Celine
Post self-deleted by Tom cutler.
Seems a bit dead here
WHOS DELEGATE NOW BITCHES
I think the 5 people to kick rule is a bit out of date seeing as there's 8 of us left