WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in The Cuckoos Egg
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, The Cuckoos Egg is ranked 6,267th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Inner Vestibules of Ulcer||Left-wing Utopia||“Is it I that burden thee?”|
|2.||The Distant Past of the Year of 2k||Corporate Bordello||“2k”|
|3.||The Floob-Boober-Bab-Boober-Bubs of On Beyond Zebra||Anarchy||“My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of Ctrekoza||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why is this my problem?”|
|5.||The Kingdom of AidoKyoto||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm here to stay”|
|6.||The Crimson Mystery of Ellery Spraysberry||Civil Rights Lovefest||“You won't even know I'm here.”|
|7.||The Italiano Fans of Boonana||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Third Best Italiano”|
|8.||The Once Near-Omniscient Leader of The New TAO Order||Left-Leaning College State||“Making the World better ... just by being here.”|
|9.||The United Kingdom of Inner Owt||New York Times Democracy||“Make up your mind already”|
|10.||The Colony of Vogel Tori||Anarchy||“Le dodo est un parent proche des pigeons modernes.”|
- : The main nation departed this region for Testregionia.
- : The main nation arrived from Space Sector RPRA.
- : The Colony of Vogel Tori arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Once Near-Omniscient Leader of The New TAO Order rejected New Montreal's request for regional embassies.
- : The Equine State of The Horseland of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Once Near-Omniscient Leader of The New TAO Order rejected Queens Coming Into Our Own's request for regional embassies.
- : The Once Near-Omniscient Leader of The New TAO Order rejected The Bar on the corner of every region's request for regional embassies.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Jolly Smurftastic Community of Papa Schlumpf of the region Queens Coming Into Our Own proposed constructing embassies.
- : The walmart associates ceased to exist.
The Cuckoos Egg Regional Message Board
I can "understand" the need to collect embassies if having a lot of embassies will result in the region leveling its influence (if that game mechanism was actually in effect).
But just for the purpose of having the most? - It serves nothing.
*2 hours ago: The Equine State of The Horseland of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies. *
Not a very good match for us. Puppet storage and embassy collectors.
It must be extremely tedious to visit so many regions just to fire a request for embassy :)
Many of the embassy collectors only have one nation in their region. They are literally treating us as Pokemon. We are one of the rarest, shiniest regions, thus everyone wants us.
Its very politically correct of you but there might be another reason to send an invitation to this region.
Players sometimes feel that they are in the "presence of God" when one (aka Moderator or two) sits in their region...
So if they don't have an old fossil ....Moderator sitting in their region like Texas & XKI & Wysteria (along with some others), than they might feel the urge to send an invitation to a Moderator region.
Of course I might be mistaken given that The Heartland (Ineptia) rarely receives Embassy requests and in that case, will go with your theory of "Shiny region"
Little from column A, little from column B. It never ceases to amaze me how many embassy collectors fail at basic reading comprehension, given the Sector's embassy policy is short, simple, emphasized in the WFE and amounts to "No contact, no embassy."
They want an embassy with this region because TAO is here. And because this region is marsupial free (for the most part). Who wouldn't want to be friends with a region like that?
I feel that the answer to your question is a trap so Ill divert attention by talking on pickled Lemons..
Make it fermented lemons and you may have a winner.