The Commonwealth of Crowns RMB

WA Delegate: The Elite Triumvirate of Vetega (elected )

Founder: The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

* Содружество коронок * 冠联合体 * رابطة التيجان *

Originally founded on 20th Nov 2010, the Commonwealth of Crowns had long-stood a bastion upholding the ideals of 'monarchies' across NationStates. Now, the region strives to provide a truly unique safe-haven for ALL nation types, with a fully interactive community offering a range of experience. We happily welcome you all !

The 31st CoC Government

Secretary General: Wesmorland
Dy.Secy.Gen: Norengland
Speaker of the Assembly: TBA
Crowns Court: TBA

LinkForums | LinkOngoing Roleplays | LinkConstitution | LinkCoC Anthem | LinkIRC LinkOld forums | CoC News Agency | LinkCoC Map

Featured 10/10/2015



Embassies: Central Pacific Empire, The North Pacific, the West Pacific, the Rejected Realms, Atlantis, Spiritus, Albion, Unified Coalition of Nations, The Allied States, One big Island, Africa, India, Eastern Roman Empire, The Allied Republics, The New Galactic Empire, Arctic, and 68 others.The Versutian Federation, Genuan Rebirth, The Great American Union, The Crown Federation of Recon, Hellenic Civilization, The Insane Region, The United World of Battlefronts, Westphalia, League of Christian Nations, Winterfell, United Group, United States of America, The League of Sovereign Nations, Atlas, United Empire of Islam, Island of Atlas, Global Federation, The Embassy, Kennan, World Space Administration, The Adriatic Alliance, Empire of the Trident, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Empire of Oceania, The Western Isles, Commonwealth Assembly, Feudal Realms of Deus Vult, The Free Republican States, Yarnia, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Illuminati Council, The Great Conservative Alliance, Melhorian Sea, Krumpelberg, Union of Free Nations, Queens Coming Into Our Own, Decatur, New Utopian World, The Arab League, Bunicken, KAISERREICH, Solid Kingdom, The Mystical Council, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, Imperium Slavicum, Great Imperial Britain, The Second European Empire, Singapore, Lorian, The Galactic Federacy, Turkic Union, Union of Confederate Regions, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, New Ilvermorn Alliance, Illuminati, Israel, The Union of the Royal Alliance, The Imperial States, Fifth Empire, The Caldonian Union, The Democratic Union of Republics, Solar Alliance, Deritan Meillur, Pax Britannia, The Kingdom Of Westminster, Greece, Equilism, and Islamya.

Tags: Regional Government, Serious, Monarchist, Anti-Communist, Large, Offsite Forums, Featured, Neutral, Democratic, Defender, Role Player, Independent, and 3 others.World Assembly, Map, and Game Player.

Regional Power: High

The Commonwealth of Crowns contains 59 nations, the 213th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Pro-Market in The Commonwealth of Crowns

This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"

As a region, The Commonwealth of Crowns is ranked 9,737th in the world for Most Pro-Market.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Duchy of Grand FenwickAnarchy“Rule Gloriana”
2.The Territory of Free States of ChileCapitalist Paradise“Pride and Honor”
3.The Free Land of A Traveling SchnauzerCapitalizt“We Are A bunch of Schnauzers!!!!!!”
4.The Continental Empire of OberseewaldCapitalizt“Mit Feuer und Eisen”
5.The Divine Empire of ZirilrathCorporate Police State“Do what we say or face the consequences”
6.The Republic of New FuhantuAnarchy“Over and Under the Waves”
7.The Colony of Giundiaiense IslandsRight-wing Utopia“SUBMISSI SIC ETIAM FIDELI”
8.The Military Headquarters of Western ForestaviaAnarchy“ANTICOM, The Battle Guard, ORCA”
9.The Provisional Republic of PetrenkeraCapitalist Paradise“In all we do; Victory”
10.The Kingdom of BryceCorporate Police State“I am the King!”
123456»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Commonwealth of Crowns Regional Message Board

I thank Wesmorland & Norengland for having thought me fit enough to continue in the same position of Secretary of State. I take this as an order to resume duties.
My oath:
"I, Duke Boris Kostenko, swear/solemnly affirm that I will be faithful to the Commonwealth of Crowns; and I undertake to hold my office as Secretary of State with honour and dignity; to be a true and faithful counsellor; not to divulge directly or indirectly any secret matter entrusted to me; and to perform the functions of my office conscientiously and to the best of my ability.

This I do solemnly swear”.

Vetega and Cornimont

The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania wrote:It has been a pleasure hosting you here. We also look upto The Mystical Council for their good work in the International Arena, particularly in arresting the Communist Scourge which has affected the world. We would like to work closely with you towards world peace .
We have only recently concluded an election and our Supreme Cabinet is being formed. I have received instructions from our honorable SG , The Autocratic Empire of Wesmorland to continue as Secretary of State and work on for a new relationship with your fine region , which I hope would be consummated in a short time. I also agree that our relationship should be cemented and continued unto future days !

Thank you

Vetega

The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania wrote:I thank Wesmorland & Norengland for having thought me fit enough to continue in the same position of Secretary of State. I take this as an order to resume duties.
My oath:
"I, Duke Boris Kostenko, swear/solemnly affirm that I will be faithful to the Commonwealth of Crowns; and I undertake to hold my office as Secretary of State with honour and dignity; to be a true and faithful counsellor; not to divulge directly or indirectly any secret matter entrusted to me; and to perform the functions of my office conscientiously and to the best of my ability.
This I do solemnly swear”.


I was hoping to make the announcement myself, but yes. I would like to (re) announce that OT will remain as Secretary of State/Foreign Affairs. He has been tireless in his commitment to forging closer ties between the CoC and other regions, and we are happy to have him on board.

I would also like to draw attention to the issue of appointing a regional cartographer. Ever since our former cartographer left the region, we have been deprived of a regional map. I think it is high time we search for a replacement. Anyone with experience in map-making please contact either myself or my deputy, Norengland, about being appointed regional cartographer. I am sure a copy of the old map exists somewhere, and if we find it you will be free to make whatever alterations you want. If we don't, then we will need the cartographer to make a new map from scratch.

We will continue to announce appointments after further discussion. Please stay tuned for further announcements.

Vetega and Norengland

The Autocratic Empire of Wesmorland wrote:I was hoping to make the announcement myself, but yes. I would like to (re) announce that OT will remain as Secretary of State/Foreign Affairs. He has been tireless in his commitment to forging closer ties between the CoC and other regions, and we are happy to have him on board.
I would also like to draw attention to the issue of appointing a regional cartographer. Ever since our former cartographer left the region, we have been deprived of a regional map. I think it is high time we search for a replacement. Anyone with experience in map-making please contact either myself or my deputy, Norengland, about being appointed regional cartographer. I am sure a copy of the old map exists somewhere, and if we find it you will be free to make whatever alterations you want. If we don't, then we will need the cartographer to make a new map from scratch.
We will continue to announce appointments after further discussion. Please stay tuned for further announcements.

You mean the one by Herzangia?

http://img13.deviantart.net/bb9d/i/2014/103/1/e/version_5map_5_by_synthomatic-d7ebbde.jpg

Vetega

The Polbearian Protectorate of Esparmuran wrote:You mean the one by Herzangia?
http://img13.deviantart.net/bb9d/i/2014/103/1/e/version_5map_5_by_synthomatic-d7ebbde.jpg

Wait we have an older map? I was referring to Apoc's map.

Vetega

The Autocratic Empire of Wesmorland wrote:Wait we have an older map? I was referring to Apoc's map.

Ohhh, I thought you were talking about Herz's map. Technically speaking, Apoc's map is the "current" one :P

Vetega

The Polbearian Protectorate of Esparmuran wrote:Ohhh, I thought you were talking about Herz's map. Technically speaking, Apoc's map is the "current" one :P


I remember that map. That map doesn't have Norengland on it, its non-canon. :P

Vetega and Esparmuran

The Kingdom of Norengland wrote:I remember that map. That map doesn't have Norengland on it, its non-canon. :P

It's not non-canon, it's AU. xD

But if you want to go back even further, you have Lenny's map: http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff407/allyboy2/CoC.png

You also have a map made by someone called Walrusfolk, but I can't find it. But I did find baby Espar in the thread: http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag68/esparmuran/Esparmuranasisland_zps6e1109ac.jpg

Vetega

Anyone up for IRC?

I've been in this region for a long time. I've never been in IRC. <.<

Vetega

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics