WA Delegate: None.
The Commonwealth Society is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in The Commonwealth Society
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, The Commonwealth Society is ranked 9,605th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Kingdom of Britcan||Left-Leaning College State||“United and strong until the mountains fall”|
- 25 days ago: The Islamic Republic of Zardanistan tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 26 days ago: The Islamic Republic of Zardanistan tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 97 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Balder and The Commonwealth Society.
- 100 days ago: The Profound Immorality of North East Somerset of the region Balder ordered the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Society.
- 106 days ago: The Majestic Sovereignty of Desdenea of the region The House of the Sun proposed constructing embassies.
- 120 days ago: The Parliamentary State of Wananda ceased to exist.
- 134 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Kingdom of Denmark and The Commonwealth Society.
- 137 days ago: The Imperial Danish Founder of Christian IX of the region The Kingdom of Denmark ordered the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Society.
- 168 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The South and The Commonwealth Society.
- 171 days ago: The Federal Republic of Hellcat Nation of the region The South ordered the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Society.
The Commonwealth Society Regional Message Board
On a side not, Britcan, I think you were the WA delegate in office the longest, clocking in over a year.
That's not a bad idea, I'll send them a TG.
Love the Christmas Flag, Britcan.
Thanks, I like to do Christmas flags. I've done one every christmas since I joined NS.
I remember a couple of them. Do you have them all saved somewhere?
Yeah, probably I'll see if I can find them.
Also, seeing as I probably wont be on tomorrow, Happy Christmas Wananda!
Chaps *tips hat*