WA Delegate: The People's Empire of Kherkov (elected )
Founder: The Kingdom of Britcan
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in The Commonwealth Society
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, The Commonwealth Society is ranked 1,434th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The People's Empire of Kherkov||Corporate Police State||“Für Kaiser und Vaterland, Wir Marschieren”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Britcan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“United and strong until the mountains fall”|
|3.||The Federal Republic of Trachae||Civil Rights Lovefest||“United as One”|
|4.||The Holy Catholic Empire of Leo X||Corporate Police State||“Fidem in Deum”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Zgraja||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Phlames of Zgraja Shall Engulf the World”|
|6.||The Colony of Haqqislam Abroad||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Main Nation = Haqqislam”|
- : The Federated Systems of Terminus Alpha departed this region for The Other Reality.
- : The Military Dictatorship of Viperia ceased to exist.
- : The Sultanate of Kurdisatan departed this region for Panessos.
- : The Sultanate of Kurdisatan arrived from The New Commonwealth Society.
- : Embassy established between The New Commonwealth Society and The Commonwealth Society.
- : The Kingdom of Britcan agreed to construct embassies with The New Commonwealth Society.
- : The Free Confederacy of Cumberlanda of the region The New Commonwealth Society proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Elerian departed this region for Kylaris.
- : The Colony of Haqqislam Abroad arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Abchax ceased to exist.
The Commonwealth Society Regional Message Board
The Empire of Elerian, your nation name is beautiful.
How have you guys been doing?
A little bit quiet around here...
Incredibly quiet, although it never was really active.
My home region sent you guys an embassy request, and if accepted, you can post on our RMB if you ever feel like it.