WA Delegate (non-executive): The Wine Producers of Riojasia (elected )
Founder: The Narnian Foxes of Fotar
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in The Council of Narnia
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 1,672nd in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Narnian Foxes of Fotar||Democratic Socialists||“Vulpes Moralis”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Ruthinia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ora et Labora”|
|3.||The Jedi Ranger Alliance of Mount Helena||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May the Force Be With You”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Chewion||Democratic Socialists||“One Nation under God, Indivisible and Forever Lasting”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Republic of Jesus Christ||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life”|
|6.||The Narnian Republic of Bisim||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”|
|7.||The Empire of Tetsu No Okami Pakku||Father Knows Best State||“United we stand as a Empire, a Tribe, a Family!!! ”|
|8.||The Imperial Democracy of Topaztopia||New York Times Democracy||“Protect via force if necessary”|
|9.||The Vaguely Enchanted Empire of Kitley||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Thanks to Everyone Who Has the Most.”|
|10.||The Free Land of The Talking Bears||Free-Market Paradise||“'WWAD' ('What Would Aslan Do?')”|
- : The Hidden Shinobi Villages of Uzu no kuni ceased to exist.
- : The Narnian Foxes of Fotar password-protected the region.
- : Silver spoon ceased to exist.
- : Guy iii ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Democracy of Topaztopia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : Guy iii arrived from Balder.
- : The Sparkling Blue Safe-haven of William Empire of the region Coalition of Free Democratic States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Social Alliance of Kyldellian Halon of the region Kylden proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Titanic Airship of Davethebastardistan departed this region for The Council of Many Nations.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
It seems Topaz did not last...
Neither did our plans for revival.
What are you guys talking about?
I love that fact that I am still getting recruitment letters.
Hi all- I have no plans to revive our region in the near or semi distant future. I tend to doubt I will ever be consistently active in nationstates again.
I've put the password back on the region to keep it secure. I'll keep my nation alive as always. If someone, at some time, wants to take up the Narnia cause and rebuild, just let me know.
Any chance we could have/see the new password in case we cease to exist? Cheers mate. :)
I'll send it to you, Rio, and a couple other trusted members.
If my economy is power house how good is that???