WA Delegate: The Republic of Hittanryan (elected )
Founder: The Allied States of New Edom
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Cornellian Empire
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, The Cornellian Empire is ranked 14,466th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Enlightened Matriarchy of The Shrailleeni Empire||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Mother of One, Mother of All”|
|2.||The Imperium of Arbites||Corporate Police State||“Sciemus Non Metus”|
|3.||The Ancient Cornellian State of Late Roman Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In hoc signo vinces. ”|
|4.||The Allied States of New Edom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You Can't Break a Bundle of Sticks”|
|5.||The Grand Duchy of Wielkilas||New York Times Democracy||“Inny dzień! ”|
|6.||The Most Divine Empire of Hostillia||Corporate Police State||“By the Pen, in the Light, or the Dagger, in the Night”|
|7.||The Federal Democratic Republic of United Valik||Capitalizt||“Liberty and Union, now and forever!”|
|8.||The Hellenic Union of Exalted Draconia||Father Knows Best State||“Molon labe!”|
|9.||The Republic of Vozgarnor||Corporate Police State||“Our Dawn Arises”|
|10.||The Restored Kingdom of Free Garza||Left-Leaning College State||“Viva El Rey! ”|
- : The Republic of L Ossienne departed this region for The Zebu Corral.
- : Altinum ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Konzhunate of Kolintha of the region Ordis proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Cornellian Empire and Stachelimfleisch.
- : The Republic of Vozgarnor arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Allied States of New Edom agreed to construct embassies with Stachelimfleisch.
- : The Second Sacred Junta of TURTLESHROOM II of the region Stachelimfleisch proposed constructing embassies.
- : Democr of the region The Best region the world has ever seen proposed constructing embassies.
- : Verbiza ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Carpathia and Moldova arrived from Lazarus.
The Cornellian Empire Regional Message Board
The only thing I'd add perhaps is some barrier islands on the coasts of some nations that have none at all or at least a tiny island or two.
On vacation; likely won't be on IRC or anything til Tuesday, at earliest.
Have fun Fanboy!
Finally responded in Congress of Laussat, apologies for the wait. On the bright side, I got a lot written for the future of the thread.
Great job with that post Ghant. Well done research and good example of regional journalism, and hopefully encourages some background for roleplay. I encourage everyone to read it. An interesting view of the cross section of Ghantish public opinion on international affairs.
Nice, reminds me of what I wanted to do in my last article although I left it simply as a small footnote with only a few states mentioned. If I wrote mine, that's certainly the way I would have liked it to turn out. I have another idea inspired by a recent piece I read the other day I might put out soon enough for a newspiece.
Aviran Military Most Corrupt in the world? viewtopic.php?f=5&t=190297&p=28498447#p28498447
It's interesting how we have Rome (Cornellian Empire) and the Latin Empire. I can see that being confusing to the mindless citizen walking down the street.