WA Delegate: The Republic of Hittanryan (elected 1 year 151 days ago)
Founder: The Allied States of New Edom
Embassies: The Lands of Ancient Peoples, The Ascendancy, Noctur, Nysa, Lintonville, New Coalition of Nations, the Land of Power, Union of Nationalists, Astyria, Black Mesa Islands, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Northern Hemisphere, Aels, UAA, Armagedox, Skivx, and 3 others.Reznya, Johorne, and Aurora.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Cornellian Empire
As a region, The Cornellian Empire is ranked 73rd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Empire of Gehenna Tartarus||Corporate Police State||“Oderint, Dum Metuant”|
|2.||The Imperium of Arbites||Corporate Police State||“Sciemus Non Metus”|
|3.||The Free Economic Zone of Arcologia||Capitalist Paradise||“What time we recording the motto? Wait, is that mike on”|
|4.||The Feminist Empire of Deadora||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Te ka'shume es Nadirahn”|
|5.||The Confederation of Jedoria||Left-Leaning College State||“Look to the stars”|
|6.||The Voluntary Free Zone of Thesum||Left-Leaning College State||“Freedom Conquers”|
|7.||The High Kingdom of Ossoria||Mother Knows Best State||“Fortis cadere, cedere non potest”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of The Common Territories||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For His Majesty and The Empire!”|
|9.||The Großdeutschen Reich of Kampfenland||Father Knows Best State||“Für unser Land und Götter!”|
|10.||The Holy Empire of Hostillia||Corporate Police State||“Life Without Honor Is Life In Vain”|
- 12 hours ago: The Republic of ICON Secretariat of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between International Commonwealth Of Nations and The Cornellian Empire.
- 14 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Imperium of Kingborough of the region Nysa cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Cornellian Empire.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of Corax-4 of the region Nysa ordered the closure of its embassy in The Cornellian Empire.
- 19 days ago: The Royal Presidency of Etha of the region Johorne cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Cornellian Empire.
- 19 days ago: The Republic of Hollowed Forest8 of the region Johorne ordered the closure of its embassy in The Cornellian Empire.
- 22 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Dalgor ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Federal Republic of San Verucia ceased to exist.
The Cornellian Empire Regional Message Board
In the regional forum, in regional economics and trade.
Well I've probably done this wrong, but here's my contribution:
He says, doing it perfectly
Oh really? Well thank you. I didn't really have much to go off so yeah.
A notice to all regionals!
After much discussion, it has been decided that the Prince and brother of the current Mother Empress, Rallet Resyanna fe Shrailleen, is married to the current reigning Empress Mother of Mizuyuki, Shirakawa-no-Kaede. This marriage took place roughly two decades ago, during the (amended) re-entry of the Shrailleeni Empire into the international scene. Let it be known and canon to all!
In terms of canon, this means almost nothing in the way of revision. Forging such a relationship with a single matriarchal power would not have precluded the Empire from taking its previous international actions, including all relevant wars, alliances, etc. The marriage does forge stronger interest in Aurora for the Shrailleeni Empire, making the Bratoslovoukian affair make more sense if nothing else. Finally, the Empire will have undergone an economic exchange with Mizuyuki through which the Shrailleeni would benefit from Mizuyuki technology in return for Mizuyuki access to the Empire's growing industrial base. This adds a slightly more industrial than agrarian aspect to the Empire's economy, but not to the extent that cash crops would take a hit.
Feel free to TG me with questions, if any.
Congrats on the marriage from Jedoria 20 years in the past.
Jedoria, really good articles about the BSA stuff, well done. Also good interview between LRE's news people and Wei.
20 years past thanks Jedoria.
My internet is being spotty, so I may only be intermittently online until I get that resolved.
I've managed to go from "Democratic Socialists" to "Right-Wing Utopia" in the space of two days.
I've talked ICly about Alizeria's economic reforms but I guess they happened much more quickly than expected...