WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: League of the scaro alliance, The global defense force, Novus Orsa, Nationstates Communist Party, Moonrunners, TBH Graveyard, TBH, The Slopes, Regionale, Nubennia, The International Embassy of Unification, Bordeaux, Black hawks, Global commonwealth, SPACE, A Very Small Box, and 18 others.The Jolly Roger, Alleanza, Elnarfm, Hethrum, Cimmeria, Talanthia, Rozeria, argus, Valenwood, Explosive Badlands, Eastern Tunasia, The Legion of Titans, Nexus II, Puppet Waste Land, Violet Irises, Closing the Gap, United Territories of the North, and Coalition of Catholic States.
The embassy with Puppet Waste Land is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 6 hours.
The embassy with Coalition of Catholic States is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 18 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Black Hawks
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Black Hawks is ranked 11,630th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Borderlands of Corvus Corax||Anarchy||““Hard times require furious flying””|
|2.||The Shadow Hawk of Black Mekhet||Anarchy||“Requiem”|
|3.||The Zombie Reanimation of Face Dancers||Capitalizt||“Forever TBH”|
|4.||The Large magellanic cloud of Hyund||Left-Leaning College State||“Maybe you have to know the darkness...”|
|5.||The Free Land of Port Hawk||Left-Leaning College State||“While the worst Are full of passionate intensity”|
|6.||The Republic of Kentuckyland||Democratic Socialists||“Hinc non potest meliorari”|
|7.||The Moves Like of Jakker||Democratic Socialists||“It's time to get jakked up”|
|8.||The Empathetic Nation of Leranof||Democratic Socialists||“Meh”|
|9.||The Almost but not quite active of New South Arctica||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish”|
|10.||The Free Land of Thecay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aim for the head!”|
- 5 minutes ago: The Colony of Spy bot Tango Alpha departed this region for Galts Gulch.
- 6 minutes ago: The Colony of Spy bot Tango Alpha arrived from Federation of Free States.
- 64 minutes ago: The Rogue Nation of Spy bot tango Charlie departed this region for Federation of Free States.
- 67 minutes ago: The Rogue Nation of Spy bot tango Charlie arrived from Galts Gulch.
- 8 hours ago: The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga of the region Coalition of Catholic States ordered the closure of its embassy in The Black Hawks.
- 16 hours ago: The TBH Commander of Red Back ceased to exist.
- 20 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Yunghin of the region Puppet Waste Land ordered the closure of its embassy in The Black Hawks.
- 22 hours ago: The Most Feared Military of TBH Commander updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Dominion of Katrinavia arrived from Coalition of Catholic States.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Zombie Wasteland of Acronite ceased to exist.
The Black Hawks Regional Message Board
Zombie Apocalypse? But I haven't even replenished my supplies after launching all those zombie colonies to the moon to work as slaves! Yea sure my nuke production has skyrocketed faster than my Comet 47F ICBM's foreign profit margin but I'm still in the "safety" testing stages of my new project to create a fusion array around Mercury so that I can process all that Ubuntium-287 from XZSB-531 for my new Continental Crater Nuke line!
Someone really likes nukes. Are you sure youre not in North Korea?
FD! Welcome back! Any chance of seeing you on the battlefield?
Obviously, since he needs a trainer. I call him.
Sorry COE, you probably won't see me beyond CoCS currently ><
I appreciated your services none the less, Major Face Dancers. :)
Thank you, Jakker. In all honesty, I had forgotten my own rank. >_>
Occupation in Coalition of Catholic States has ended. Please withdraw. Thank you all!
You see I'm the smart one here. They'll be looking for Black Hawks while my capital raiding nations and puppets do my dirty work while still being involved. No I do not like "Nukes", they are just extremely easy to manufacture and is the second most efficient weapon of killing. #1 being Nature, She is scary and demands your damn respect...
I guess you failed in your conquest of the Coalition of catholic states, I guess you are not feared at all . An easy target would have been the Federation of free states.