WA Delegate (non-executive): The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected 16 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Council of Narnia
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 9,309th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Principality of Aktolsaenisedset||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere”|
|2.||The Wine Producers of Riojasia||Democratic Socialists||“Lets drink it!”|
|3.||The Communal Isle Alliance of Bellopitz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Honor the Traditions ”|
|4.||The Ever-Lurking Presence of New Spartzerina||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Contact my new main nation Spartzerium if you need me!”|
|5.||The Allied States of Seoveuburg||Left-wing Utopia||“ Nulli Expugnabilis Hosti ”|
|6.||The Dominion of Dracovich||Democratic Socialists||“Everyone gets their pancake mix.”|
|7.||The Borderlands of Diamedes||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Life's not full of miracles but merely accidents.”|
|8.||The Free Land of The Talking Bears||Free-Market Paradise||“'WWAD' ('What Would Aslan Do?')”|
|9.||The Protectorate of Cerium||Moralistic Democracy||“Mother Ceres”|
|10.||The Vaguely Enchanted Empire of Kitley||New York Times Democracy||“Thanks to Everyone Who Has the Most.”|
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Kingdom of Aslan ceased to exist.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Jedi Hippie Tribe of Samurai shogun of the region The Jedi Council cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Commonwealth of King of Heroes Gilgamesh of the region The Jedi Council ordered the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- 5 days ago: The Borderlands of Diamedes arrived from Lazarus.
- 5 days ago: The Queendom of Brenos ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Council of Free Jedi Knights of the region The Jedi Council cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- 9 days ago: The Crushing mace of Bob Moran50 departed this region for Nugut.
- 11 days ago: The Commonwealth of Winged Hussar 10 of the region The Jedi Council ordered the closure of its embassy in The Council of Narnia.
- 13 days ago: The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 15 days ago: The Pretty much retired foxes of Fotar suppressed a post on the regional message board.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
So how are people doing?
I for one have been having a very difficult time lately, but am seeing some light. Hope its the end of the tunnel and not an oncoming train...
I'm surviving Junior year of highschool as best I can, but doing great with most other things :)
How are you Rio?
I'm doing alright. Brewing away and supplying the region with good beer. :) I'm also keeping a close eye on the Scottish Independence issue. What has never been answered (as far as I'm aware) is "What does Scottish Independence mean for the average Briton?"
Second child born. Check.
Thesis successfully defended. Check.
3 incredible, life changing days. Check.
Don't I get to go to Disneyworld now or something?
And probably not :)
I'm too poor anyways- all I could do is probably afford a candy bar and a kiddie ride! hahaha!
Nothing wrong with that at all!