WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Bad Place
As a region, The Bad Place is ranked 3,146th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Death or Dismembership of The Emperor for Life||Corporate Police State||“I hate you all!”|
|2.||The Well-Armed Killer Bunnies of Curvada||Compulsory Consumerist State||“If you run, you'll just die tired.”|
|3.||The Randier-Than-Thou Free Land of Xinguvia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Don't ever take away my freedom!”|
|4.||The Federation of The Outer Satellites||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Deep space is our dwelling place”|
|5.||The Media Circus of YummyAde Drink Product||Capitalist Paradise||“Drink YummyAde (tm) - new, improved and cruelty-free!”|
|6.||The Bomb Throwing Madness of Wicked Ways||Corporate Police State||“you say wicked like it's a bad thing”|
|7.||The Skeleton Army Apparition of Will-o-the-wisp||Benevolent Dictatorship||“For The Skeleton Army”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of Miley Cyrus Tongue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm like, I'm smarter than you think.”|
|9.||The Rogue Nation of Vampiric Kitten||Democratic Socialists||“Captain Sparkles”|
|10.||The Perpetual Gridlock of Bureaucratic Paralysis||Democratic Socialists||“We've lost the paperwork”|
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Miley Cyrus Tongue arrived from The Pacific.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Skeleton Army Apparition of Will-o-the-wisp arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 4 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Vampiric Kitten arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 5 days ago: The Circle of ManyCamels of the region Circle of Badularity cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Bad Place.
- 5 days ago: The Well-Armed Killer Bunnies of Curvada arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Varus of the region Circle of Badularity ordered the closure of its embassy in The Bad Place.
- 7 days ago: The Tasty Cooking of Bearistotle and Hebert departed this region for Texas.
- 7 days ago: The Tasty Cooking of Bearistotle and Hebert arrived from The Skeleton Army.
- 8 days ago: The Well-Armed Killer Bunnies of Curvada ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Skeleton Army Apparition of Will-o-the-wisp departed this region for 10000 Islands.
The Bad Place Regional Message Board
*tackles wisp into a giant scuba scuba diving pool*
*climbs out and hits the automatic pool cover button*
Hmmmm... lacks the feel of the elevator.
Miley, the grape flavor will blend in all those purple spots already on your tongue. No, I do NOT want to know what social disease those came from.
But NEVER trust NSH unless you're threatening him with holy water or unless, like mine, your magnificence blinds him to his malfeasance. Me you can always trust. Heh-heh.
NSH, I've been noticing that suddenly all sorts of nations are going up and down in influence for no apparent reason. Care to enlighten us? Or is it another of your failed evil plots?
*Throws coconut back at VK, beaning her out of KOOT's branches.*
OOC: I know nothing whatsoever about how influence works, except what is publicly available.
I'm guessing the changes I've noticed (which is probably only some of them, even for my nations) is connected to changes in region size. I guess that as a region shrinks, the influence of the remaining nations in the region increases.
This is accurate. Though the influence a region has increases with the number of states within it. Especially states that belong to that self-flagellating WA group. Never have I seen such a group of scoundrels and deviants as are there!
And this is coming from my current local perspective!
You sound mean.
And you should leave that scared little kitten alone.
He IS mean. And he thinks his ends justify his means.
But without the Emperor here, the other residents would think that my nation was as pointlessly nasty as it could possibly be. Thanks to him, they know better.
Wisp has been silent for a while now.
*pulls Wisp out of water tank and uses a couple of stripped wires plugged into a high-voltage outlet on him*
Live dammit! Live! So I can kill you again!
But NSH, I recall your WANTING to be pointlessly nasty. Have you repented? is this a part of your you-know-who complex?
Oh I do want that. I just don't want anyone to think that I've reached the pinnacle yet. (Nor, I hasten to add, have you, though you do have the pointless part down pat).