WA Delegate: None.
Infection Rate: 54.1% (5.10 billion infected, 4.33 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 67.1 Catastrophic
The Commonwealth Society is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in The Commonwealth Society
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, The Commonwealth Society is ranked 2,716th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Kingdom of Britcan||Left-Leaning College State||“United and strong until the mountains fall”|
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Parkerica of the region Parkerican Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 35 days ago: Zardanistan tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 36 days ago: Zardanistan tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 107 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Balder and The Commonwealth Society.
- 110 days ago: The Prince of Evil of North East Somerset of the region Balder ordered the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Society.
- 116 days ago: The Majestic Sovereignty of Desdenea of the region The House of the Sun proposed constructing embassies.
- 130 days ago: The Parliamentary State of Wananda ceased to exist.
- 144 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Kingdom of Denmark and The Commonwealth Society.
- 147 days ago: The Imperial Danish Founder of Christian IX of the region The Kingdom of Denmark ordered the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Society.
- 178 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The South and The Commonwealth Society.
The Commonwealth Society Regional Message Board
On a side not, Britcan, I think you were the WA delegate in office the longest, clocking in over a year.
That's not a bad idea, I'll send them a TG.
Love the Christmas Flag, Britcan.
Thanks, I like to do Christmas flags. I've done one every christmas since I joined NS.
I remember a couple of them. Do you have them all saved somewhere?
Yeah, probably I'll see if I can find them.
Also, seeing as I probably wont be on tomorrow, Happy Christmas Wananda!
Chaps *tips hat*