WA Delegate: The Republic of Hittanryan (elected )
Founder: The Allied States of New Edom
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Cornellian Empire
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Cornellian Empire is ranked 1,010th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Republic of Hittanryan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Never Assume”|
|2.||The Empire of Vannois of Leasath||Anarchy||“La Force Par L'Unité, L'Unité Par La Foi”|
|3.||The Empire of Lyncanestria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let justice be done, though the world perish”|
|4.||The Republic of New Othman||Father Knows Best State||“New Othman is reborn. ”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of The Demphorian Kingdoms||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A torch has been passed to a new generation”|
|6.||The Allied States of New Edom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You Can't Break a Bundle of Sticks”|
|7.||The Enlightened Matriarchy of The Shrailleeni Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mother of One, Mother of All”|
|8.||The Latin Empire of Lacus Magni||Left-Leaning College State||“Ave Caesar”|
|9.||The Imperium of Arbites||Corporate Police State||“Sciemus Non Metus”|
|10.||The Ancient Cornellian State of Late Roman Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In hoc signo vinces. ”|
- : Ashab ceased to exist.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Sante Reze arrived from Tarquinia.
- : The Auspicious Realms of Estovnia arrived from Greater Dienstad.
- : The Republic of Hittanryan changed the regional password.
- : The Dominion of Bustium of the region The Exposed Ones withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Naked Public Sex Paradise of Netoraria of the region The Exposed Ones proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Hittanryan unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Community of Korenia of the region Griswold proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Hittanryan suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Free Economic Zone of Arcologia arrived from Lazarus.
The Cornellian Empire Regional Message Board
I have given myself some time to ponder a few things and I have decided that one way or another I will come to a decision concerning my place in the region. Whether I stay, leave, or come with something other alternative I will let all of you know in a month's time.
I hope you will also consider taking part in that discussion.
It's also that time of year once more...