WA Delegate: The Republic of Hittanryan (elected 2 years 126 days ago)
Founder: The Allied States of New Edom
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in The Cornellian Empire
As a region, The Cornellian Empire is ranked 252nd in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Ditorstate of The IASM||Psychotic Dictatorship||“The eye which sees all”|
|2.||The Free Economic Zone of Arcologia||Capitalist Paradise||“What time we recording the motto? Wait, is that mike on”|
|3.||The Republic of Hittanryan||New York Times Democracy||“Never Assume”|
|4.||The Feminist Empire of Deadora||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Te ka'shume es Nadirahn”|
|5.||The Confederation of Jedoria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Look to the stars”|
|6.||The High Kingdom of Ossoria||Mother Knows Best State||“Fortis cadere, cedere non potest”|
|7.||The Union of Urdnotia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The enemy of my enemy dies next”|
|8.||The Imperium of Arbites||Corporate Police State||“Sciemus Non Metus”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Laudine||Left-Leaning College State||“Post nubes, lux”|
|10.||The Democratic States of Shalum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“United We Stand, Divided We Fall”|
- 23 hours ago: The Empire of Suenaga arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day ago: Embassy established between Eusiycrilia and The Cornellian Empire.
- 2 days ago: New austrania ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of Argyras of the region Argyre proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Allied States of New Edom agreed to construct embassies with Eusiycrilia.
- 4 days ago: The Ditorstate of The IASM arrived from Sondria.
- 4 days ago: The United Commonwealth of Damak Var departed this region for The Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Confederacy of Zangsabaar of the region Eusiycrilia proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Principality of Gran Cambrai arrived from The East Pacific.
- 14 days ago: The Incorporated States of Callaban ceased to exist.
The Cornellian Empire Regional Message Board
No worries Cacerta; all the best with whatever's keeping you busy!
And the International Relations factbook is done if you want to take a look.
And an FYI: My schedule will be changing to a "normal" day schedule, so I won't have as much free time, but I'll be on in the evenings more often. My barrack should be getting wi-fi soon, so hopefully I'll be more reachable.
And furthermore, I believe Carthage should be destroyed.
Alright, made it back. Should be on late tonight.
Left me out Jed! How could you? :(
For those CPO members who did not already know, input is needed for the mediation mission for Gloria Regis to determine scope, size, specific goals, etc.
Apologies for no post in Long War. I happen to have hit a brainblock...
The last several days have been very emotional ones for myself. I will have posts for those I owe them when I can.
Don't worry, Zebu. Do what you need to do in RL. It comes first.
Latest film upcoming from Paladin Cinemas.