WA Delegate: The Warlord Empire of The Great Bastion (elected 249 days ago)
The Dagobah System contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in The Dagobah System
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, The Dagobah System is ranked 2,584th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Tenvol||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Death to All Who Oppose!!!”|
|2.||The Warlord Empire of The Great Bastion||Father Knows Best State||“Pentastar Supreme”|
- 4 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 81 days ago: The Most Grand Empire of New Krikkit of the region International Dictators Coaliton cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Dagobah System.
- 82 days ago: The Armed Republic of Makoto Shishio of the region International Dictators Coaliton ordered the closure of its embassy in The Dagobah System.
- 177 days ago: The Dictatorship of Mathienbourg ceased to exist.
- 188 days ago: The Holy Empire of MaxingBerg ceased to exist.
- 212 days ago: The United soviet union of Timsvill departed this region for The intergalactic confederacy.
- 212 days ago: Embassy established between International Dictators Coaliton and The Dagobah System.
- 212 days ago: Embassy established between The Realm of Dictators and The Dagobah System.
- 213 days ago: Evangelicca departed this region for The Krikkit Fleet.
- 214 days ago: The Protectorate of Moultania ceased to exist.
The Dagobah System Regional Message Board
Dem sphace ballz.
Lets lock this place up!'
I NEED MORE GOVERMENT FUNDING FOR ALL THIS GAY CRAP I'M SPOOLING OUT OF MY DISCRASFUL FACE OF MINE.
While it may have resisted the Black Riders, as few regions can, The Dagobah System proved no match for the IDC!
The Natives have been slain the Conquest is complete.
We've done our job, like New Krikkit, lets roll out!
Let this be a reminder to avid Star Wars fans: Trekkies will always reign supreme!
No absolutely not.