WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederated Councils of Mushet
The American Indian Confederacy contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The American Indian Confederacy
As a region, The American Indian Confederacy is ranked 16,664th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The People's Republic of Tsa-la-gi Nation||Democratic Socialists||“As the Sun Rises, a New God is Born”|
|2.||The Confederated Councils of Mushet||Anarchy||“(tba)”|
- 5 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Alpha Wolf of the region Werewolves of the Flame proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Burning of The Old Glory of the region American Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 52 days ago: The Armed Republic of Asian States Marshall of the region The Christian Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 87 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Guatemala City and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 117 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land Of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 126 days ago: The Comunidad Cafetalera of TROE 1 of the region WhiteAmerica proposed constructing embassies.
- 144 days ago: The Free Republic of NewLakotah ceased to exist.
- 162 days ago: The imperial storm trooper 8 of the region Independent nationstates withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 167 days ago: Evil nation of power of the region Independent nationstates proposed constructing embassies.
- 175 days ago: The Soviet Reunion of Conoga of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom cancelled the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
The American Indian Confederacy Regional Message Board
Well that's the 1st time I have let my nation lapse since 2006. At least this time I was able to save my data (everything but my flag). That will teach me to go on vacation :))
Yeah that was weird.
Hey I heard of this thing called the Cherokee Tamale, you know anything about it?
No. Never heard of it. I just read a few lines on Wiki. The only think I know of the Native peoples do on the east coast is flat breads made from corn meal, sometimes served sweet & sometimes like a taco pizza. I get to see my people this month. Going down to SC for my daughter's christening (it's important to my wife). I will be at the 1st church that was built around my ancestors' land. I believe there will be a tribal naming ceremony as well. Long drive for me, but it's nice to reconnect.
Like Frybread and Indian Tacos?
Yeah that's it, but I imagine that most Indian people cook that stuff nowadays :)
I guess Cherokee tamales are an Oklahoma thing, and that Indian Tacos at least are more Western but I can see them spreading to the east I guess, but hey it's not technically all that pan-Indian until we see Maya and Quechua adopting it large scale :p
Mushet, what do you think about the Redskins trademark under fire? My personal opinion is that any Native issue in the spotlight of the national media is a good thing, although if I had my choice the Redskin name wouldn't be what the US would be talking about as far as Indian peoples. The gradual loss of our languages & culture is far more important, but I guess we should be thankful that a Native issue is being talked about to begin with.
It's nice people are finally paying attention to that, but yeah it'd be better if people paid attention to much more going on with Indian Country
& then there were two :)
I might leave, idk, it was never this small before