WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederated Councils of Mushet
Embassies: First Nations, Amerikanisch Empiredom, Persian Tricycle Riders, Carnival of Souls, Antifa, California, North Dakota, New Mexico, Hippy Haven, Metis Nation of Canada, Guatemala City, Autonomous Peoples, Green Anarchy, and Aztlan.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The American Indian Confederacy
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The American Indian Confederacy is ranked 15,013th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The People's Republic of Tsa-la-gi Nation||Democratic Socialists||“As the Sun Rises, a New God is Born”|
|2.||The Homa-Sexuals of Oklahoma||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Labor omnia vincit”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of The Native American Church||Left-Leaning College State||“The Peyote Road”|
|4.||The Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians||Capitalist Paradise||“Members of the first nations”|
|5.||The Confederated Councils of Mushet||Anarchy||“Sunqupac, Morq'opac”|
- 19 hours ago: The Chat-filled roadbed of Will Rogers Turnpike of the region Oklahoma proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The United States of The Inuit Peoples of America ceased to exist.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Oklahoma and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of La Republica Cubana Socialista of the region La Republica de Cuba proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Adorable Cuteness of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of StarWreck of the region Oklahoma ordered the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
- 20 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Filastin and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 26 days ago: The Anglo-French Dominion of Terre du Nord of the region Lower Canada proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The inuit peoples of america arrived from The South Pacific.
- 29 days ago: The Flagon of Tawny Port of the region The Hill proposed constructing embassies.
The American Indian Confederacy Regional Message Board
O si yo ;)
Kwe, Ianeratie' ken? (Hello, are you well?) I'm Dalton, I am from the Akwesasne Mohawk Reservation/St. Regis Mohawk Tribe in upstate New York.
Hello Dalton. My name is Tom. My people are mixed, the historical language of my tribe is Siouan, and my tribe is in the middle of South Carolina, but I live in Baltimore. Nice to meet you.
Oh no Farfel is gone! I started Tsa La Gi in 07 then during my move to Baltimore, I let it die & started it again in 09. Farfel was the only nation left from that original Indian Nations region. Well I hope he comes back :( Now I am the "elder" :P
Algonquin Ascendanscy is gone too, but she's prolly traveling again, hope she comes back, she's cool :p
So, I got bad news & good news, The bad is my laptop died and now I have to use my wife's to get on Nation States, & I can play any of my civ 4 or five:) The good news is my wife is having my little girl. We'll name her Anna June & she is due in March. I'm scraping to put together a nursery, but I couldn't be happier :) Yea!!
You play Civ? Haha the Shoshone made it to the DLC while the Cherokee didn't :p