WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederated Councils of Mushet
The American Indian Confederacy is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in The American Indian Confederacy
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, The American Indian Confederacy is ranked 17,161st in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The People's Republic of Tsa-la-gi Nation||Democratic Socialists||“As the Sun Rises, a New God is Born”|
- 16 days ago: The Confederated Councils of Mushet departed this region for Carnival of Souls.
- 57 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Alpha Wolf of the region Werewolves of the Flame proposed constructing embassies.
- 66 days ago: The Borderlands of Batz departed this region for Primitive Communism.
- 66 days ago: The Borderlands of Batz arrived from The Pacific.
- 78 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Alpha Wolf of the region Werewolves of the Flame proposed constructing embassies.
- 87 days ago: The Burning of The Old Glory of the region American Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 125 days ago: The Armed Republic of Asian States Marshall of the region The Christian Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 160 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Guatemala City and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 189 days ago: The Chess Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land Of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 199 days ago: The Comunidad Cafetalera of TROE 1 of the region WhiteAmerica proposed constructing embassies.
The American Indian Confederacy Regional Message Board
Well that's the 1st time I have let my nation lapse since 2006. At least this time I was able to save my data (everything but my flag). That will teach me to go on vacation :))
Yeah that was weird.
Hey I heard of this thing called the Cherokee Tamale, you know anything about it?
No. Never heard of it. I just read a few lines on Wiki. The only think I know of the Native peoples do on the east coast is flat breads made from corn meal, sometimes served sweet & sometimes like a taco pizza. I get to see my people this month. Going down to SC for my daughter's christening (it's important to my wife). I will be at the 1st church that was built around my ancestors' land. I believe there will be a tribal naming ceremony as well. Long drive for me, but it's nice to reconnect.
Like Frybread and Indian Tacos?
Yeah that's it, but I imagine that most Indian people cook that stuff nowadays :)
I guess Cherokee tamales are an Oklahoma thing, and that Indian Tacos at least are more Western but I can see them spreading to the east I guess, but hey it's not technically all that pan-Indian until we see Maya and Quechua adopting it large scale :p
Mushet, what do you think about the Redskins trademark under fire? My personal opinion is that any Native issue in the spotlight of the national media is a good thing, although if I had my choice the Redskin name wouldn't be what the US would be talking about as far as Indian peoples. The gradual loss of our languages & culture is far more important, but I guess we should be thankful that a Native issue is being talked about to begin with.
It's nice people are finally paying attention to that, but yeah it'd be better if people paid attention to much more going on with Indian Country
& then there were two :)
I might leave, idk, it was never this small before