WA Delegate: None.
Construction of embassies with Global Federation has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Cuckoos Egg
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, The Cuckoos Egg is ranked 13,033rd in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Oxymoronic People of The Clearly Confused||Psychotic Dictatorship||“No One Mourns the Wicked”|
|2.||The Mad Mad World of Spy vers Spy||Corporate Bordello||“It's a Mad Mad World!”|
|3.||The Protectorate of Jaynesberg||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Warm chest please!”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of Captain Cook||New York Times Democracy||“Eucalyptus ain't too bad”|
|5.||The 10th Regeneration of Puppet of a Tim||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Fire of the Phoenix Shall Burn”|
|6.||The Principality of Princesses Celestia and Luna||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Friendship is magic; barring that, there's lunar exile.”|
|7.||The Republic of A Koala Clan||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Koalas...everywhere...”|
|8.||The Cuckoo's of Krazie Karl||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Held Captive by the Cuckoos Egg ”|
|9.||The Once Near-Omniscient Leader of The New TAO Order||Left-Leaning College State||“Making the World better ... just by being here.”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of The Walmart Associates||New York Times Democracy||“Save Money Live Better...”|
- : The Once Near-Omniscient Leader of The New TAO Order agreed to construct embassies with Global Federation.
- : The Darn of Keirah Amber arrived from Balder.
- : The Once Near-Omniscient Leader of The New TAO Order rejected Nukanuk's request for regional embassies.
- : The Grand Duchy of The Walmart Associates arrived from The Sandbox.
- : The Republic of Blunukanuk of the region Nukanuk proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Cybertronian Bounty Hunter of Lockdownn of the region Global Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Game Administrator's Realm of SalusaSecondus granted posting privileges on the The Cuckoos Egg Regional Message Board to Officers in embassy regions.
- : The Game Administrator's Realm of SalusaSecondus rejected Western Americas's request for regional embassies.
- : The Incorporated States of The Territories of Far-Lands of the region Western Americas proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Game Administrator's Realm of SalusaSecondus updated the World Factbook entry.
The Cuckoos Egg Regional Message Board
The decision to DENY an embassy with region Nukanuk was a correct one. The founder banned me and blocked any incoming TG from me. I think all the nations in that region do belong to one player and that player is a child.
In Lockdownn's favor is the fact that they appear to have actually responded to your TG, and not with a form letter. Against them is the fact that they did not deliver this message by jester (our preferred method of communication), nor did they include something to compliment our rum and pickles.
I consider that an egregious error on his part. How do they expect us all to remain so witty and adorable if they don't give a fig for our pickles or rum? Mayhem!
Contrarywise, how are they supposed to join the civilized world of rum and pickles if we don't welcome them into it? I think that an embassy may be worthwhile.
Do they have fried pickles? Because man, those are the best.
The important questions.
Do they have fried rum? THAT would really be something!
So ... YES or NO on Global Federation? (Not to sway the vote ... but Salusa voted Yes.)
I vote yes. They have an active forum made up of actual people.
New message from Lockdownn...
I see your regions is concerned whether or not we have pickles, rum, fried pickles, fried....rum? That's new...
Your concern should be whether or not we would be willing to share them. And, yes in fact we would love to. *designs schematics for fried rum distillery*
*readies trucks with cases of rum and fresh crunchy pickles*
We used to have a nice little shop that sold the best fried pickles in the world but alas it closed due to an arrest that was made on the owner. Now it's a dental office!
With the revelation that the aforementioned goods are shareable, it would appear that our two regions do, in fact, have something worthwhile for exchange.