WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of Mushet
Embassies: First Nations, Amerikanisch Empiredom, Persian Tricycle Riders, Carnival of Souls, Antifa, California, North Dakota, New Mexico, Hippy Haven, Autonomous Peoples, and Union of North American First Nations.
The American Indian Confederacy contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The American Indian Confederacy
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The American Indian Confederacy is ranked 3,339th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Theocracy of The New Sheriff||Father Knows Best State||“There's a new sheriff in town...”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Chichiman Unida||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Chichiman Unida!”|
- 21 days ago: The Federation of Mushet rejected NationStates Communist Victims Memorial's request for regional embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Federation of Mushet rejected Free State of Wisconsin's request for regional embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Republic of The Memorial to victims of Communism of the region NationStates Communist Victims Memorial proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 28 days ago: The Republic of Khloe Alexandra Kardashian departed this region for Nugut.
- 28 days ago: The Republic of Khloe Alexandra Kardashian arrived from Nugut.
- 28 days ago: The Theocracy of The New Sheriff arrived from Nugut.
- 29 days ago: Embassy established between Union of North American First Nations and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 29 days ago: The Armed Republic of UnitedGermanRegions of the region The Black Riders ordered the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
The American Indian Confederacy Regional Message Board
Yeah that's it, but I imagine that most Indian people cook that stuff nowadays :)
I guess Cherokee tamales are an Oklahoma thing, and that Indian Tacos at least are more Western but I can see them spreading to the east I guess, but hey it's not technically all that pan-Indian until we see Maya and Quechua adopting it large scale :p
Mushet, what do you think about the Redskins trademark under fire? My personal opinion is that any Native issue in the spotlight of the national media is a good thing, although if I had my choice the Redskin name wouldn't be what the US would be talking about as far as Indian peoples. The gradual loss of our languages & culture is far more important, but I guess we should be thankful that a Native issue is being talked about to begin with.
It's nice people are finally paying attention to that, but yeah it'd be better if people paid attention to much more going on with Indian Country
& then there were two :)
I might leave, idk, it was never this small before
Founder should try harder to keep this region going..
Not much harm done
We'll keep the embassy
I'm only keeping this region open because it was once featured