WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Czech Republic
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Czech Republic is ranked 3,984th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Studios of TV-am||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You're with Friends”|
|2.||The Green Empire of Macedonai||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All Un-hail the Un-Macedonian Un-Empire!”|
|3.||The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Czech heroines for the Czech Republic”|
|4.||The Republic of The Kosovo||Anarchy||“united around the flag”|
|5.||The Harlechdom of HTV||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“That's Mr. Harlech to ITV...”|
|6.||The Colony of Hayfever||Father Knows Best State||“Oh boy, it's so dreadful.”|
|7.||The Conquering Warlord of Goth Reiter||Father Knows Best State||“I'll axe your head off”|
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Republic of New Herzegovina of the region The Cyrillic Empire of New Slavica proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Holy Empire of Fowu lost WA Delegate status.
- 24 days ago: The Empire of Acitcratna1 departed this region for The Eternal Valley.
- 24 days ago: The Holy Empire of Fowu departed this region for Nugut.
- 24 days ago: The Holy Empire of Fowu became regional WA Delegate.
- 24 days ago: The Empire of Acitcratna1 arrived from Nugut.
- 24 days ago: The Conquering Warlord of Goth Reiter arrived from Nugut.
- 24 days ago: The Holy Empire of Fowu arrived from Nugut.
The Czech Republic Regional Message Board
Welcome back - I think I've run out of Penguins in tuxedoes.
Oh boy, so much hayfever that I created a nation about it!
Gosh darn it, I lapsed!
Blimey, so many embassy exchanges going on. Let me guess: did they leave the delegate controls on?
Sick and tired of my broswer doing funny business with me. I'm not afriad to quit for a Mac.
CryptoLocker is a serious problem with PCs at the moment. A reminder to our region members to backup to isolated media.
Oh, and do not open any email that you don't expect or recognise.
Good news everyone: it doesn't look as if we've lost penguins in tuxedos, but I'd be prepared to throw out XP right now, despite the security extension update.
DON'T DOUBT IT: XP IST HISTORY. Capitals for emphasis.
We cannot take responsibility for the tube strike. We may be Labour but we didn't call for the strike.