WA Delegate: The Elite Triumvirate of Vetega (elected )
Founder: The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania
Embassies: The North Pacific, the West Pacific, One big Island, Africa, India, Eastern Roman Empire, The Allied Republics, Atlantis, The New Galactic Empire, Arctic, Spiritus, Albion, The Versutian Federation, Genuan Rebirth, The Great American Union, The Crown Federation of Recon, and 80 others.Unified Coalition of Nations, Central Pacific Empire, The Allied States, Commonwealth of Free Nations, Hellenic Civilization, The Insane Region, The United World of Battlefronts, Westphalia, League of Christian Nations, Alliance Of Armed Nations, Winterfell, United States of America, United Group, The League of Sovereign Nations, Atlas, United Empire of Islam, International Republican Union, Island of Atlas, Global Federation, The Embassy, Kennan, World Space Administration, The Dirt Alliance, Empire of the Trident, The Adriatic Alliance, The Federal Galactic Conglomerate, Midgelandia2015, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Royal Democratic Alliance, Coldbay Imperium, Empire of Oceania, The Western Isles, Le Nerd Herd, The Brexiteers, Commonwealth Assembly, Terrene, Feudal Realms of Deus Vult, Mr Money Headquarters, The Free Republican States, The Danube Federation, Middle eastern security council, Yarnia, The Empire of Nova Roma et agros captos, Earth Nations, Eternal Silence, The Union of Productiveness, New Worcester Empire, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Illuminati Council, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, Bin Squad, Next Generation Alliance, The Great Conservative Alliance, Melhorian Sea, Krumpelberg, Union of Free Nations, Queens Coming Into Our Own, The Arab League, New Utopian World, Decatur, KAISERREICH, Bunicken, Garuda Primaris, Solid Kingdom, The Mystical Council, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, Imperium Slavicum, Great Imperial Britain, The Second European Empire, Singapore, Lorian, The Galactic Federacy, Turkic Union, Union of Confederate Regions, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, New Ilvermorn Alliance, Illuminati, Israel, The Union of the Royal Alliance, and The Imperial States.
Construction of embassies with Fifth Empire has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with The Caldonian Union has commenced. Completion expected .
Tags: Democratic, Offsite Forums, Defender, Neutral, Game Player, Monarchist, Map, Independent, Large, Featured, Role Player, Regional Government, and 3 others.Anti-Communist, Serious, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in The Commonwealth of Crowns
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, The Commonwealth of Crowns is ranked 4,386th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Elite Triumvirate of Vetega||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tatar Foras”|
|2.||The Empire of GuatemalaCity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Land of the Eternal Spring”|
|3.||The Divine Empire of Zirilrath||Corporate Police State||“Do what we say or face the consequences”|
|4.||The United Kingdom of Lentheric||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“United we stand, together we stay”|
|5.||The Imperial Federal Monarchy of Swandland||Democratic Socialists||“Katalingkasan, Katotuohan, Katuninongan, Kaburunyogan”|
|6.||The Oppressed Peoples of Jamiles||Iron Fist Consumerists||“ewwww”|
|7.||The Empire of Tai Ming||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God, Family, Work”|
|8.||The Koninkrijk of Aithan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ Liever sterven als vrije mensen die leven als slaven”|
|9.||The Federative Monarchy of Astollia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Libertas aer animae est”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Neru||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pela Luz da Mente,Força de Vontade,e as Bênçãos de Deus”|
- : The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania dismissed The Empire of The Ancient Noble House of Lord Burghley as Secretary of Treasury of The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- : Rin raindrop valley international news 2 ceased to exist.
- : The United States of Skytecnia of the region The Caldonian Union agreed to construct embassies.
- : Sparrowood ceased to exist.
- : The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania proposed constructing embassies with ANTICOM.
- : The Neo-Finn Imperium of Atsuria of the region Fifth Empire agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania rejected The Region of Banana Sundae's request for regional embassies.
- : The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania tagged the region "Independent".
- : The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania proposed constructing embassies with The Caldonian Union.
- : The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania proposed constructing embassies with Fifth Empire.
The Commonwealth of Crowns Regional Message Board
Sorry for the triple post, but please remove The Empire of The Ancient Noble House of Lord Burghley as Secretary of the Treasury
WE thank the Honorable SG for his comments . The roles have been defined by the SG as an executive order, which has been alredy acknowledged and much appreciated--I was talking of providing legislative cover for these Ministerial/Secretarial roles for all time to come. A few of my observations for the region as a member :
1. As regards the roles are concerned, I still believe that the Assembly should legislate on the Ministerial/Secretarial responsibilities as there are no constitutionally defined roles for the Min/Sec/ currently. This will enable office bearers to be aware even before confirming their willingness to serve and such roles will not change with any government change . As the Speaker is not normally supposed to propose a bill, if individual citizens do not propose legislation, then it is left for the cabinet of the day to try to usher in legislation for plugging any existing loopholes or to make things easier. Although the Speaker may actually identify the areas where legislation is necessary , I feel that a government can act only when it is armed by legislative tools .
2. The legislation should also cover the gameplay 'Regional Officer Roles" which are also not defined and hence need to be legislated upon. Presently It is an arbitrary appointment done by the founder in his capacity as the Election Officer.
2. At the moment , Director of Immigration sub-forum is under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the forum. During Narnifrey administration, the role division was such and it was alright. Now, the roles have changed and hence I guess changes need to be done to transfer the sub-forum under Secretary of Interior and this will reflect the proper order.
The Constitution would need to be amended first before legislation can be introduced to define roles and responsibilities. The reason why this was left out, it allows the SG of the day to have any number of Min/Sec etc instead of having law dictate how many should exist. This caters for members who wants a large Government and those who wants a small government.
On the forum I asked all the Secretaries to list any thing they would like me to change or add etc, you only requested one thing, but now you bring up Immigration on the RMB. If no one says anything when I asked them if they want any changes, then I take it they are fine. I also asked you via telegram if you could like to continue granting Citizenship or can I give it over to the Secretary of the Interior... You never bothered replying so I take it you have no issue with it...
So, where do I now stand with you? Do you want to grant citizenship or not? Do you want to do Immigration or not?
I think, I could not convey my point clearly to you , Lenny. Probably because of my state of English. I actually am confused a bit on certain matters.
Like, I was both Min of Foreign Affairs and Director(Immigration) in the last 2 terms ( Narnifrey administration). I understood that was why I could confirm citizenship of new nations.
Now, immigration has fallen under the Secy(Int)-Narnifrey , who appoints the Director(Immigration) [TBA].
If it is appropriate and legal, I may continue to confirm citizens in the forum as moderator--I have no issues with it. We need someone active to do that and currently I am active.
I was only talking about the "Dept of Immigration sub-forum", which is under "foreign affairs". To properly reflect the present structure, it should be under Secy of Interior. Hope I could get my point to you.
This is what I like, you engaging me, telling me if something is wrong so that I can fix it. I love this!
The reason why I moved that away from Foreign Affairs, which I know should be part of Foreign Affairs is because your hands are in my opinion full. You are doing so much for the region already, I thought I'd make your job a bit lighter so that you focus only on Foreign Affairs. When you didn't say anything, I took it you're fine with it...
Now I know you're not... Now I will make the necessary changes.
Thank you for addressing it and I really hope this continues, otherwise I will never know unless it is brought to my attention. If you love something then I don't want to take it away.
I will update the government Facebook with the new justices
For the information and explanations, do you want me to merge these beautiful paragraphs into the existing ones, or replace them.
I would prefer replacing them with official explanations that you have listed.
Thanks go clarifying!
I don't mind you merging them, as long as members can see the points, I'm cool with that.