WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in The Bad Place
As a region, The Bad Place is ranked 1,568th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Holy Black Spectre of The Emperor for Life||Corporate Police State||“Don't Suffer Fools Gladly--fry them!”|
|2.||The Federation of The Outer Satellites||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Deep space is our dwelling place”|
|3.||The Media Circus of YummyAde Drink Product||Capitalist Paradise||“Drink YummyAde (tm) - new, improved and cruelty-free!”|
|4.||The Randier-Than-Thou Free Land of Xinguvia||Anarchy||“Don't ever take away my freedom!”|
|5.||The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell||Iron Fist Consumerists||“It could be worse. And we're working on it.”|
|6.||The Talented Thrustings of Miley Cyrus Tongue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!”|
|7.||The Colony of Sean Bean Ant Gift for Miley Cyrus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We Are Family”|
|8.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Pizza Dude||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Delivery to your nation in 30 minutes or its free!”|
|9.||The Brooding Hot Tempered Women of Your Darkest Nitemare||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Are You Prepared?”|
|10.||The Borderlands of The Ravening Zombie Hordes||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Braaaaaains”|
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Colony of Sean Bean Ant Gift for Miley Cyrus arrived from Antarctica.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Colony of Sean Bean Ant Gift for Miley Cyrus departed this region for Antarctica.
- 4 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of The Pizza Dude arrived from The South Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The American Holidays Confuse Me of The Everdying Sean Bean departed this region for The Local Supermarket.
- 4 days ago: The American Holidays Confuse Me of The Everdying Sean Bean arrived from The Local Supermarket.
- 5 days ago: The American Holidays Confuse Me of The Everdying Sean Bean departed this region for The Local Supermarket.
- 5 days ago: The American Holidays Confuse Me of The Everdying Sean Bean arrived from The Local Supermarket.
- 7 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Vampiric Kitten departed this region for Antarctica.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Blood Sausages ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell rejected The Best Soviet Union's request for regional embassies.
The Bad Place Regional Message Board
Depends. Is this sausage evil?
Are we playing D&D? We think the sausage is neutral. We're reasonably sure almost everyone else here is chaotic evil. Well, maybe not KOOT.
Semi-OOC: Interesting question. I would classify my nations as follows:
New South Hell: chaotic evil
The Outer Satellites: lawful neutral
YummyAde Drink Product: chaotic neutral (probably)
Xinguvia: chaotic good
A Knarly Old Oak Tree: neutral good
Bureaucratic Paralysis: lawful neutral
Lazy Faerie: chaotic good
Definitely strong chaotic tendencies here, but less evil than you might think. Of course, the Emperor and the Zombie Hordes would probably alter the balance a bit.
You know, it won't stay warm very long there.
Not our problem. We just deliver.
As The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell implies, we are definitely evil in D&D terms. Whether we're Neutral/Evil or Chaotic/Evil is less clear.
The idea behind our nation is as follows: A sinister secret society (like the Illuminati, but much worse) has engineered a zombie plague, which is terrorizing the population. The same sinister society has also taken control of the government through a mixture of nefarious mind control and straightforward bribery. The government makes decisions in the interests of the zombie hordes, rather than the humans.
For example: We've just outlawed the arms industry. Why? Zombies don't use guns, but they are used against us. Cars are illegal for similar reasons.
OOC: This nation is one of the most fun (for me) when it comes to deciding issues. What Would Ants Do - makes it entertaining when selecting option.
I assure you that I am neither a proponent of chaos or evil. I hold to a strict definition of law and punishment.
That sounds like Lawful Neutral to me.
I consider myself Neutral Evil.