WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in The Czech Republic
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, The Czech Republic is ranked 3,296th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Republic of The Kosovo||Anarchy||“united around the flag”|
|2.||The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Czech heroines for the Czech Republic”|
|3.||The Harlechdom of HTV||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“That's Mr. Harlech to ITV...”|
|4.||The Republic of Tony Blair||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“New Labour, New Britain (as it was supposed to be)”|
|5.||The Studios of TV-am||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You're with Friends”|
|6.||The Green Empire of Macedonai||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All Un-hail the Un-Macedonian Un-Empire!”|
- 22 hours ago: The Republic of Tony Blair arrived from Balder.
- 7 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Kingdom Of Bahrain and The Czech Republic.
- 10 days ago: The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema proposed constructing embassies with Helena.
- 72 days ago: The Forward movement of United Furry Alliance of the region The Federal Islands 2nd Gen cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Czech Republic.
- 73 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Gletaeras of the region The Federal Islands 2nd Gen ordered the closure of its embassy in The Czech Republic.
- 79 days ago: The Colony of Hayfever ceased to exist.
- 82 days ago: The Conquering Warlord of Goth Reiter ceased to exist.
- 95 days ago: The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema proposed constructing embassies with Slovakia.
- 103 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 103 days ago: The Dissent Quashing Fist of Aurum Riders 13th Treasury of the region The Cyrillic Empire of New Slavica withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
The Czech Republic Regional Message Board
Welcome back - I think I've run out of Penguins in tuxedoes.
Oh boy, so much hayfever that I created a nation about it!
Gosh darn it, I lapsed!
Blimey, so many embassy exchanges going on. Let me guess: did they leave the delegate controls on?
Sick and tired of my broswer doing funny business with me. I'm not afriad to quit for a Mac.
CryptoLocker is a serious problem with PCs at the moment. A reminder to our region members to backup to isolated media.
Oh, and do not open any email that you don't expect or recognise.
Good news everyone: it doesn't look as if we've lost penguins in tuxedos, but I'd be prepared to throw out XP right now, despite the security extension update.
DON'T DOUBT IT: XP IST HISTORY. Capitals for emphasis.
We cannot take responsibility for the tube strike. We may be Labour but we didn't call for the strike.