WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Bad Place
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Bad Place is ranked 8,965th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Sad Roots of A Knarly Old Oak Tree||Iron Fist Socialists||“Nobody knows the tribbles I've seen”|
|2.||The Phulphilled Phantasy of Lazy Faerie||Father Knows Best State||“Doing no evil by doing nothing at all”|
|3.||The Talented Thrustings of Miley Cyrus Tongue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!”|
|4.||The Federation of The Outer Satellites||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Deep space is our dwelling place”|
|5.||The Colony of Dung Beetles||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Cleanup crew to mound eight!”|
|6.||The Don't Tread on Us of Sean Bean Ant Gift for Miley Cyrus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We are busy, busy, terribly busy”|
|7.||The Oppressed Peoples of Douchenblob||Corporate Police State||“Mwahahaha!!!”|
|8.||The King of Hell of Crowley-||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Never underestimate the King of Hell, darling.”|
|9.||The Media Circus of YummyAde Drink Product||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Drink YummyAde (tm) - new, improved and cruelty-free!”|
|10.||The Perpetual Gridlock of Bureaucratic Paralysis||Democratic Socialists||“We've lost the paperwork”|
- : The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Free Land of Emergence departed this region for The Alliance of Dictators.
- : The Free Land of Emergence arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell rejected East of West's request for regional embassies.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell rejected The Illuminati's request for regional embassies.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell rejected Dacia's request for regional embassies.
- : The Holy Armed Dictatorship of Sebastianovska of the region Dacia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic States of The Moderate Democrats Platform of the region Voss Territories proposed constructing embassies.
The Bad Place Regional Message Board
That's right, Emperor. Draw us a diagram.
Ummmm, I SUPPOSE that could be interpreted as a diagram of your bowing backwards to offer Dung Beetles access....
We thought it meant The Blackened Souls of The Emperor for Life is equal to nothing.
We're ants. We don't have deep thoughts.
Neither does NSH. He learned everything he knows on the knee of his daddy, Donald Trump!
Donald Trump is an unusually pathetic and disturbed MORTAL. Mortals do not sire immortal angelic children. He is not my "daddy", as I had none, nor my Creator, who possesses an urge to power like nothing Donald Trump has ever seen. It probably counts as blasphemy of a most reprehensible sort to refer to Donald Trump as my daddy, to which I can only respond WELL DONE! This IS The Bad Place after all.
Congratulations to Lazy Faerie for being 4th in the world for least Public Healthcare. And don't give me that nonsense abut faeries not ever getting sick. If your government would just work at it, you could make 'em sick!
The issues count is already at at least 616! I THINK there were less than 100 when I first started playing 12.5 years ago! That's a LOT of sausage being made!
OOC: Yes, indeed. I occasionally wonder about doing another round of bots, based on some new scheme or other, but thinking about going through all 616 issues is daunting, even without considering the continuing phenomenal rate of growth. I should note too, that there have been some awful issues added in the last six months, but they seem to be a relatively small fraction of the total.
And then there's all the changes in old issues, and the chaos introduced by the issues with conditional options...