WA Delegate: The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected 285 days ago)
Founder: The Aslanic Foxes of Fotar
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Council of Narnia
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 13,329th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Tyrany of Arizona League||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All belongs to us”|
|2.||The Ancient Kingdom of Saxtron||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Power breeds corruption. Truth breeds freedom.”|
|3.||The Narnian Republic of Bisim||Capitalist Paradise||“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”|
|4.||The Eternally Free World of Velysiria||New York Times Democracy||“Jan Akra ta tehyn, ■a Akra ta askjeno■■”|
|5.||The Wine Producers of Riojasia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lets drink it!”|
|6.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Miroslaw||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pro Patria Et Fide”|
|7.||The Republic of Justwar23||Anarchy||“ just war”|
|8.||The Allied States of Seoveuburg||Left-wing Utopia||“ Nulli Expugnabilis Hosti ”|
|9.||The Democratic Kingdom of Forlania||Left-Leaning College State||“A Nation, A People, Standing Together for Eternity”|
|10.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Norflandia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Coexistance is key”|
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Multi-Colour Community of Pausoios ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Kingdom of Ruthinia arrived from The East Pacific.
- 13 days ago: The Queendom of The Archipelago of Gai-Nymph departed this region for The Commonwealth of the Marshlands.
- 15 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Imperial Democracy of Topaztopia ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: Embassy established between The Council of Narnia and Station 163.
- 25 days ago: The Free Land of Sensei Island ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Aslanic Foxes of Fotar agreed to construct embassies with Station 163.
- 27 days ago: The Federation of Sector E32 of the region Station 163 proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Federation of Sector E32 departed this region for Station 163.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
And you can set any voting age restriction you wish...such as after the average lifespan of your people :p
I'm an Absolute Monarchist nation with an elected Parliament, who bring issues before the Royal Cabinet and take issues down to the populace. The Parliament is made up of equal numbers of MPs from each Federal Territory within the Royal Federation. Each Territory has a Parliament to handle local issues. The Royal Cabinet do not often make sweeping decrees across the nation and listen to the populace's will.
No April Fools yet. Wonder what I will wake up to. Good night all!
Iv'e registered as a safe Bytecoin exchange. Place your coins there and they will be safe.
Heh, nice April Fools.
So, is this ByteCoin thing an April Fools? Because it's going on my 'what on earth is this rubbish!?' list otherwise... :/ Also, hi all, I'm still alive. :3
It was the annual April 1st minigame. It was quite fun, actually. I was in the top 25 richest for a while before I gave my money away to a new friend since I wasn't able to play during the final 12 hours. His exchange finished second in the game :)
Howdy Vel. It's really nice to see you around again. :D
Hey Vel! Sorry I missed you yesterday!
Hi everyone :3 I have this bad habit of being distracted for days and forgetting to check haha -slaps self-