WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in The Bad Place
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, The Bad Place is ranked 16,334th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Sad Roots of A Knarly Old Oak Tree||Iron Fist Socialists||“Nobody knows the tribbles I've seen”|
|2.||The Phulphilled Phantasy of Lazy Faerie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Doing no evil by doing nothing at all”|
|3.||The Perpetual Gridlock of Bureaucratic Paralysis||Democratic Socialists||“We've lost the paperwork”|
|4.||The Holy Brown Sizzlin' of Blood Sausages||New York Times Democracy||“Rather died than fried!”|
|5.||The Rogue Nation of Vampiric Kitten||Democratic Socialists||“mean lean kitten machine”|
|6.||The Talented Thrustings of Miley Cyrus Tongue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!”|
|7.||The Colony of Aculea||Capitalist Paradise||“I know a gal who knows a gal”|
|8.||The Busy Foragers of Sean Bean Ant Gift for Miley Cyrus||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We Are Family”|
|9.||The Randier-Than-Thou Free Land of Xinguvia||Anarchy||“Don't ever take away my freedom!”|
|10.||The Superheroic Splendour of The Masked Plague||Father Knows Best State||“Live Fast. Love Hard. Die- With Your Mask On!”|
- : The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell arrived from The House at Pooh Corner.
- : The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell departed this region for The House at Pooh Corner.
- : The Colony of Aculea arrived from Twixt Cabinet Utopia and Boudoir Arcadia.
- : The Holy Brown Sizzlin' of Blood Sausages arrived from Osiris.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for The back of beyond.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from The Badlands of Inner Sanctuary.
- : The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell rejected Dill Country's request for regional embassies.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Swingin Hotspot of New South Hell updated the World Factbook entry.
The Bad Place Regional Message Board
That's fine. I only typed it.
And anyway, this region is #%*. There, I typed it again. :P
I'm not sure I understand the point of heroin. Do you wake up after a couple of hours of taking it with an incredible buzz? Being really high for a couple of seconds before you fall asleep doesn't impress me all that much.
As long as I have your collective attention, I don't really get coke, either. I tried it once, just to say I had done it. It did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me except make my nose go numb.
I HAVE read that in experiments, lab rats preferred sugar to cocaine. Now SUGAR is a drug I can appreciate!
Since our witless leader, I mean, our beloved NSH, is a child of the 1960s, I expect him to be an authority on all things outlawed and "evil," even if he does prefer Ymmyaid to the aforementioned substances (which probably aren't allowed in Hell or the #%*damn The Bad Place).
The first dose is free here. The second dose (and any thereafter) are FORBIDDEN.
Don't listen to him, Emperor. We have the real stuff, the hard stuff. The stuff that gets you really high, and then puts you to sleep, with truly amazing dreams, forever! Some of the time the dreams do involve an uncomfortably large number of tentacles, but, hey, you can't make OM-lets without breaking a few heads, am I right?
Tell your Xinguvian representative you want some Xinguvian Dreaming Powder, now. And bring lots of gold.
Is there an option for a number of uncomfortably large tentacles? We've had a rise in sex crime recently and some of them are requesting death by irony.
Speaking of tentacles, obviously all of you need to hearken the the vengeful and unforgiving Violet, may her tentacles ever secrete slime! Then all you heathens might approach my score for Most Devout! :D