WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederated Councils of Mushet
Embassies: Amerikanisch Empiredom, Oklahoma, Persian Tricycle Riders, Carnival of Souls, Antifa, and 12 others.Filastin, California, North Dakota, New Mexico, First Nations, Hippy Haven, Metis Nation of Canada, Guatemala City, Autonomous Peoples, Green Anarchy, Oaxaca, and Aztlan.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The American Indian Confederacy
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The American Indian Confederacy is ranked 1,684th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The People's Republic of Tsa-la-gi Nation||Democratic Socialists||“As the Sun Rises, a New God is Born”|
|2.||The Tribal Lands of Farfel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Erase The Shoe At Me”|
|3.||The Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians||Capitalist Paradise||“Members of the first nations”|
|4.||The Free Land of Algonquin Ascendancy||Left-wing Utopia||“Manitou guides us.”|
|5.||The Homa-Sexuals of Oklahoma||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Labor omnia vincit”|
|6.||The Bropublic of Kubra||Libertarian Police State||“I told you not to pick at it!”|
|7.||The Confederated Councils of Mushet||Anarchy||“Noqanchis Kayni Sunqupac”|
- 9 hours ago: The Community of Red Africa of the region Algiers proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Embassy established between Oaxaca and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Embassy established between Aztlan and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between Green Anarchy and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 5 days ago: The Extinct Oaxacan Paradise of Huautla of the region Oaxaca agreed to construct embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Mescaline Militia of Mexkimos of the region Aztlan agreed to construct embassies.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between The American Indian Confederacy and Autonomous Peoples.
- 7 days ago: The Revolutionary Dance Party of Emma Goldman of the region Green Anarchy agreed to construct embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Free Land of The Autonomous Collective of the region Autonomous Peoples agreed to construct embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Confederated Councils of Mushet proposed constructing embassies with Alaska.
The American Indian Confederacy Regional Message Board
I chose to research a cure because of our nation's large population. However there is complications with this choice. Tsa La Gi has always had a conscription policy for all citizens for their 1st four years out of high school. So, not only do we have 2 million zombies, but they are all military trained and starting to organize. In short, we have a zombie army forming in our nation.
That's called policy blowback :p
Oh and we already had the cure ready long before you chimed in, although you're helping to distribute it
Thanks y'all for your help in saving my nation from the undead scrouge. It won't be forgotten. :)
Good news, on the Z-Day Tally board we made #80 among the world's regions for Most Survivors
Infection Rate: 0.0% (18 million infected, 47.46 billion survivors)
Cure Status: Distributing to infected; Mushet, Tsa-la-gi Nation, Tylini, Malaysii, Algonquin Ascendancy
Infection Status: -101.5 Under Control
My population never went back to normal. I'm still at 332 million. Wtf?
Might wanna go to the technical forums about that, me I didn't kill anyone, cured them all :p
Welcome Kubra :)
Did any of you see that 4 days ago, some construction company in Belize tore down a Mayan Pyramid for gravel for paving a roadway? There is a thread on this in the general forum. A few nations have posted some insulting viewpoints. I responded to one of them and, I guess for the 1st time ever I might be given a warning for Flaming, but it's the strongest I've ever felt on a general topic. What a crying shame to destroy a precolumbian landmark of such cultural and historical value for such a petty reason. The world we live in, I tell ya, all you can do is shake your head.
I don't think that was flaming