WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederated Councils of Mushet
Construction of embassies with Union of North American First Nations has commenced. Completion expected in 3 days 7 hours.
The American Indian Confederacy is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in The American Indian Confederacy
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, The American Indian Confederacy is ranked 12,152nd in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Chichiman Unida||Left-Leaning College State||“Chichiman Unida!”|
- 56 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 hours ago: The Confederated Councils of Mushet agreed to construct embassies with Union of North American First Nations.
- 6 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Puyallup of the region Union of North American First Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 hours ago: The Best Korea-chan of North Korea-chan of the region Union of North American First Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Puyallup of the region Union of North American First Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Puyallup departed this region for Union of North American First Nations.
- 19 days ago: The Confederated Councils of Mushet departed this region for Carnival of Souls.
- 19 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Chichiman Unida arrived from Balder.
- 20 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Salimako of the region Xavierland proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Confederated Councils of Mushet tagged the region "Eco-friendly".
The American Indian Confederacy Regional Message Board
Yeah that's it, but I imagine that most Indian people cook that stuff nowadays :)
I guess Cherokee tamales are an Oklahoma thing, and that Indian Tacos at least are more Western but I can see them spreading to the east I guess, but hey it's not technically all that pan-Indian until we see Maya and Quechua adopting it large scale :p
Mushet, what do you think about the Redskins trademark under fire? My personal opinion is that any Native issue in the spotlight of the national media is a good thing, although if I had my choice the Redskin name wouldn't be what the US would be talking about as far as Indian peoples. The gradual loss of our languages & culture is far more important, but I guess we should be thankful that a Native issue is being talked about to begin with.
It's nice people are finally paying attention to that, but yeah it'd be better if people paid attention to much more going on with Indian Country
& then there were two :)
I might leave, idk, it was never this small before
Founder should try harder to keep this region going..
Not much harm done
We'll keep the embassy
I'm only keeping this region open because it was once featured