WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Torvalyn WA (elected 26 days ago)
Founder: The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania
Embassies: Lazarus, The Allied Republics, Albion, The North Pacific, The East Pacific, the West Pacific, The Land of Kings and Emperors, Spiritus, One big Island, Africa, India, Coalition of Catholic States, Eastern Roman Empire, New Coalition of Nations, Nysa, Empire of Oceania, and 17 others.Atlantis, Federation of Free States, The Commonwealth of Kings, The New Galactic Empire, Arctic, Commonwealth of Crowns, United League, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The United League of Empires, The Versutian Federation, The United Regions Headquarters, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Genuan, Genuan Rebirth, The Great American Union, and The Crown Federation of Recon.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in The Commonwealth of Crowns
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, The Commonwealth of Crowns is ranked 7,755th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Most Serene Kingdom of Ai-Ki||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The real and lasting victories are those of peace.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Martongo||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Glory of the King!”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Arsana||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hail Arsana”|
|4.||The Republic of Temeridom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In God We Trust”|
|5.||The Republic of RIN Raindrop Valley International News 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“RIN: From Raindrop Valley to the World”|
|6.||The Duchy of Besate||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“MIHI UIRES EX TERRA VENUNT”|
|7.||The Syldic Orthodox Monarchy of Syldevia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Expect thorns if you sow thristles.”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of Handorra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength and Endurance ”|
|9.||The Empire of BORDURIAA||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam”|
|10.||The Tsardom of Kraciva||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“В руках Бога, мы терпим”|
Recent polls: “Is the death penalty used in your nation?” • “What colour are your nation's capital's taxis?” • “In your nation, do people drive on the left or the right?” • “Are you a monarchist in RL?”
- 119 minutes ago: The Kingdom of The Elysium Islands arrived from The Pacific.
- 20 hours ago: Embassy established between The Commonwealth of Crowns and The Crown Federation of Recon.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Saint Emygdius of the region Bracara et Caralis proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Monarchie Constitutionnelle of Maurepas arrived from International Federation of Monarchies.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Royal Kingdom of The United England arrived from The Commonwealth Of The United Kingdom.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Kingdom of Erynland ceased to exist.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Hellenic Civilization and The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Minecraftia and The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Kingdom of Denmark and The Commonwealth of Crowns.
The Commonwealth of Crowns Regional Message Board
Going to be fairly absent until Sunday evening because I'm off to Glasgow. Gods know why my step-sister picked Glasgow to study to be a vet, from what I've heard it's not supposed to be great! Have a good weekend guys!
Glasgow isn't as good as Essex
From tonight until 18 Agosto i'll be alone at home.
This means that i'll reach the most degradate level of nerdyness and morality and a total breakup of biological clock.
But also this means that i will be more active in here.
IRC anyone? I think i am physically dying of boredom here.....
Why simply not inform them of the misconstruction?
2 days of voting left, CoR-Members only
Im so bored that I've learnt every English king and queen
I'm new here and I'd just like to say that as a resident of Glasgow, born and bred, it is a wonderful city!