WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederated Councils of Mushet
Embassies: First Nations, Amerikanisch Empiredom, Persian Tricycle Riders, Carnival of Souls, Antifa, California, North Dakota, New Mexico, Hippy Haven, Autonomous Peoples, Aztlan, and The Black Riders.
The American Indian Confederacy is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Nicest Citizens in The American Indian Confederacy
World Census sociology experts studied citizens from various nations to determine which seemed most friendly and concerned for others.
As a region, The American Indian Confederacy is ranked 18,015th in the world for Nicest Citizens.
|1.||The Confederated Councils of Mushet||Anarchy||“(tba)”|
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Green Anarchy and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 6 days ago: Tsa-la-gi nation ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Revolutionary Dance Party of Emma Goldman of the region Green Anarchy ordered the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
- 12 days ago: Embassy established between The Black Riders and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 15 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Confederated Councils of Mushet altered the region's flag.
- 16 days ago: The Confederated Councils of Mushet updated the World Factbook entry.
- 16 days ago: The Confederated Councils of Mushet granted posting privileges on the The American Indian Confederacy Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 16 days ago: The Confederated Councils of Mushet cancelled the closure of embassies between The American Indian Confederacy and Aztlan.
- 16 days ago: The Confederated Councils of Mushet cancelled the closure of embassies between The American Indian Confederacy and Green Anarchy.
The American Indian Confederacy Regional Message Board
Like Frybread and Indian Tacos?
Yeah that's it, but I imagine that most Indian people cook that stuff nowadays :)
I guess Cherokee tamales are an Oklahoma thing, and that Indian Tacos at least are more Western but I can see them spreading to the east I guess, but hey it's not technically all that pan-Indian until we see Maya and Quechua adopting it large scale :p
Mushet, what do you think about the Redskins trademark under fire? My personal opinion is that any Native issue in the spotlight of the national media is a good thing, although if I had my choice the Redskin name wouldn't be what the US would be talking about as far as Indian peoples. The gradual loss of our languages & culture is far more important, but I guess we should be thankful that a Native issue is being talked about to begin with.
It's nice people are finally paying attention to that, but yeah it'd be better if people paid attention to much more going on with Indian Country
& then there were two :)
I might leave, idk, it was never this small before
Founder should try harder to keep this region going..
Not much harm done
We'll keep the embassy