WA Delegate: None.
The American Fascist League is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in The American Fascist League
As a region, The American Fascist League is ranked 12,007th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Nonpartisan Solidarity of The American Anti-Fascist League||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The lights are going out all over Europe...”|
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of Soviet Republics and The American Fascist League.
- : Embassy established between New England Province and The American Fascist League.
- : The Pokemon Clones of BlackGreenWhite agreed to construct embassies with New England Province.
- : The Red Sox Fans of NE Province Protector of the region New England Province proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between New England Province and The American Fascist League.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of The Khazar of the region Judean League proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Joseph deangelo and The American Fascist League.
- : Embassy established between The American Fascist League and Union of Soviet Republics.
The American Fascist League Regional Message Board
The old WFE:
"Do you hate Communism? Then this region is the one for you. We view the WA as a bunch of simpering white-flag waving diplomats without the guts to oppose the hordes of Communism, and so we are anti-WA.
At war with Antifa and their filthy Communist 'crusade'.
Communist regions put down:
Anglia, Jospeh Deangelo, Trotsky League, Federative Republic of Brazil, The Auctor Union, New Reach, The United Counties, New England Province, Union of Soviet Republics.
We are the first region to use the "Anti-Communist" tag!"
The founder nation and last (possibly only) member was The Dictatorship of Massachusetts Fascist Founder.