WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Czech Republic
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Czech Republic is ranked 14,720th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Studios of TV-am||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You're with Friends”|
|2.||The Green Empire of Macedonai||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All Un-hail the Un-Macedonian Un-Empire!”|
|3.||The Harlechdom of HTV||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“That's Mr. Harlech to ITV...”|
|4.||The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema||New York Times Democracy||“The Czech heroines for the Czech Republic”|
|5.||The Private Utopia of Daniela Pestova||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Where's the beach”|
|6.||The Empire of Brutus-The-Barbarian||Corporate Bordello||“For The AOAN!”|
|7.||The Republic of The Kosovo||Anarchy||“united around the flag”|
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between Kingdom Of Bahrain and The Czech Republic.
- 11 days ago: The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema agreed to construct embassies with Kingdom Of Bahrain.
- 16 days ago: The Kingdom of Bahr ain of the region Kingdom Of Bahrain proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Allied States of New Diplomatica of the region Diplomatica proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Republic of 2016 departed this region for Brunei Darussalam.
- 23 days ago: The Republic of 2016 arrived from The East Pacific.
- 26 days ago: The Republic of The Kosovo arrived from Balder.
- 27 days ago: The Empire of Brutus-The-Barbarian arrived from New Republica.
- 37 days ago: Embassy established between Alliance and The Czech Republic.
- 37 days ago: Embassy established between Hinduism and The Czech Republic.
The Czech Republic Regional Message Board
Congrats on being featured, friends.
Hi, guys! Nice job on being featured. Best of luck to you and your region! I hope that all goes well. Congratualations.
A lot of us have been up to no good, as in we now have jobs. We still meet now and then.
But I thought there were not enough jobs!
Well I know some are at Uni ATM. But don't hold hopes for 2012 cause that's where grants become shackled loans. Still no end of the world, seriously.
Vaclav Havel has died.
Please bring the RMB up to date.
Welcome back - I think I've run out of Penguins in tuxedoes.