WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Bad Place
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Bad Place is ranked 8,939th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Brooding Hot Tempered Women of Your Darkest Nitemare||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Are You Prepared?”|
|2.||The Colony of Sean Bean Ant Gift for Miley Cyrus||Father Knows Best State||“We Are Family”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Vampiric Kitten||Democratic Socialists||“mean lean kitten machine”|
|4.||The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell||Iron Fist Consumerists||“It could be worse. And we're working on it.”|
|5.||The Death or Dismembership of The Emperor for Life||Corporate Police State||“I hate you all!”|
|6.||The Happy Roots of A Knarly Old Oak Tree||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Nobody knows the tribbles I've seen”|
|7.||The Superheroic Splendour of The Masked Plague||Father Knows Best State||“Live Fast. Love Hard. Die- With Your Mask On!”|
|8.||The Federation of The Outer Satellites||Corporate Police State||“Deep space is our dwelling place”|
|9.||The Perpetual Gridlock of Bureaucratic Paralysis||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We've lost the paperwork”|
|10.||The Phulphilled Phantasy of Lazy Faerie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Doing no evil by doing nothing at all”|
- 11 days ago: The Goddess and Ruler of World of Sweet Furry Kittens of the region Kittens Sanctuary cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Bad Place.
- 12 days ago: The Fiefdom of Wiwy of the region Kittens Sanctuary ordered the closure of its embassy in The Bad Place.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Blood Sausages arrived from The Graveyard.
- 20 days ago: The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell rejected The House of The Sun's request for regional embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Federation of Desdenea of the region The House of The Sun proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell arrived from The Graveyard.
- 21 days ago: The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell departed this region for The Graveyard.
- 22 days ago: The Republic of Blood Sausages departed this region for The Graveyard.
- 27 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Vampiric Kitten arrived from Gay.
- 27 days ago: The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell created a new regional poll: "Should we eat the sausages?".
The Bad Place Regional Message Board
Quit cheezing me off, or else I'll call down the wrath of Jes...uh, some guy.
No, please, not that, I don't think I can face the wrath of Jesse Jackson.
Thank you Ants!
I note Blood Sausages is nearly in the top third of the region for Longest Average Lifespan--must be all those nitrites and nitrates and the patronage of VK. I am prepared to CHOP that particular statistic. *sharpening knife collection*
*glares at emperor......throws atomic acorns at him*
*bats away puny acorns*
*smacks gantlets together to create shockwave forcing all acorns from KOOT-especially atomic ones--laughs heartily that each acorn kills at least one ant*
*aims Chaos Blaster at KOOT and slices off the limb where VK sleeps with all of her minions*
*watches merrily as millions of incised ants boil around and over VK and minions)*
*pours clover honey over nest to make it sweeter for the ants*
Ponder what "gantlets" are. Decide they must be some form of torture for ants. Use honey to heal incisions on incised ants. Tidily eat honey away from KOOT and VK and minions. Look to their beloved queen for further directions.
When will the Tongue speak???????
*uses flamethrower on Emporer*
You had Miley spit on you. Your welcome.
Such amazing fantasies the Emperor has. It's a real shame that Philosophy 115 chose to make him their Ambassador. If he'd stayed in his homeland, he'd have been institutionalized in the NW Hell Rehab Center by now, and some truly AWESOME papers on his disordered personality would have been published.
Miley and Emperor sitting under a tree
Just wait until the Empress finds out! The Emperor will soon be more like Wonder Woman than he imagines...