WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Seachte
The Atlantic Ocean is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Atlantic Ocean
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Atlantic Ocean is ranked 13,809th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Queendom of Seachte||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“By The People For The People”|
- : Embassy established between Basque and The Atlantic Ocean.
- : Embassy established between The Atlantic Ocean and Papua.
- : The Queendom of Seachte withdrew a request for regional embassies with Double Funky 7.
- : The Queendom of Kirke of the region Basque agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Papua Territory of the region Papua agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Seachte proposed constructing embassies with Basque.
- : The Queendom of Seachte proposed constructing embassies with Papua.
- : The Queendom of Ocht departed this region for The Central Atlantic.
- : The Queendom of Ocht arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Queendom of Seachte established the region's flag.
The Atlantic Ocean Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.