WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederated Councils of Mushet
Embassies: First Nations, Amerikanisch Empiredom, Persian Tricycle Riders, Carnival of Souls, Antifa, California, North Dakota, New Mexico, Hippy Haven, Guatemala City, Autonomous Peoples, Green Anarchy, and Aztlan.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in The American Indian Confederacy
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, The American Indian Confederacy is ranked 11,707th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Holy Autocratic Kingdom of Untaroicht||Father Knows Best State||“Nehneuhqui Tequiyotl Ica Huey Tlatoani Auh Teotl”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Navajo Tribe||Iron Fist Socialists||“Remember The Long Walk”|
|3.||The Homa-Sexuals of Oklahoma||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Labor omnia vincit”|
|4.||The Confederated Councils of Mushet||Anarchy||“Sunqupac, Morq'opac”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Tsa-la-gi Nation||Democratic Socialists||“As the Sun Rises, a New God is Born”|
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Metis Nation of Canada and The American Indian Confederacy.
- 6 days ago: The Magnum Imperium of The Tripartite Republics of Rome of the region Altearth proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Libertyworks of the region Commonwealth of Liberty proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Ralonia departed this region for The Confederacy of Allied States.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Ralonia arrived from Amerikanisch Empiredom.
- 25 days ago: The Holy Autocratic Kingdom of Untaroicht arrived from Orthodox.
- 27 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of The Navajo Tribe arrived from Balder.
- 55 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Native American Church ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: The Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians ceased to exist.
The American Indian Confederacy Regional Message Board
Hello Dalton. My name is Tom. My people are mixed, the historical language of my tribe is Siouan, and my tribe is in the middle of South Carolina, but I live in Baltimore. Nice to meet you.
Oh no Farfel is gone! I started Tsa La Gi in 07 then during my move to Baltimore, I let it die & started it again in 09. Farfel was the only nation left from that original Indian Nations region. Well I hope he comes back :( Now I am the "elder" :P
Algonquin Ascendanscy is gone too, but she's prolly traveling again, hope she comes back, she's cool :p
So, I got bad news & good news, The bad is my laptop died and now I have to use my wife's to get on Nation States, & I can play any of my civ 4 or five:) The good news is my wife is having my little girl. We'll name her Anna June & she is due in March. I'm scraping to put together a nursery, but I couldn't be happier :) Yea!!
You play Civ? Haha the Shoshone made it to the DLC while the Cherokee didn't :p
Damm Mushet, we are down to 3 nations :( We really are an endangered species.