WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Tacosmo
The Cayman Islands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in the Cayman Islands
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, the Cayman Islands is ranked 14,446th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Queendom of Tacosmo||Psychotic Dictatorship||“State”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Bangui and The Cayman Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Banihal of the region Bangui ordered the closure of its embassy in The Cayman Islands.
- : Embassy established between Afar and The Cayman Islands.
- : The Queendom of Tacosmo agreed to construct embassies with Afar.
- : The Queendom of El Afar of the region Afar proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ggoepatreuzzenrin departed this region for New Libercratia.
- : Ggoepatreuzzenrin arrived from Samoa.
- : The Queendom of Tacosmo altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy cancelled between East Timor and The Cayman Islands.
The Cayman Islands Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.