WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: International Commonwealth Of Nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in The Bear Islands
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, The Bear Islands is ranked 2,520th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Jinjoistic Diktatorship of Hobobizniz||Psychotic Dictatorship||“IT SHALL BE CLEAN WHEN ALL IS GREEN”|
|2.||The Great Orange Citadel of Ignoratopia||Corporate Police State||“Obey the Ignoratopian Way; Ignore the Ignorant”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Hamsylvania||Anarchy||“Ehh, whatever”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Kandi||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Hewwo”|
|5.||The Dominion of Swamp Dogwood||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The unworthy shall die. The worthy will die sooner.”|
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Dominion of Swamp Dogwood arrived from The East Pacific.
- 14 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Mordor Ambassador of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Bear Islands.
- 15 days ago: The Republic of Armud II of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in The Bear Islands.
- 27 days ago: Regional Founder The Open Source Governance of Denux ceased to exist.
- 84 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Islands of Quatoridian and The Bear Islands.
- 87 days ago: The Free Land of The Mechanical Animals ceased to exist.
- 114 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Mens Rights Advocates ceased to exist.
- 115 days ago: The mechanical animals arrived from Balder.
- 118 days ago: The Empire of Leonerd ceased to exist.
- 118 days ago: The Free Land of The Mechanical Animals ceased to exist.
The Bear Islands Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.