WA Delegate: The Republic of Hittanryan (elected 208 days ago)
Founder: The Allied States of New Edom
Embassies: The Lands of Ancient Peoples, The Ascendancy, Noctur, Nysa, Lesser Blackledge, and 7 others.Lintonville, New Coalition of Nations, International Commonwealth Of Nations, the Land of Power, Union of Nationalists, United Island Nations, and Astyria.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in The Cornellian Empire
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, The Cornellian Empire is ranked 527th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Republic of Hittanryan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Never Assume”|
|2.||The Allied States of New Edom||Father Knows Best State||“You Can't Break a Bundle of Sticks”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Wielkilas||New York Times Democracy||“Inny dzień! ”|
|4.||The Military Protectorate of Nalaya||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fidelis usque ad mortem.”|
|5.||The Enlightened Matriarchy of The Shrailleeni Empire||Mother Knows Best State||“Mother of One, Mother of All”|
|6.||The Empire of Gehenna Tartarus||Corporate Police State||“Oderint, Dum Metuant”|
|7.||The Reformed Theocracy of Macureus||Father Knows Best State||“Heed the Oracles of our Faith. ”|
|8.||The Cornellian Nuclear State of Late Roman Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In hoc signo vinces. ”|
|9.||The Foederati State of Exalted Draconia||Libertarian Police State||“Molon labe!”|
|10.||The Imperium of Arbites||Corporate Police State||“Sciemus Non Metus”|
- 5 days ago: The Republic of L Ossienne arrived from The West Pacific.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Hittanryan updated the World Factbook entry.
- 14 days ago: Embassy established between The Cornellian Empire and Astyria.
- 14 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Mordor Ambassador of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Cornellian Empire.
- 15 days ago: The Voluntary Free Zone of Thesum arrived from Sothoryos.
- 15 days ago: The Republic of Armud II of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in The Cornellian Empire.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Hittanryan updated the World Factbook entry.
- 17 days ago: The Allied States of New Edom agreed to construct embassies with Astyria.
- 17 days ago: The Confederacy of Neu Engollon of the region Astyria proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Kingdom of Nordkrusen arrived from Lazarus.
The Cornellian Empire Regional Message Board
Well, someone would ignore, but others would find that very hard to do.
A few changes in the minutes I have left. Dios mio!
It wouldn't be hard to ignore. Anarchists and terrorists like the ones you're describing pose a bigger threat in decentralized cells, spread out everywhere instead of just sitting in one country. Garza is just a landlocked little country in northern Acheron, and its neighbors could quite easily shut down all trade to and from the place.
Can we do something that isn't a civil war, please?
Damn, never likes my ideas. LOL.
Agreed Arbites, way to many Civil Wars, let's have something more "cold war themed" like a trade embargo or nuclear crisis.
Just a reminder, Molicova, the Roman government has no opinion of the coup in your capital.
Sorry, I'll get that changed
I can't connect to our IRC channel.
Hopefully IRC will be cleared up soon.