WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in The Bad Place
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, The Bad Place is ranked 16,046th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Happy Roots of A Knarly Old Oak Tree||Iron Fist Socialists||“Nobody knows the tribbles I've seen”|
|2.||The Phulphilled Phantasy of Lazy Faerie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Doing no evil by doing nothing at all”|
|3.||The Federation of The Outer Satellites||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Deep space is our dwelling place”|
|4.||The Media Circus of YummyAde Drink Product||Capitalist Paradise||“Drink YummyAde (tm) - new, improved and cruelty-free!”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Pizza Dude||Left-Leaning College State||“Delivery to your nation in 30 minutes or its free!”|
|6.||The Oppressed Peoples of Supervirus||Conservative Democracy||“We're freaked out about any viruses #209”|
|7.||The Talented Thrustings of Miley Cyrus Tongue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of Vampiric Kitten||Democratic Socialists||“mean lean kitten machine”|
|9.||The Mardi Gras Mambo of Sean Bean Ant Gift for Miley Cyrus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We Are Family”|
|10.||The Perpetual Gridlock of Bureaucratic Paralysis||Democratic Socialists||“We've lost the paperwork”|
- 4 days ago: The International Terrorists of The Rising Phoenix Society departed this region for Kittens Sanctuary.
- 4 days ago: The International Terrorists of The Rising Phoenix Society arrived from Wysteria.
- 12 days ago: Your darkest nitemare ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The ravening zombie hordes ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Supervirus arrived from Ulthar.
- 30 days ago: The Holy Empire of Old North Heaven departed this region for Philosophy 115.
- 30 days ago: The Holy Empire of Old North Heaven arrived from Philosophy 115.
- 37 days ago: The Tattered Eardrum Bot of Live Death Metal departed this region for Ulthar.
- 37 days ago: The Tattered Eardrum Bot of Live Death Metal arrived from Ulthar.
- 41 days ago: The Enlightened Purgatory of NW Hell Rehab Center departed this region for Philosophy 115.
The Bad Place Regional Message Board
Alas, poor ravening zombie hordes, we hardly knew ya!
*using a backhoe to shovel all the rotting zombie corpses to KOOT's roots*
We acquired a cook book over in Philosophy 115. It has some interesting recipes....which require fava beans.
You don't need a cookbook for ants! They'll eat whatever their Queen tells them to eat and maybe more.
Thank you for providing an introduction!
Supervirus is nation concerned about infections. We do our best to decrease chances of any infection take place in our society.
We dream one day to kill all forms of life from another countries(including humans) or be able to migrate on a completely lifeless planet, so problem of infections would be solved once and for all. Until then let's be good neighbours. Just don't touch us with your dirty hands, okay?
And how long have you been an ant?
I used to play SimAnt, does that count?
As much as one of us playing TheSims counts as being human.
Works for me! :D
*slipping some Ritalin into NSH's daily draught of virgin's blood to make him a few points smarter*
Come now, Emperor. That particular elixir is much too rare for me to afford it. Naturally, very few of that species come into my custody.
I admit, I do enjoy the blood of a political prisoner now and then when I get tired of YummyAde™. But I always take it direct from the source, making it hard to adulterate.