WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Dutch East Indies
The Dutch East Indies is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in The Dutch East Indies
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, The Dutch East Indies is ranked 4,119th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Colony of Dutch East Indies||Right-wing Utopia||“Setia, Djudjur, Mesra”|
- 25 days ago: Embassy established between The Dutch East Indies and Dutch Republic.
- 29 days ago: The Confederal Republic of Seven United Netherlands of the region Dutch Republic agreed to construct embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Colony of Dutch East Indies proposed constructing embassies with Dutch Republic.
- 53 days ago: The Colony of Dutch East Indies proposed constructing embassies with Malaya.
- 60 days ago: The Second Khedivate of Al safi of the region UAR proposed constructing embassies.
- 79 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Mighty asia and The Dutch East Indies.
- 80 days ago: The Republic of Lombuanda ceased to exist.
- 115 days ago: The Colony of Dutch East Indies proposed constructing embassies with Malaya.
- 127 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Malaya and The Dutch East Indies.
- 127 days ago: Embassy established between Mighty asia and The Dutch East Indies.
The Dutch East Indies Regional Message Board
Name of region is Dutch East Indies but all languages and all cultures will be accepted. We would welcome any nations who consider themselves officially, culturally, or geographically affiliated with Indonesia or the Netherlands.
Halo, daerah ini tidak secara khusus Belanda atau Indonesia, bahasa apapun dipersilakan.
I just joined the region.
No, it would seem you have not.
Hello myfellow leaders of nations