WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in The Cuckoos Egg
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, The Cuckoos Egg is ranked 2,855th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Free Land of 0E||Capitalist Paradise||“Flies spread disease - keep yours zipped.”|
|2.||The Other People's Opinions of De Nuit||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Lather, Rinse, Repeat!”|
|3.||The Floob-Boober-Bab-Boober-Bubs of On Beyond Zebra||Anarchy||“My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!”|
|4.||The Legendary Galactic Empire of Forza2cheater||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Wibbly, Wobbly, Timey, Wimey… stuff.”|
|5.||The Dominion of The Glorious Sun||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The Birth of First Sons, Gifts to the Sun”|
|6.||The Game Administrator's Realm of SalusaSecondus||Corrupt Dictatorship||“That which does not kill you only makes you stronger.”|
|7.||The Mad Mad World of Spy vers Spy||Corporate Bordello||“It's a Mad Mad World!”|
|8.||The Cuckoo's of Krazie Karl||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Held Captive by the Cuckoos Egg ”|
|9.||The Community of Scrublandia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Squeaky clean”|
|10.||The Once Near-Omniscient Leader of The New TAO Order||Left-Leaning College State||“Making the World better ... just by being here.”|
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Protectorate of Herberts Wentwear departed this region for 20000 Islanders.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Protectorate of Herberts Wentwear arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Incorporated States of Pickle Delivery departed this region for The Skeleton Army.
- 7 days ago: The Free Land of Neoclassical Realism ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Legendary Galactic Empire of Forza2cheater arrived from The Commonwealth of Kings.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Black Dragonians departed this region for Nations of Writing.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Black Dragonians arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 18 days ago: The Game Administrator's Realm of SalusaSecondus granted posting privileges on the The Cuckoos Egg Message Board to Delegates and Founders of embassy regions.
- 18 days ago: The Game Administrator's Realm of SalusaSecondus granted posting privileges on the The Cuckoos Egg Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 22 days ago: The Distopian Paradise of Maximus Corporation ceased to exist.
The Cuckoos Egg Regional Message Board
(Administrivia: I'm letting anyone from a region with an Embassy post in our RMB. I'll try to keep more of an eye on it for a bit in case it becomes a problem.)
I will TG you, if anyone is a problem.
Welcome back ... and feel free to hang around more often (since we have already turned down three buyers for the region.)
There were buyers ? I'm sure they would not offer the same quality pickles.
*sends TWP Spiced Crimson Rum....waves to Salusa*
Maximus Mini Distopian Dills on sale now. Any product not sold by the weekend will be distributed through our multi-regional franchises.
Two cases please!
I need them for the 1st annual tea party in the park.
They will go nicely with crust-less cucumber and cream cheese, cherry sandwiches.
Whilst supping long island iced tea out of the saucers.
Alice never had it so good. :P
oooo ... that does sound delicious, Karl. You are in luck; we have a few cases of Brackleys in the warehouse and a continent load of Maximus Minis. Help yourself ... just be sure to sign the paperwork this time is something other than invisible ink. It was difficult reading the order forms last time when you were here with Tim ... so we charged you both for all the unreported sales. I knew you'd understand.
Signed Sealed and Delivered and understood.
I know Salusa, will not mind me borrowing his signature.
I have run out of invisible ink.
1st annual tea party in the park, was a hoot.
The highlight of the party was the Stomping of the Maximus Mini Distopian Dills.
Watching those young athletic kids, wrestling there grand parents for the pickle juice was a U tube moment.
Especially when grandma "O' was seen straining her pickle juice through her pantie-hose.
Also the Brackley Burr Barrel Fermented Gherkins bobbing contest was a hit when Joe-ee manged to grab a dozen Gherkins in one bob.
Fortunately or Unfortunately. Camera's and phones were not allowed at this function due to the dignitaries that were suppose to the function.
Plans for next year are under way, We must remember to Stock more pickles.
Greetings to the natives of this our territory.....this is to inform you that you are all invited to a surprse party for Ramazakal......It is tomorrow and its a surprise. Also I wish to order two cases of your finest pickles to be delivered yeah I know short notice but I have faith that you can pull it off