WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Slavia, The United San Diego States, Minecraftia, Leninist Russia, The League of United Nations, Francia, Anti Zombies alliance, Ancient Lands, The North Sea Region, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, The southern seas, The SOP, Zombie Processing Center, District 13, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The worlds only rejection free zone, and 1 other.Creataris System.
Construction of embassies with New North America NNA has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 4 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation
As a region, The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation is ranked 828th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The United People's Federation of The Campbell Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long live the Campbell Nation!”|
|2.||The Constitutional Republic of Remnants of Crock||Capitalist Paradise||“Our leader shall return”|
|3.||The Empire of Great Kanem||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Expansion. Conquest. Victory ”|
|4.||The Peoples United Federation of Radakaie||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Long live our people's federation!”|
|5.||The Federal Republic of Adrewnia||Democratic Socialists||“Ob stürmt oder schneit, ob die sonne uns lacht!”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Daskubi||Father Knows Best State||“the best place ever”|
|7.||The Protectorate of Nova Campbell||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We will stand for 1000 more years!”|
|8.||The Protectorate of Campbelot||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For Glory of the Federation”|
|9.||The Theocracy of Selinmir||Psychotic Dictatorship||“For the glory of Empress Kathrine”|
|10.||The Protectorate of West Campbell Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the continuing safety and stability”|
- 18 hours ago: Embassy established between Creataris System and The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation.
- 18 hours ago: Embassy established between The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation and The worlds only rejection free zone.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Embassy established between The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation and Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The United People's Federation of The Campbell Nation updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Robinapolis of the region New North America NNA agreed to construct embassies.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The United People's Federation of The Campbell Nation proposed constructing embassies with New North America NNA.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Commonwealth Of Oppression and The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation.
- 3 days ago: The United People's Federation of The Campbell Nation proposed constructing embassies with The Maritimes.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The United People's Federation of The Campbell Nation barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The United People's Federation of The Campbell Nation banned The Raiderons son of Raiderking from the region.
The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation Regional Message Board
Our allies are once again threatened by the Black Riders! All who are able and willing are asked to join the World Assembly and prepare for a liberation attempt.
In order to ensure the continuing stability of our region, and to guard against any possible threat of invasion in my absence, I am temporarily suspending the WA delegate executive status.
Any questions or concerns may be addressed to me, the founder.
Ugh, not again. Didn't we do this like, last week?
Yes. Actually more like two weeks ago, but yes, we have been through this routine before. But whereas last time we intervened to assist an ongoing liberation attempt, now we are taking the initiative.
I had a bit of a stroke of brilliance regarding our Zombie Preparedness Plan. Without going into too much detail, I created a puppet region as a clearing ground for refugees. We can password down and cure, and when we're ready let pre-cleared refugees in one by one. It's a precaution that's been used in raiding for ages, but this will work just as well. It'll keep us close to no infected. A tad excessive, perhaps, but this is the borderline obsessive thinking that kept us safe last year. Needless to say, this involves massive rewriting of the Zombie Preparedness Plan. But totally worth it.
I've noticed that now that since we have ten residents, we have regional rankings. We now get medals for being in the top 10% of the region. Of course, at the moment you have to be first to get it at all, but still, its pretty cool.
So I decided to establish East and West Campbell Nation, to compliment the North and South Campbell Nation that I already have serving as ambassadors in other regions. On a whim, I decided to move East Campbell Nation to the Versutian Federation, where upon I promptly came to the realization that our region is relatively tiny. I mean, we're pretty good. We're better than a lot, and I'd say we're in the top half. But in the big scheme of things, we're tiny. Although I like having a small region, and I certainly like the security and stability of having an active founder (or better yet, of being an active founder), if we're going to be involved in inter-regional politics year round instead of just on the apocalypse, we need to step up our game. So I've devised a short plan that anyone interested can follow:
1) Start recruiting. While I'm not advocating anyone spend their inheritance on TG stamps, dropping a recruitment telegram to a newly founded nation here an there isn't a bad idea. I'm not going to organize any large scale campaign or appoint a minister of recruiting, but if anyone wants to volunteer to do some (and be sure they're within the rules), that'd be great.
2) Ask friends to play. Seriously, it can be that simple. That's how a lot of our original residents got here; from me asking my friends IRL if there'd be interested in playing and joining. A few got bored and left, but a few stayed, and now there's a region. It's worth a shot.
3) Brainstorm ways we can be better. As stated, I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time or money on this just yet. But if you notice that X tag or embassies with X region gets more recruits, or you have an idea for a catchy slogan, give me a shout out.
Ok, that's all I got. Have at it.
I've decided to go ahead with the forum project. We don't want to be behind other regions. The new forum has been constructed and should be fully operational within a few days.
Behold: forums! Still in beta, but now online. Log on and tell me what you think?