WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Dutch East Indies
The Dutch East Indies is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Dutch East Indies
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, The Dutch East Indies is ranked 5,898th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Colony of Dutch East Indies||Right-wing Utopia||“Setia, Djudjur, Mesra”|
- 75 days ago: The Republic of San Marlindo ceased to exist.
- 113 days ago: The Republic of San Marlindo arrived from Brunei.
- 140 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 153 days ago: The republic confederation of america of the region Confederate assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- 180 days ago: The Allied Provinces of Eastern Denmark of the region The Red String of Fate proposed constructing embassies.
- 243 days ago: The Grand Duchy of The Derrak Quadrant of the region Asia cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Dutch East Indies.
- 245 days ago: Chairman mao zedong of the region Asia ordered the closure of its embassy in The Dutch East Indies.
- 313 days ago: The Reptile of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 340 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Indonesia and The Dutch East Indies.
- 344 days ago: The duck commander warehouse of the region Alliance of Bearded Men proposed constructing embassies.
The Dutch East Indies Regional Message Board
Name of region is Dutch East Indies but all languages and all cultures will be accepted. We would welcome any nations who consider themselves officially, culturally, or geographically affiliated with Indonesia or the Netherlands.
Halo, daerah ini tidak secara khusus Belanda atau Indonesia, bahasa apapun dipersilakan.
I just joined the region.
No, it would seem you have not.
Hello myfellow leaders of nations