WA Delegate: The Republic of Hittanryan (elected 1 year 342 days ago)
Founder: The Allied States of New Edom
Infection Rate: 89.3% (156.05 billion infected, 18.65 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 79.0 Catastrophic
Zombie Border Control: Borders Closed
Embassies: The Lands of Ancient Peoples, The Ascendancy, Lintonville, New Coalition of Nations, the Land of Power, Union of Nationalists, Astyria, Black Mesa Islands, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Aels, UAA, Armagedox, Skivx, Johorne, Elysium, and Pythonia.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Cornellian Empire
As a region, The Cornellian Empire is ranked 84th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Empire of Gehenna Tartarus||Corporate Police State||“Oderint, Dum Metuant”|
|2.||The Imperium of Arbites||Corporate Police State||“Sciemus Non Metus”|
|3.||The Free Economic Zone of Arcologia||Capitalist Paradise||“What time we recording the motto? Wait, is that mike on”|
|4.||The Feminist Empire of Deadora||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Te ka'shume es Nadirahn”|
|5.||The Confederation of Jedoria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Look to the stars”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of The Common Territories||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For His Majesty and The Empire!”|
|7.||The High Kingdom of Ossoria||Mother Knows Best State||“Fortis cadere, cedere non potest”|
|8.||The Republic of New Othman||Father Knows Best State||“New Othman is reborn. ”|
|9.||The Federal Democratic Republic of United Valik||Capitalizt||“Liberty and Union, now and forever!”|
|10.||The Sacred Kingdom of Gavinium Magnus||Libertarian Police State||“Nemo me impune lacessit. ”|
- 3 hours ago: The Principality of Ruvelka arrived from Balder.
- 3 hours ago: The Allied States of New Edom changed the regional password.
- 3 hours ago: The Allied States of New Edom instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Principality of Ruvelka ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Nysa and The Cornellian Empire.
- 8 days ago: The Crusaders for The Raideron of Jolowif of the region Nysa ordered the closure of its embassy in The Cornellian Empire.
- 8 days ago: The Allied States of New Edom arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 9 days ago: The Voluntary Free Zone of Thesum tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 9 days ago: The Allied States of New Edom departed this region for Coalition of Catholic States.
- 14 days ago: The Allied States of New Edom changed the regional password.
The Cornellian Empire Regional Message Board
New grand ball thread. Those who would like to, please sign up!
An alert to the intelligence community! A vital piece of data has been unearthed! Operation Vraskyl will commence this Saturday, the 25th of October! What time, where or what it is are all unknown.
^Same day as the Battle of Agincourt, how fitting!
Things are finally, if slowly, starting to calm down for me again. As in I now have internet again and - best of all - a place to live instead of drifting the way I have been over the last few weeks.
Hopefully I'll be able to post more often from now on, though don't get your hopes up too much.
See you've summoned the ghost of David Lange in your last newspost~
Yes, originally Anthony Ashton was heavily based off David Lange. Except it kind of went wrong.
Also brownie points for knowing who David Lange is.
attn: Arbites, HitandRyan
if you'd be interested, please TG me (as my IRC access at college is spotty). I'd be interested in actually playing this out (Laudine goes all in, strikes Arbites' navy, we'll see how things go from there) or in dealing with the diplomatic fall-out.
Haven't been active in a while, so here's all that's happened in Laudine in the last few months:
- Election in late September went as expected: Conservatives narrowly pulled off a victory, but the coalition is tenuous. The Commonwealth Vitalists' successes were a little surprising, so the reactionaries now control a sizable minority.
-New President is a traditional, realist conservative. Willard Laurden, very hawkish.
-Economy is still :( and becoming :( er
-A wikileakton of classified intelligence files were leaked on October 22nd, 2014, including the above-linked Operation Scylla, plans for a Laudine-Arbites war. Other documents include records of Laudine's biological and chemical weapons stockpiles (which were never officially ended but still not publicly disclosed since the 1980s), embarrassing diplomatic cables, and a late 2000s plan to stage an attack on a Laudine oil rig to provoke a war with Arbites.
IC thread for Grand Ball is up.