WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Czech Republic
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Czech Republic is ranked 9,393rd in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Harlechdom of HTV||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“That's Mr. Harlech to ITV...”|
|2.||The Republic of The Kosovo||Anarchy||“united around the flag”|
|3.||The Colony of Hayfever||Father Knows Best State||“Oh boy, it's so dreadful.”|
|4.||The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Czech heroines for the Czech Republic”|
|5.||The Studios of TV-am||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You're with Friends”|
|6.||The Green Empire of Macedonai||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All Un-hail the Un-Macedonian Un-Empire!”|
|7.||The Conquering Warlord of Goth Reiter||Father Knows Best State||“I'll axe your head off”|
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Dissent Quashing Fist of Aurum Riders 13th Treasury of the region The Cyrillic Empire of New Slavica withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of New Herzegovina of the region The Cyrillic Empire of New Slavica proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Holy Empire of Fowu lost WA Delegate status.
- 32 days ago: The Empire of Acitcratna1 departed this region for The Eternal Valley.
- 32 days ago: The Holy Empire of Fowu departed this region for Nugut.
- 32 days ago: The Holy Empire of Fowu became regional WA Delegate.
- 32 days ago: The Empire of Acitcratna1 arrived from Nugut.
The Czech Republic Regional Message Board
Welcome back - I think I've run out of Penguins in tuxedoes.
Oh boy, so much hayfever that I created a nation about it!
Gosh darn it, I lapsed!
Blimey, so many embassy exchanges going on. Let me guess: did they leave the delegate controls on?
Sick and tired of my broswer doing funny business with me. I'm not afriad to quit for a Mac.
CryptoLocker is a serious problem with PCs at the moment. A reminder to our region members to backup to isolated media.
Oh, and do not open any email that you don't expect or recognise.
Good news everyone: it doesn't look as if we've lost penguins in tuxedos, but I'd be prepared to throw out XP right now, despite the security extension update.
DON'T DOUBT IT: XP IST HISTORY. Capitals for emphasis.
We cannot take responsibility for the tube strike. We may be Labour but we didn't call for the strike.