WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Atlantic Skylord of Manegarmr
Embassies: Scandavia, Leninist Russia, South Atlantic Union, Italiaempire, The Imperial Alliance, Ghoulsville, Imperial Japan, Shivering Isles, Community of Independent Nations, The Empire of Sovereign Nations, Farkistan, Confederate Union, United Provinces, North Atlantic Alliance, The Republic Nations, The Luxan Empire, and 14 others.helghast legion, Sotawax, Pax Imperium, The Atlantic Union, Francia, ILLUMINATI, Unitarian Union, Libertatem, The Illuminati, northern states alliance, Granbretan, Ministreyl Union, German Army, and Sicarius.
Construction of embassies with Quantum Union has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 23 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in The Atlantic Federation
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, The Atlantic Federation is ranked 1,301st in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Free Land of A Summer Breeze||Left-wing Utopia||“The Fash got blown away”|
|2.||The Atlantic Skylord of Manegarmr||Father Knows Best State||“We observe the Motherwell Rules”|
|3.||The Allied States of Patriot Clan||Corrupt Dictatorship||“No immigration. No welfare. White is beautiful, baby.”|
|4.||The Federation of Arakaya||Corrupt Dictatorship||“To stand, is inevetiably to fall,”|
|5.||The Allied States of The captial of wonders||Democratic Socialists||“Wondering and wondering”|
|6.||The Incorporated States of Ijbs||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Osugvs”|
|7.||The Republic of New krieger||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ducks make quak”|
|8.||The Dominion of The Lord of the Isles||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You and Whose Army?”|
|9.||The Republic of Dolpherilo||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We may lose we may win but never give up”|
|10.||The Matriarchy of Cenel Carlien||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From dust”|
- 17 hours ago: The Allied States of Patriot Clan arrived from Aura Hyperia.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Empire of Arc Templarus of the region Quantum Union agreed to construct embassies.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Atlantic Skylord of Manegarmr proposed constructing embassies with Tyronia.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Atlantic Skylord of Manegarmr added a dispatch.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Free Land of A Summer Breeze arrived from Doll Guldur.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Aerial Observer of Crisisies of the region Warzone Airspace rejected a request from The Atlantic Federation to establish embassies.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Atlantic Skylord of Manegarmr proposed constructing embassies with Warzone Airspace.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Atlantic Skylord of Manegarmr proposed constructing embassies with Quantum Union.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Atlantic Skylord of Manegarmr arrived from Warzone Airspace.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Atlantic Skylord of Manegarmr departed this region for Warzone Airspace.
The Atlantic Federation Regional Message Board
Thank you for the explanation. I did not know that that is called "military gameplay". I've always just thought of it as "raiding". I am not interest in participating in this for several reasons:
1. Only three nations have posted on the RMB in the last week. Who could we possibly raid?
1a. Of those three nations, only War Place is in the WA.
2. I don't find raiding fun or exciting. I've taken place in a few raids in the past, but either (a) everyone leaves and starts a new region (b) the founder ejects us all.
It can be lack lustre at times if there are no objectives defimed - Our military tend to operate in a more manipulative manor, nut if its not for you then that's fine
what's regional map and how it is formed?
why our region doesn't have a delegate?
Every nation that has moved to the region has done so out of choice - we have provided the facilities and have the experience to advise on how to tailor your NS experience to your personal ambitions, We cannot however make your decisions for you. It is up to you to decide what you want to do in your time here
A delegate is superfluous at the moment.
Unless we are going to become heavily involved in WA legislation/debates/voting there is really no mileage in having one
Of course if there was a desire for any residents to become active in that sphere I am sure that resources (endorsements to allow members to put forward proposals, lobbying campaigns to gather support for them etc) then arrangements can be made.
Realistically until activity grows all the trappings of regional government etc are on hold - democracy needs participants to function, an army can have all the generals it likes but without foot soldiers is powerless.
We have the infrastructure in place, we just need the people willing to contribute
If you want to become delegate then gather endorsements from your fellow region nations - if there are no WA nations in the region that will give you an endorsement, encourage WA nations from other regions to move here and support you.
When opportunity knocks make sure you answer the door
Please explain how the regional military operates?
How is everyones weekend?
Welcome, Patriot Clan!