WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Fallen Flags
Embassies: California, North Dakota, Delaware, Colorado, Missouri, Nevada, Virginia, United States of America, New Mexico, North Carolina, Kansas, urkalgurk, Massachusetts, Washington DC, Minnesota, Idaho, and 66 others.Wyoming, Michigan, Utah, CIA, Nebraska, New York State, Washington, Maryland, Arizona, South Dakota, Ancient Lands, Rhode Island, Illinois, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Iowa, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Antista, The Illuminati, Union of Nationalists, Lower Canada, Black Mesa Islands, Republic of Korea, World Alliance, Benevolent Capitalism, Indonesia, NAFTA, League of Christian Nations, Libertatem, Somalia, Mozambique, Commonwealth of Nations, Crematorium, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Uganda, Knights of the Round Table, Confederate American Union, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Mexico City, Greater London, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Austritaria, The Royal Imperial Directorate, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, Brightport, The Venn Imperium, Federation of Capitalist States, The Bastion of Slavery, The Atlas Union, Freecomunism, Pacific Union, Far East States Federation, The Red Raiders, The Atheist Empire, DVC ISLAND, United Socialist Of America, Mexicaztlan, Free State of Wisconsin, United North Atlantic, and Region of the Damned.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Americas
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Americas is ranked 3,387th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Queen's State of Bailey Rae||Anarchy||“Greater than One”|
|2.||The Queen's State of John McLoughlin||Anarchy||“A grand district”|
|3.||The Queen's State of Diesis||Anarchy||“RIP”|
|4.||The Queen's State of Terre Habile||Anarchy||“Able as I Might”|
|5.||The Queen's State of Houghton Franklyn||Anarchy||“Upwards and Beyond”|
|6.||The Queen's State of Hans Isle||Anarchy||“Ours”|
|7.||The Queen's State of Spring Garden||Anarchy||“done gone too far”|
|8.||The Queen's State of Calvertes||Anarchy||“It's Mine”|
|9.||The Queen's State of The Dominion Emperor||Anarchy||“Founding empire”|
|10.||The Queen's State of Hault||Corporate Bordello||“Getting By”|
- 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and The Americas.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Embassy established between Region of the Damned and The Americas.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Americas.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The land of shadows and The Americas.
- 6 days ago: The Queen's State of Fallen Flags agreed to construct embassies with Region of the Damned.
- 7 days ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Americas.
- 8 days ago: The Cimmerian Heavy Lances of Dakozev of the region Freecomunism ordered the closure of its embassy in The Americas.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Dominion of the Damned of the region Region of the Damned proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region Freecomunism cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Americas.
- 16 days ago: The Cimmerian Black Riders of Rehosah of the region Freecomunism ordered the closure of its embassy in The Americas.
The Americas Regional Message Board
The largest puppets will be returned to Ancient Lands, and those that were here will be replaced with other puppets.
OK. Password removed.
Initially this region was to participate with Ancient Lands empire's game, but due to being noticed a little too late to save any embassies, I had noticed a gem embassy, which dare not close. I decided to return this region to a non participatory status and start collecting embassies again.
This region is open to new embassies.
Since the status of this region has changed recently, I have decided to change a few more things here, starting with the creation of this nation.
Might be a better idea to move that nation to Japvia where the nations that we will keep alive will be stored. These nations are just here for sorting. When Jennifer logs into her nation, we can have her move to Japvia and endorse you there, that way that region will have a delegate, at least. Better that, than to have her resign her nation and give it to us as the original plan was. Just have to make sure that she logs on once at least every 60 days to keep it alive. We still need to password the first 100 regions (or at least our share of those regions).
Might be better to resign here or Japvia, whichever, and have our WA available elsewhere, and allow Jennifer to resign and send her nation our way. That way, we could gather more endorsements somewhere else. Jennifer, if she is so inclined could go wherever we end up instead.
Have we spammed this region up enough?
After finishing with Japvia, maybe we can scour the empire for lost puppets.
OK. Japvia has been made a blank slate (except the founder).
Now to figure out which ten nations will be placed there today.
The Largest Cheese Export Sector
Ugly category to start with.
Are we ready (once all of the puppets are here, that is) to move half these nations to The Mars?
Wonder why my emails are not working?