WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ghost Grey Penguin of --TAO--
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in The Beech Beach House
As a region, The Beech Beach House is ranked 2,723rd in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Watcher2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I Like to Watch.”|
|2.||The Beech Beach Combers of NTO-01||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hmmm”|
|3.||The Anti-marsupial Enforcers of NTO Homeland Security||Free-Market Paradise||“It's only a pouchy; kill it!”|
|4.||The Visiting Nation of Todd the lost gypsy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Arriving in a backyard near YOU!”|
|5.||The Mythical Land of Bombberg||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom is not earned, it's given. ”|
|6.||The First Osiran Pharaoh of Zaolat II||Democratic Socialists||“Salubrious”|
|7.||The Questionable Antics of Son of Y||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“D' oh!”|
|8.||The Ghost Grey Penguin of --TAO--||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“[region=The Beech Beach House] is waiting for YOU!”|
|9.||The Beach Loving Resident of Mcmasterdonia II||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Drink up!”|
|10.||The Tenth Osiran Pharaoh of Joshua Ravenclaw||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Tired and Weary, quoteth the Raven”|
- 7 days ago: The Questionable Antics of Son of Y arrived from Balder.
- 9 days ago: The Armed Republic of CAPTAIN KANGAR00 departed this region for The Pacific.
- 11 days ago: The Armed Republic of CAPTAIN KANGAR00 arrived from The South Pacific.
- 15 days ago: The Lazarene Chairman of Milograd II ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Immutable Prejudices of Anti-Marsupialist TAO ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Ghost Grey Penguin of --TAO-- created a new regional poll: "Do we want an embassy exchange with [region]SOP[/region]?".
- 19 days ago: The Pride of PeaceSeekers of the region The SOP proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Questionable Antics of Son of Y ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Federation of The Founded Union of the region The New Founded Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: The Ghost Grey Penguin of --TAO-- updated the World Factbook entry.
The Beech Beach House Regional Message Board
Neutral will count as a YES since it doesn't argue against an embassy.
Two things with embassies, either they're related to a GCR delegate or they're an interesting region (Doesn't have to be big or small, just interesting).
Otherwise I defer to whatever TAO would like.
Greetings Captain and welcome to TBBH. Will you be staying long?
Only passing through, my good sir. I will be moving along shortly.
I hate it when that happens
So tired.. haven't checked in here in a while.
Decided to try and come out of GCR Delegate retirement to run for office again. Sent out one of those "Can I ask you a question?" campaign and have snet/received more than a thousand telegrams since. Good fun, but a bit tiring.
How unsurprising :P
Is the consensus FOR or AGAINST?
AGAINST WHAT?!?! I WANT TO BE AGAINST SOMETHING! I'M SO EXCITE!