WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in The Czech Republic
As a region, The Czech Republic is ranked 14,538th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Studios of TV-am||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You're with Friends”|
|2.||The Green Empire of Macedonai||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All Un-hail the Un-Macedonian Un-Empire!”|
|3.||The Harlechdom of HTV||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“That's Mr. Harlech to ITV...”|
|4.||The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Czech heroines for the Czech Republic”|
|5.||The Republic of The Kosovo||Anarchy||“united around the flag”|
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Kingdom Of Bahrain and The Czech Republic.
- 5 days ago: The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema proposed constructing embassies with Helena.
- 67 days ago: The Forward movement of United Furry Alliance of the region The Federal Islands 2nd Gen cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Czech Republic.
- 68 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Gletaeras of the region The Federal Islands 2nd Gen ordered the closure of its embassy in The Czech Republic.
- 74 days ago: The Colony of Hayfever ceased to exist.
- 77 days ago: The Conquering Warlord of Goth Reiter ceased to exist.
- 90 days ago: The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema proposed constructing embassies with Slovakia.
- 98 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 98 days ago: Aurum riders 13th treasury of the region The Cyrillic Empire of New Slavica withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 102 days ago: The Herzegov Republic of New Herzegovina of the region The Cyrillic Empire of New Slavica proposed constructing embassies.
The Czech Republic Regional Message Board
Welcome back - I think I've run out of Penguins in tuxedoes.
Oh boy, so much hayfever that I created a nation about it!
Gosh darn it, I lapsed!
Blimey, so many embassy exchanges going on. Let me guess: did they leave the delegate controls on?
Sick and tired of my broswer doing funny business with me. I'm not afriad to quit for a Mac.
CryptoLocker is a serious problem with PCs at the moment. A reminder to our region members to backup to isolated media.
Oh, and do not open any email that you don't expect or recognise.
Good news everyone: it doesn't look as if we've lost penguins in tuxedos, but I'd be prepared to throw out XP right now, despite the security extension update.
DON'T DOUBT IT: XP IST HISTORY. Capitals for emphasis.
We cannot take responsibility for the tube strike. We may be Labour but we didn't call for the strike.