WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Cuckoos Egg
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Cuckoos Egg is ranked 2,701st in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Floob-Boober-Bab-Boober-Bubs of On Beyond Zebra||Anarchy||“My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!”|
|2.||The Distant Past of the Year of 2k||Corporate Bordello||“2k”|
|3.||The Game Administrator's Realm of SalusaSecondus||Corrupt Dictatorship||“That which does not kill you only makes you stronger.”|
|4.||The Mad Mad World of Spy vers Spy||Corporate Bordello||“It's a Mad Mad World!”|
|5.||The Protectorate of Jaynesberg||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Warm chest please!”|
|6.||The Most Serene Republic of Watcher2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I Like to Watch.”|
|7.||The Emirate of Wotthuff||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Seriously, Wotthuff”|
|8.||The Empire of Sicariorum||Father Knows Best State||“Custodibit qui in tenebris : percutiam de tenebris”|
|9.||The Once Near-Omniscient Leader of The New TAO Order||Left-Leaning College State||“Making the World better ... just by being here.”|
|10.||The Cuckoo's of Krazie Karl||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Held Captive by the Cuckoos Egg ”|
- 10 days ago: The Free and Wise People of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Oxymoronic People of The Clearly Confused arrived from Balder.
- 18 days ago: The Oxymoronic People of The Clearly Confused ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: A koala clan ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: Josh reed ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for The Crown Federation of Recon.
- 33 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from The Czech Republic.
- 44 days ago: The Sultanate of Deez Buts departed this region for Formula 1.
- 44 days ago: The Sultanate of Deez Buts arrived from Wysteria.
The Cuckoos Egg Regional Message Board
"Someone" just made it back under the gun -- *Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago* -- just avoiding a banject for absenteeism.
Just flyin' thru on our way south. Again.
Ah.. More pickles coming up soon.
6 days ago: Josh reed ceased to exist.
No Seed Josh Reed Wasabi Dill Slices go on sale Thursday. These have a bit of a kick to them so be prepared.
4 days ago: A koala clan ceased to exist.
Koala Clan Sweet Kosher Spears in a Can will be ready by Saturday. Featuring our new pop-top lid, these hermetically sealed Kosher spears have a long shelf life.
CAUTION: Packed in eucalyptus oil which has been linked to Roofur Madness. Eat responsibly.
Woohoo, back before anyone noticed.
Lucky for you I was busy with a Scottish festival.
*10 hours ago: The Free and Wise People of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.*
With over 340 other embassies already in their collection, why would they reach out to us? We obviously have nothing in common with them.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
6 days ago: SalusaSecondus was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
11 days ago: SalusaSecondus's influence in The Cuckoos Egg fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
12 days ago: SalusaSecondus's influence in The Cuckoos Egg rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
20 days ago: SalusaSecondus fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
I hereby declare SalusaSecondus as Persona Banjectus for his Absentee Landlordism. The Reserve Rum Cellars are automatically opened and everyone is invited to party hardy before his return.
Inquiring minds want to know?
Who Drank all the Red Crimson Rum?