WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Zombie Nukers of Look at me
Embassies: The Alliance of Dictators, United Dictatorships, The Axis of Evil Army, Ile de France, Eladen, Evil, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, The Nightmare Realms, The League of Aggressive Gentlemen, Axis Dictatorship, Orginania, and Camerania.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Axis of Evil
As a region, The Axis of Evil is ranked 16th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Zombie Nukers of Look at me||Corporate Police State||“EVIL”|
|2.||The Little Brotherhood of The Real Matrix||Corporate Police State||“Guns. Lots of guns.”|
|3.||The ELF-Eladen Elite Elven Envoy of Evil Incarnate||Corporate Police State||“Exporting Evil Since 2002”|
|4.||The Megacorporation of VossCorp||Corporate Police State||“Greed is good.”|
|5.||The Evil Corporate Fascism of The Dark System||Corporate Police State||“We wanted to takeover the universe!”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Filthy Ginger Bastards||Father Knows Best State||“Exports Industrial Mishaps and Vodka Related Death”|
|7.||The Nuke Eaters of Asukafari||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Murda Dem”|
|8.||The Borderlands of Poisoned Waters||Corporate Police State||“Who needs Love when we've got Hate?”|
|9.||The Big Yellow Star Capitalists of Moneystan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Let's kill the big bad bunnies”|
|10.||The Empire of Rouge Dawn||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Eins, zwei, drei, alle”|
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The People's Republic of Nalonius departed this region for The Greater German Reich.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Montabaur departed this region for The Greater German Reich.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Dominion of A Generic Evil Empire departed this region for Grissom.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Romny of the region The Red Raiders proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Grand Fascist Empire of Venatorium of the region Freedonia proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Zombie Nukers of Look at me banned The Dictatorship of Ban Everything Today from the region.
- 4 days ago: The Zombie Nukers of Look at me banned The Holy Empire of Amberhall from the region.
- 5 days ago: The Federal Republic of Montabaur arrived from The Association of Imperialism.
- 6 days ago: Zephire ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: Merovingian kingdoms ceased to exist.
The Axis of Evil Regional Message Board
Nah, no feelings as I ship them off to a death camp.
OOC: So do I
Dear Satan, the roleplayers...
And the mortal enemy: psychotic dictatorships
What are roleplayers? I've been playing for a while, but I'm not that familiar with the NS community (I tend to lurk a lot).
Everyone in the General Assembly, that's who.
A great deal of what happens in NS is roleplaying of one sort or another. Some of its quite formalized, with regional maps and so on. I'm not really into that, but it is fun to sometimes speak in the role of a nation.
For example, I've got a zombie-themed nation The Borderlands of The Ravening Zombie Hordes. By fortunate coincidence, it was in Philosophy 115 in the run-up to the recent Zombie Apocalypse. I acted as a zombie spokesthing, and tried to convince the other players to join the zombie side, using totally specious philosophical arguments. It was really enjoyable.
Well I don't know if that's roleplaying, really. That's just converting your region to the Zombie hordes. Which I personally think we should've done during the Apocalypse.
I was actually expecting everyone here to turn the region into zombie hoards.
This is one of my former.
A region full of zombies is one form of evil but not sustainable. It's like one glorious burn or a steady fiery glow...that slowly sears its way into the back of your citizens skulls giving them subliminal suggestions throughout their lives.
you roleplay every time you login to the game. Most other role play happens on forums. Or fact books