WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Nekaneet
The Atlantic Ocean is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Atlantic Ocean
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Atlantic Ocean is ranked 5,472nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Queen's State of Nekaneet||Democratic Socialists||“Just some weird named place”|
- 63 days ago: Embassy established between The Atlantic Ocean and Flood.
- 63 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Papua and The Atlantic Ocean.
- 66 days ago: The Queen's State of Nekaneet ordered the closure of embassies between The Atlantic Ocean and Papua.
- 66 days ago: The Queendom of Japheth of the region Flood agreed to construct embassies.
- 66 days ago: The Queen's State of Nekaneet proposed constructing embassies with Flood.
- 108 days ago: The Democratic Republic of The Matthews Islands ceased to exist.
- 160 days ago: The matthews islands arrived from The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 238 days ago: Talamnua departed this region for Europe.
- 238 days ago: Talamnua arrived from The West Pacific.
- 317 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Illuminati and The Atlantic Ocean.
The Atlantic Ocean Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.