WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of CAS4
The Communist Party of the Soviet Union contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in The Communist Party of the Soviet Union
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, The Communist Party of the Soviet Union is ranked 7,843rd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Empire of Eronian||Moralistic Democracy||“When life give you lemons make war”|
|2.||The Dominion of CAS4||Democratic Socialists||“Tada gan iarracht”|
- 26 days ago: The Greater Armed Federation of Stalinka departed this region for The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples.
- 32 days ago: The Grinches Who Stole Christmas of Occupied Whoville ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: The Military Animality of War Pigs ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: The Santiago Crusaders of Voxnia ceased to exist.
- 46 days ago: The Grace of Seventy-four ceased to exist.
- 47 days ago: The Dominion of CAS4 arrived from Lazarus.
- 49 days ago: Regional Founder The Dominion of CAS4 ceased to exist.
- 56 days ago: The Colony of Undead Bonfire departed this region for Bacon Strips.
- 74 days ago: The Victorious Invasion of The Pointman departed this region for Hogwarts.
- 74 days ago: Seventy-four arrived from Hogwarts.
The Communist Party of the Soviet Union Regional Message Board
We need more rpers!
What do we have for political postions
Is anyone here interested in a raid
If so telegram me
You approved our embassy two days ago. Given that this is the kind of diplomatic skill only defenders could engage in, I assume you've gone defender. Duly noted. Don't let your region go founderless.
Our embassy was opened and I was also welcomed by your former Founder. Regardless, we don't care about the embassy, only about your lack of respect. If you want competition, you've certainly got it. Now stop sending puppets here.
Also, noobs, if you're an isolationist region perhaps you should try using the Isolationist tag.
Post by Canter suppressed by a moderator.