WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederated Councils of Mushet
Embassies: First Nations, Amerikanisch Empiredom, Persian Tricycle Riders, Carnival of Souls, Antifa, California, North Dakota, New Mexico, Hippy Haven, Guatemala City, Autonomous Peoples, Green Anarchy, and Aztlan.
The American Indian Confederacy contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The American Indian Confederacy
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The American Indian Confederacy is ranked 990th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The People's Republic of Tsa-la-gi Nation||Democratic Socialists||“As the Sun Rises, a New God is Born”|
|2.||The Confederated Councils of Mushet||Civil Rights Lovefest||“(tba)”|
|3.||The Free Republic of NewLakotah||Anarchy||“Mitaku Oyasin ”|
- 11 days ago: The United Kingdom of The Imperial Storm Trooper 8 of the region Independent NationStates withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Dictatorship of Evil Nation Of Power of the region Independent NationStates proposed constructing embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Soviet Reunion of Conoga of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom cancelled the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
- 25 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Sifuth of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom ordered the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
- 26 days ago: The Soviet Reunion of Conoga of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom cancelled the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
- 26 days ago: The Cimmerian Corax Warlord of Geng his Khan of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom ordered the closure of its embassy in The American Indian Confederacy.
- 57 days ago: The Commonwealth of United Sioux Tribes departed this region for American Union.
- 57 days ago: The Commonwealth of United Sioux Tribes arrived from World Alliance.
- 58 days ago: The Commonwealth of United Sioux Tribes departed this region for World Alliance.
- 58 days ago: The Commonwealth of United Sioux Tribes arrived from First Nations.
The American Indian Confederacy Regional Message Board
I love arguing with white supremacists. My people are from South Carolina, so I'm good at it :)) If I'm around next time. telegram me & I'll join in. so, I'm a papa now! I have a 2 week old daughter Anna June. Just now starting to get 5 to 6 hour of sleep a day :)
Just started a thread in general titled "Victim of Discrimination?". I would be interested in our Native peoples point of view on my situation. :)
Well that's the 1st time I have let my nation lapse since 2006. At least this time I was able to save my data (everything but my flag). That will teach me to go on vacation :))
Yeah that was weird.
Hey I heard of this thing called the Cherokee Tamale, you know anything about it?
No. Never heard of it. I just read a few lines on Wiki. The only think I know of the Native peoples do on the east coast is flat breads made from corn meal, sometimes served sweet & sometimes like a taco pizza. I get to see my people this month. Going down to SC for my daughter's christening (it's important to my wife). I will be at the 1st church that was built around my ancestors' land. I believe there will be a tribal naming ceremony as well. Long drive for me, but it's nice to reconnect.
Like Frybread and Indian Tacos?
Yeah that's it, but I imagine that most Indian people cook that stuff nowadays :)
I guess Cherokee tamales are an Oklahoma thing, and that Indian Tacos at least are more Western but I can see them spreading to the east I guess, but hey it's not technically all that pan-Indian until we see Maya and Quechua adopting it large scale :p
Mushet, what do you think about the Redskins trademark under fire? My personal opinion is that any Native issue in the spotlight of the national media is a good thing, although if I had my choice the Redskin name wouldn't be what the US would be talking about as far as Indian peoples. The gradual loss of our languages & culture is far more important, but I guess we should be thankful that a Native issue is being talked about to begin with.
It's nice people are finally paying attention to that, but yeah it'd be better if people paid attention to much more going on with Indian Country