WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
The Commonwealth Society contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Commonwealth Society
As a region, The Commonwealth Society is ranked 1,738th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Kingdom of Britcan||Left-Leaning College State||“United and strong until the mountains fall”|
|2.||The Parliamentary State of Wananda||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freiheit und Moral für die tugendhafte”|
- 4 days ago: The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy City of the region Empire of Andrew proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Commonwealth of Crowns and The Commonwealth Society.
- 8 days ago: The Kingdom of Lovely ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Empire of BORDURIAA WA NATION of the region The Commonwealth of Crowns ordered the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Society.
- 13 days ago: The Constitutional Feudal Kingdo of ALMF of the region Democrats cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Society.
- 14 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Wayadil of the region Democrats ordered the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Society.
- 38 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 41 days ago: The Disputed Territories of The Isles of Berk departed this region for Pelononia.
- 41 days ago: Lovely arrived from Lazarus.
- 55 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Republic Confederation of America of the region Confederate American Union proposed constructing embassies.
The Commonwealth Society Regional Message Board
Why are you quoting posts from two years ago?
Why does anyone quote anything? They find it relevant.
This predicament we find ourselves in.
Wananda is banned from the WA, I'm (Aglrinia) currently the Delegate of another region, and here you are.
I still don't see the relevance
It's cool guys, I've figured out the password.
I'm glad to hear that.
You know, It doesn't look like the New Commonwealth Society is doing too well either. Might I suggest we re-merger? Offer Thangor and the others to come back here?
On a side not, Britcan, I think you were the WA delegate in office the longest, clocking in over a year.
That's not a bad idea, I'll send them a TG.