WA Delegate: None.
The Bad Place contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in The Bad Place
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, The Bad Place is ranked 16,954th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Colony of Dung Beetles||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Cleanup crew to mound eight!”|
|2.||The King of Hell of Crowley-||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Never underestimate the King of Hell, darling.”|
|3.||The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell||Corporate Police State||“It could be worse. And we're working on it.”|
|4.||The Blackened Souls of The Emperor for Life||Corporate Police State||“Don't Suffer Fools Gladly--fry them!”|
- : The Rogue Nation of Trash Mountain departed this region for The Axis of Evil.
- : The Talented Thrustings of Miley Cyrus Tongue departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The Rogue Nation of HeckNoX departed this region for That Place Over There.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Douchenblob departed this region for That Place Over There.
- : The Don't Tread on Us of Sean Bean Ant Gift for Miley Cyrus departed this region for The House at Pooh Corner.
- : The Media Circus of YummyAde Drink Product departed this region for The Graveyard.
- : The Randier-Than-Thou Free Land of Xinguvia departed this region for The Graveyard.
- : The Federation of The Outer Satellites departed this region for The Graveyard.
- : The Sad Roots of A Knarly Old Oak Tree departed this region for The Graveyard.
- : The Phulphilled Phantasy of Lazy Faerie departed this region for The Graveyard.
The Bad Place Regional Message Board
Congratulations to Lazy Faerie for being 4th in the world for least Public Healthcare. And don't give me that nonsense abut faeries not ever getting sick. If your government would just work at it, you could make 'em sick!
The issues count is already at at least 616! I THINK there were less than 100 when I first started playing 12.5 years ago! That's a LOT of sausage being made!
OOC: Yes, indeed. I occasionally wonder about doing another round of bots, based on some new scheme or other, but thinking about going through all 616 issues is daunting, even without considering the continuing phenomenal rate of growth. I should note too, that there have been some awful issues added in the last six months, but they seem to be a relatively small fraction of the total.
And then there's all the changes in old issues, and the chaos introduced by the issues with conditional options...
So, is everyone preparing to embrace our zombie servants.
We were planning on killing the invaders. Food!!!!!!
It seems to me that the brainless have an unfair advantage during a zombie uprising. We are therefore engaged in cross-breeding zombies with dung beetles in order to create a creature with the right appetites to stalk and ultimately consume the Emperor.
Hey, I resent that!
I will NOT be consumed by zombified Dung Beetles!
Nibble The Blackened Souls of The Emperor for Life's toes.
Hmmmm, a bit charred.
Region destruction will occur by the end of the week. I would have asked The Outer Satellites to do the honors with a specially crafted planet buster but, alas, they've already left The Bad Place for a slightly better place.
It's been fun!