WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in The Czech Republic
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, The Czech Republic is ranked 8,904th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Republic of The Kosovo||Anarchy||“united around the flag”|
|2.||The Republic of Dlo cilbuper||Democratic Socialists||“Truth prevails”|
|3.||The Green Empire of Macedonai||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All Un-hail the Un-Macedonian Un-Empire!”|
|4.||The Harlechdom of HTV||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“That's Mr. Harlech to ITV...”|
|5.||The Studios of TV-am||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You're with Friends”|
|6.||The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Czech heroines for the Czech Republic”|
|7.||The Republic of Tony Blair||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“New Labour, New Britain (as it was supposed to be)”|
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema proposed constructing embassies with Music.
- 25 days ago: The Republic of Dlo cilbuper arrived from Balder.
- 45 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Alliance of Bearded Men and The Czech Republic.
- 50 days ago: The Republic of Tony Blair arrived from Balder.
- 56 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Kingdom Of Bahrain and The Czech Republic.
- 59 days ago: The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema proposed constructing embassies with Helena.
- 122 days ago: The Forward movement of United Furry Alliance of the region The Federal Islands 2nd Gen cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Czech Republic.
- 123 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Gletaeras of the region The Federal Islands 2nd Gen ordered the closure of its embassy in The Czech Republic.
- 129 days ago: The Colony of Hayfever ceased to exist.
- 132 days ago: The Conquering Warlord of Goth Reiter ceased to exist.
The Czech Republic Regional Message Board
Blimey, so many embassy exchanges going on. Let me guess: did they leave the delegate controls on?
Sick and tired of my broswer doing funny business with me. I'm not afriad to quit for a Mac.
CryptoLocker is a serious problem with PCs at the moment. A reminder to our region members to backup to isolated media.
Oh, and do not open any email that you don't expect or recognise.
Good news everyone: it doesn't look as if we've lost penguins in tuxedos, but I'd be prepared to throw out XP right now, despite the security extension update.
DON'T DOUBT IT: XP IST HISTORY. Capitals for emphasis.
We cannot take responsibility for the tube strike. We may be Labour but we didn't call for the strike.
Hello guys! Glad to have found you at last!
If no one wants it, I'd like to be our WA Delegate.
I believe they are looking for anyone as long they use common sense.