WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Restorative Republic of Mushet
Embassies: First Nations, Amerikanisch Empiredom, Persian Tricycle Riders, Carnival of Souls, Antifa, North Dakota, New Mexico, Hippy Haven, Autonomous Peoples, and Union of North American First Nations.
The American Indian Confederacy is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The American Indian Confederacy
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The American Indian Confederacy is ranked 17,485th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Anarcho-Facist Nation of Chichiman Unida||New York Times Democracy||“Chichiman Unida!”|
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Asian Socialist Federation of Salomonistic States of the region The Haukian Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between California and The American Indian Confederacy.
- : -a-a-a- of the region Polland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The General of Stroessner of the region California ordered the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
- : The new sheriff ceased to exist.
- : The Flutter-stare of Camicon of the region Carnival of Souls cancelled the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
- : The SOS Brigade of Vandoosa Neunundzwanzig of the region Carnival of Souls ordered the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
- : The Restorative Republic of Mushet rejected NationStates Communist Victims Memorial's request for regional embassies.
- : The Restorative Republic of Mushet rejected Free State of Wisconsin's request for regional embassies.
The American Indian Confederacy Regional Message Board
Yeah that's it, but I imagine that most Indian people cook that stuff nowadays :)
I guess Cherokee tamales are an Oklahoma thing, and that Indian Tacos at least are more Western but I can see them spreading to the east I guess, but hey it's not technically all that pan-Indian until we see Maya and Quechua adopting it large scale :p
Mushet, what do you think about the Redskins trademark under fire? My personal opinion is that any Native issue in the spotlight of the national media is a good thing, although if I had my choice the Redskin name wouldn't be what the US would be talking about as far as Indian peoples. The gradual loss of our languages & culture is far more important, but I guess we should be thankful that a Native issue is being talked about to begin with.
It's nice people are finally paying attention to that, but yeah it'd be better if people paid attention to much more going on with Indian Country
& then there were two :)
I might leave, idk, it was never this small before
Founder should try harder to keep this region going..
Not much harm done
We'll keep the embassy
I'm only keeping this region open because it was once featured